Car: E92 335XI
Default 03-17-2015, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ink
Is this flash only? Or JB4 stacked?
Flash only

Tuned by BQ/Wedge

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#228)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-17-2015, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyev8
Can't wait to see this car run. Makes me wish i would of waited until i found a 6sp xi instead of my auto rwd and went with a similar setup. I personally think this car will be the fastest e92 in the country
Haha that last sentence made me grin....that's a tall order, ET May be lowest...but I think all the big singles will be trapping much higher

Appreciate the Kind words....had u waited for a MT XI, you'd probably still be looking lol...I've only personally seen like 1 hahah

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#229)
Old

Car: 2008 BMW 335xi
Default 03-17-2015, 09:45 PM

Lol so true..I have never seen another 335xi 6MT in person either...other than my own of course:

08 E90 335Xi 6MT|JB4 G5 ISO|BMS DCI |VRSF ********* DP's|walboro 255|E-60|Turbobacked|BMS backend flash|Big Tom FMIC|KW V1| Tial-Stett CP|BMS CM10 meth|Hexon Turbos|VTT Inlets| -SOLD

95 E36 318 - soon to be swapped
91 e30 318 vert
(#230)
Old

Car: 335i DCT
Default 03-18-2015, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvo0208
Flash only

Tuned by BQ/Wedge
It would be great to share some basic principles on how to address the common boost spikes when updating inlets - especially for those who are stacking.
(#231)
Old

Car: 535xi Wagon
Default 03-18-2015, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Haha that last sentence made me grin....that's a tall order, ET May be lowest...but I think all the big singles will be trapping much higher

Appreciate the Kind words....had u waited for a MT XI, you'd probably still be looking lol...I've only personally seen like 1 hahah
Quote:
Originally Posted by lane7873
Lol so true..I have never seen another 335xi 6MT in person either...other than my own of course:
Don't mean to hijack a tread but figured it was an applicable time to slide this in. My old roommate has a manual E90 335xi, it has the upgraded CIC Nav and other LCI bits but the N54. It currently has RBs but will shortly be going to a single turbo setup (I get the RBs ). It spends life in Buffalo, NY and Orange County, CA. LTMW does most the work. Here it is with my old M5.

To get back on topic, this thread is inspiring and once I get my RBs installed I will be looking into options for turbo inlets for my n54 wagon, keep up the good work.

Evan

N54 Powered M5 Wagon:
- M5 Driveshaft, M5 LSD, M5 Axles, M5 Brakes, M5 Rear Suspension
- M5 Front End, M5 skirts, M5 Mirrors, M-Tech Rep Rear
- KW V3, RD Sport Sways, UR Strut Braces, Forgestar F14 SDC
- Manual Trans Swap, MFactory SMFW, Spec Stg 3+ Clutch, UUC SSK
- EOS Port Injection Manifold, Fuel-It: Stg 2 LPFP +Lines +Ethanol Sensor
- JB4, Hexon RR550s, Custom Inlets, AR ***, 3" Exhaust, VRSF 7" IC, ER CP, Tial BOV, RB Ext. PCV, BMS OCC
(#232)
Old

Default 03-18-2015, 07:22 AM

Why not to install the inlets at the same time... Some aluminium plumbing up from the turbos and a cone filter on top...
(#233)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-20-2015, 08:00 PM

Because I had the first set of inlets installed on my car, Brian was kind enough to send me a new chargepipe with the TFT plaque on it, appropriately with serial # 1001 on it

The welds are so beautiful, it's almost a shame to install it haha
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#234)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-26-2015, 10:54 AM

Updates:

Had car at the track 2 weeks ago- shattered the front diff, half shaft and passenger side front axel.

Everything is back together again, gonna give it another go next Friday or Sunday.

Positives- I think the new oem diff should hold fine...I think mine was just tired (60k of pure abuse).
- when the diff shattered I cut a 1.49 60ft

Cons-
Not too many current xi upgraded driveline options

Burger Motorsports

(#235)
Old

Car: 2008 BMW 335xi
Default 04-26-2015, 05:18 PM

That sucks about breaking but I am sure you were expecting something to go w all that new power. I know a XI with that 60 foot will be easy 10 sec 1/4 all day just keeping things holding together is gonna be the problem "I hope I am wrong" . I was cutting 1.7-1.8 and I thought that was violent lol. Keep pushing with a perfect run I think you could get the N54 1/4 mile record et not just XI record. Good luck this week hope to see that time slip deep into the 10's.

JB4/G5 ISO ,AR DP,BMS DCI,NGK 5992 BMS Meth kit dual nozzle CM 7 & 5,VRSF 7 IC, Stett chargpipe, E60 mix, 255 Walbro, Bms Race flash. RB turbos , VTT inlets ,BMS OCC, 3.5 N20 sensor, Conti DWS
(#236)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-26-2015, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firemanjust1
That sucks about breaking but I am sure you were expecting something to go w all that new power. I know a XI with that 60 foot will be easy 10 sec 1/4 all day just keeping things holding together is gonna be the problem "I hope I am wrong" . I was cutting 1.7-1.8 and I thought that was violent lol. Keep pushing with a perfect run I think you could get the N54 1/4 mile record et not just XI record. Good luck this week hope to see that time slip deep into the 10's.
Yup, didn't come this far to give up now

I just need one good pass, and I think there's gotta be a 10.xxx waiting.

Burger Motorsports

(#237)
Old

Car: E92 DCT ///M
Default 04-27-2015, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Yup, didn't come this far to give up now

I just need one good pass, and I think there's gotta be a 10.xxx waiting.
Better be lol
(#238)
Old

Car: 08 335xi
Default 04-27-2015, 09:45 AM

Could you talk about how port injection works on your setup? Being flash only

E85 Calculator for Mobile Android iPhone
11.762 @ 118.40 (335xi Stock Turbo WR)(Totalled)
09 335i xDrive Stock (Sold)
12 GT-R BE 800 awhp 9.8 @ 139
(#239)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-27-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knissel
Sure-

All I did was download the n20 split second map. I ran the SS map with a flash I had been using prior, wish some new fuel scalers etc for 100% e85. Jake@motiv and I have always been good friends, and then we made the proper adjustments to the Cobb map to get everything right. It took about 3 revisions. In the process Jake also helped WedgePerformance dial in his own Motiv PI kit, so both guys (ken/jake) can help dial in PI.

Burger Motorsports

(#240)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-27-2015, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knissel
Sure-

All I did was download the n20 split second map. I ran the SS map with a flash I had been using prior, wish some new fuel scalers etc for 100% e85. Jake@motiv and I have always been good friends, and then we made the proper adjustments to the Cobb map to get everything right. It took about 3 revisions. In the process Jake also helped WedgePerformance dial in his own Motiv PI kit, so both guys (ken/jake) can help dial in PI.

We did try a few custom revisions on the split second tables, but my car liked the n20 table + revisions via the Cobb map. I know some people require both, some one or the other.

Burger Motorsports

(#241)
Old

Car: e90 335i xdrive
Default 05-04-2015, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Updates:

Had car at the track 2 weeks ago- shattered the front diff, half shaft and passenger side front axel.

Everything is back together again, gonna give it another go next Friday or Sunday.

Positives- I think the new oem diff should hold fine...I think mine was just tired (60k of pure abuse).
- when the diff shattered I cut a 1.49 60ft

Cons-
Not too many current xi upgraded driveline options
Any update on this beast
(#242)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-04-2015, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSTECH
Any update on this beast
It's back together (oem parts for now)

Working on a retune- now that all the e85 by me is now 88-90%

Been busy with work last few days- but plan on getting it back to track maybe by weekend

Burger Motorsports

(#243)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 05-08-2015, 01:00 AM

1question.

Are u running over 23psi with cobb Custom map ??

135i n54 FBO!
(#244)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-08-2015, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifestyler
1question.

Are u running over 23psi with cobb Custom map ??
Nope- 21-22psi nothing more

Burger Motorsports

(#245)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-11-2015, 03:44 PM

Had the privilege to meet up with and have the man, the myth, the legend, wedge, fine tune the black unicorn in person....talk about customer support! I will also add the MHD stuff is pretty damn cool.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#246)
Old

Car: 335is
Default 05-11-2015, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Had the privilege to meet up with and have the man, the myth, the legend, wedge, fine tune the black unicorn in person....talk about customer support! I will also add the MHD stuff is pretty damn cool.
This is going to be lethal. You gents hitting the track this week/weekend?
(#247)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-11-2015, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofmalik
This is going to be lethal. You gents hitting the track this week/weekend?
Ken flys home I believe Friday-
I'm going to try and make it out there Sunday...schedule permitting

Burger Motorsports

(#248)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-11-2015, 07:53 PM

Was lucky enough to exchange a few PMs with "the leapord" aka the ghost on BB. We were curious to see the spool differences in both our setups. His setup/build can be seen here: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-Dyno-Progress

Is this a direct apples to apples comparison? No

Is this aimed at being a RB vs VTT 2+ - no, just 2 enthusiasts who just want to see how things compare.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#249)
Old

Car: 335is
Default 05-11-2015, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Was lucky enough to exchange a few PMs with "the leapord" aka the ghost on BB. We were curious to see the spool differences in both our setups. His setup/build can be seen here: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-Dyno-Progress

Is this a direct apples to apples comparison? No

Is this aimed at being a RB vs VTT 2+ - no, just 2 enthusiasts who just want to see how things compare.
What kind of boost and timing are you running here?
(#250)
Old

Car: 07 e92 M/T
Default 05-12-2015, 07:10 AM

ill take 600whp from 4k to 6.5k than same power from 5700 to 7000. and the extra 200whp from 2k to 4k LMAOOOO.... I BET you would freight train this car that 'MADE" more power than you.

FFTEC 6466 Gen2, MHD Flash Tuned by Wedge, BMS PI Kit, FUEL-IT Stg 3 pump, HALTECH PS-1000, MFactory LSD w/lock down brace, ECS Trailing Arms, M3 control arms, M3 brace, DGR Coilovers, N20 tmap sensor, BMS OCC, VRSF exhaust w/4" tips, VRSF CP, Tial BOV. BigTom FMIC, Msport front & rear, m3 sides skirts.
12.23 @ 118.9mph (RBs)
2.3 60' lol (single pass night, bog shifting)