N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#201)
Old

Car: bmw
Default 03-01-2015, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GManuel11
Brian is the guy who made 640 REAR wheel horsepower with rbs and inlets. I'm sure if you search, you can find the thread, I'm too lazy to find it. A billet wheel won't do anything for power, unless it is a different design than the cast wheel.
Here's the thread:

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ually-possible
(#202)
Old

Default 03-01-2015, 08:17 AM

Google Trueform technologies facebook
(#203)
Old

Car: 335i e92
Default 03-03-2015, 02:09 PM

Did this car EVER hit the 1/4 mile track??
(#204)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 03-03-2015, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfelunden
Did this car EVER hit the 1/4 mile track??
March 28 track opens....

Currently roads coated in ice : /

Gotta love IL

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#205)
Old

Car: AW 135i
Default 03-03-2015, 03:07 PM

We would be lucky if they actually open on time here in Boston from all of the snow storms we keep getting pummeled with creating 10ft high walls everywhere lol

2010 AW/BLK 135i VM 6465 Single Turbo, JB4 + MHD, VRSF CP & Tial, Big Tom, Fuel-It PI + Stage 3 + Return + Ethanol Sensor, BMW PE, MFactory LSD & Axles, Spec 3+ & MFactory SMFW, RB External PCV
Best stock turbo 12.5 @ 19.46 spinning all the way down
RIP 2008 AW/BL 135i
(#206)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-03-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBeemah
We would be lucky if they actually open on time here in Boston from all of the snow storms we keep getting pummeled with creating 10ft high walls everywhere lol
Yeah...I was actually thinking about that today...if this weather keeps up, it may not open here on time either....

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#207)
Old

Default 03-03-2015, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvo0208
Yeah...I was actually thinking about that today...if this weather keeps up, it may not open here on time either....
Would really suck becuase that's all I've been looking foreword to since the last day it was open in October lol cars not 100% ready yet anyways but it kills me everytime it snows and just keeps piling up higher.

2010 AW/BLK 135i VM 6465 Single Turbo, JB4 + MHD, VRSF CP & Tial, Big Tom, Fuel-It PI + Stage 3 + Return + Ethanol Sensor, BMW PE, MFactory LSD & Axles, Spec 3+ & MFactory SMFW, RB External PCV
RIP 2008 AW/BL 135i
(#208)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-03-2015, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBeemah
Would really suck becuase that's all I've been looking foreword to since the last day it was open in October lol cars not 100% ready yet anyways but it kills me everytime it snows and just keeps piling up higher.
Hahaha I'm with you. What sucks is the week they closed...the weather stayed nice for another 2 weeks by us...if they re-opened I could have snuck on there with this setup : /

I've been left wondering the last few months

Burger Motorsports

(#209)
Old

Default 03-03-2015, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Hahaha I'm with you. What sucks is the week they closed...the weather stayed nice for another 2 weeks by us...if they re-opened I could have snuck on there with this setup : /

I've been left wondering the last few months
I think we're having withdrawal lol

RIP 2008 AW/BL 135i
(#210)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-12-2015, 06:44 PM

Quick little update for you guys:

After speaking with Rob@RB, BQ/wedge, as well as Jake@motiv + SteveAZ@fuel-it

I will be installing the motiv PI kit over the weekend

The car runs perfect as is, but after talking with Wedge and wanting to push my XI even harder this was the smartest move.

Stay tuned

Burger Motorsports

(#211)
Old

Car: 08 E92 335xi
Default 03-13-2015, 08:09 AM

Total monster. Can't wait to see this thing in action!
(#212)
Old

Car: 08 335xi
Default 03-13-2015, 11:25 AM

Can't wait to see results much respect man!

E85 Calculator for Mobile Android iPhone
11.762 @ 118.40 (335xi Stock Turbo WR)(Totalled)
09 335i xDrive Stock (Sold)
12 GT-R BE 800 awhp 9.8 @ 139
(#213)
Old

Car: E92 335i M-Sport
Default 03-13-2015, 11:37 AM

How is the AT holding up with all this power and tq?
(#214)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-13-2015, 03:40 PM

Appreciate all the kind words guys. Thus far AT Trans hasn't skipped a beat.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#215)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-13-2015, 05:20 PM

Split second controller
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#216)
Old

Car: 2008 E90 335xi
Default 03-13-2015, 09:34 PM

Maybe this will help keep your intake valves clean. :-)

---------------
Speed Is Life
(#217)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-15-2015, 03:16 PM

Just about done
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#218)
Old

Car: 07 e92 M/T
Default 03-15-2015, 07:30 PM

Let's see what that stg 2 can/can't do with full e85 & PI

FFTEC 6466 Gen2, MHD Flash Tuned by Wedge, BMS PI Kit, FUEL-IT Stg 3 pump, HALTECH PS-1000, MFactory LSD w/lock down brace, ECS Trailing Arms, M3 control arms, M3 brace, DGR Coilovers, N20 tmap sensor, BMS OCC, VRSF exhaust w/4" tips, VRSF CP, Tial BOV. BigTom FMIC, Msport front & rear, m3 sides skirts.
12.23 @ 118.9mph (RBs)
2.3 60' lol (single pass night, bog shifting)
(#219)
Old
Demigod

Car: 12' 135i
Default 03-15-2015, 09:06 PM

Sick should run well! How much boost you shooting for?

18 Glacier white RS3
#PURETURBOS
#FUELIT
(#220)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-16-2015, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newguy123
Sick should run well! How much boost you shooting for?
Thanks shea

Not sure honestly, going to leave that to ken/BQ

Bringing a lot more power to the track in 2 weeks...hoping for some nice results

Burger Motorsports

(#221)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 03-16-2015, 11:10 AM

So rooting for you to get into the 10's with your new set up!!!
(#222)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-16-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabre
So rooting for you to get into the 10's with your new set up!!!
Appreciate it man! You and me both

Burger Motorsports

(#223)
Old

Car: e90 335i xdrive
Default 03-17-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Thanks shea

Not sure honestly, going to leave that to ken/BQ

Bringing a lot more power to the track in 2 weeks...hoping for some nice results
Would love to see you go mid 10s
(#224)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-17-2015, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSTECH
Would love to see you go mid 10s
If the driveline can handle it, me too

Working on a map currently....giving the car a good once over this weekend, will address anything needed (currently nothing jumping out). And wait til track opens

Burger Motorsports

(#225)
Old

Car: 2007 335i coupe
Default 03-17-2015, 05:57 PM

Can't wait to see this car run. Makes me wish i would of waited until i found a 6sp xi instead of my auto rwd and went with a similar setup. I personally think this car will be the fastest e92 in the country