N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#3001)
Old
Eracer76's Avatar
Eracer76 Eracer76 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 57
Join Date: Apr 2012
Car: 335xi
Default 10-10-2019, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Fuel trims are basically maxed out, you can try raising OL to 80 to see if that helps. You might get a code, if so lower back to 70.

Do you have PI?

Also, enable 6 cylinder timing in the user adjustments tab.
Thanks for helping! I think you've seen my build thread on Spoolstreet. Yes I have port injection, but it was still on the safety map and PI was not turned on yet. It did seem pretty damn powerful for only 14psi though. So are the fuel trims maxed out already because I'm already maxing out the HPFP and DI injectors? Or do I need a better/custom BEF? Because with my mods, I should have fuel for days on the low pressure side of things...

Here is my basic mod list


SpeedTech single turbo kit w/ Precision 6266 Gen2 and Tial WG
JB4 with PI and MHD BEF
Radium fuel cell w/built in surge tank and dual walbro 525 pumps
Radium adjustable FPR
8an fuel line and 6an return line
Fuel-it bluetooth ethanol sensor
Phoenix Racing port injection intake manifold
ER charge pipe and Tial BOV
VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler
M18 aluminum valve cover
Custom VTA catch can system
VTT oil t-stat block off plate
B&M oil cooler
Custom stainless pie-cut 3.5" single into dual 3" exhaust system with 4" tips
Spec Stage 3 clutch
MFactory single mass flywheel


While I was waiting for someone to help, I already went ahead and tried map2 and turned on the PI and took a couple logs... It seemed to be running real good, hopefully it was according to the logs too...

This was taken before I saw your post about turning on 6 cylinder timing.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-10-09 18_00_55_Map-2.csv (14.1 KB, 142 views)


2009 BMW Z4 35i 6spd mt: Speedtech single turbo w/ all the goods!

Last edited by Eracer76; 10-10-2019 at 07:46 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#3002)
Old
Payam @ BMS's Avatar
Payam @ BMS Payam @ BMS is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6,161
Join Date: Oct 2013
Car: e90 335i
Default 10-11-2019, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eracer76
Thanks for helping! I think you've seen my build thread on Spoolstreet. Yes I have port injection, but it was still on the safety map and PI was not turned on yet. It did seem pretty damn powerful for only 14psi though. So are the fuel trims maxed out already because I'm already maxing out the HPFP and DI injectors? Or do I need a better/custom BEF? Because with my mods, I should have fuel for days on the low pressure side of things...

Here is my basic mod list


SpeedTech single turbo kit w/ Precision 6266 Gen2 and Tial WG
JB4 with PI and MHD BEF
Radium fuel cell w/built in surge tank and dual walbro 525 pumps
Radium adjustable FPR
8an fuel line and 6an return line
Fuel-it bluetooth ethanol sensor
Phoenix Racing port injection intake manifold
ER charge pipe and Tial BOV
VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler
M18 aluminum valve cover
Custom VTA catch can system
VTT oil t-stat block off plate
B&M oil cooler
Custom stainless pie-cut 3.5" single into dual 3" exhaust system with 4" tips
Spec Stage 3 clutch
MFactory single mass flywheel


While I was waiting for someone to help, I already went ahead and tried map2 and turned on the PI and took a couple logs... It seemed to be running real good, hopefully it was according to the logs too...

This was taken before I saw your post about turning on 6 cylinder timing.
It's cause you're using full e85, what flash are you on?

Map 2 log looks great actually. Trims are lower, fueling is better.
You'll want to raise your boost safety for the next maps.

Set open loop to 0 and raise Fuel bias to 60 across the board and get another log on map 2 please.
Attached Images
 


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3003)
Old
Eracer76's Avatar
Eracer76 Eracer76 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 57
Join Date: Apr 2012
Car: 335xi
Default 10-11-2019, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
It's cause you're using full e85, what flash are you on?

Map 2 log looks great actually. Trims are lower, fueling is better.
You'll want to raise your boost safety for the next maps.

Set open loop to 0 and raise Fuel bias to 60 across the board and get another log on map 2 please.
Yeah, Map 2 definitely felt great, but you don't think the AFR's are kinda high?

I'm on the JB4_IJEOS_ST_E85_PI_TS.bin

Yeah I saw that the boost safety setting doesn't change when you switch maps? I'll make sure to check it before I eventually try other maps.

So you want me to change OL from 70's to 0's ?? And fuel bias from 50's to 60's?

I'm guessing I should probably try these changes before trying maps 3 & 4?
I just don't want to blow this thing up! LOL Because I had MMP turbos w/custom Wedge MHD only tune @ 27psi, and so far this new setup feels damn near the same @ 16psi !
Thanks again!!


2009 BMW Z4 35i 6spd mt: Speedtech single turbo w/ all the goods!
Reply With Quote
(#3004)
Old
Payam @ BMS's Avatar
Payam @ BMS Payam @ BMS is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 6,161
Join Date: Oct 2013
Car: e90 335i
Default 10-11-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eracer76
Yeah, Map 2 definitely felt great, but you don't think the AFR's are kinda high?

I'm on the JB4_IJEOS_ST_E85_PI_TS.bin

Yeah I saw that the boost safety setting doesn't change when you switch maps? I'll make sure to check it before I eventually try other maps.

So you want me to change OL from 70's to 0's ?? And fuel bias from 50's to 60's?

I'm guessing I should probably try these changes before trying maps 3 & 4?
I just don't want to blow this thing up! LOL Because I had MMP turbos w/custom Wedge MHD only tune @ 27psi, and so far this new setup feels damn near the same @ 16psi !
Thanks again!!
No the AFR is normal as requested from the BEF.

Yes, that's correct. Make those changes and log map 2 again first. You'd get kicked into safety if anything got too lean etc.

Definitely. Once you get this car into the 20Psi+ range is when it gets really fast. You're not even in the efficiency range for the turbo right now.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3005)
Old
Eracer76's Avatar
Eracer76 Eracer76 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 57
Join Date: Apr 2012
Car: 335xi
Default 10-12-2019, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
No the AFR is normal as requested from the BEF.

Yes, that's correct. Make those changes and log map 2 again first. You'd get kicked into safety if anything got too lean etc.

Definitely. Once you get this car into the 20Psi+ range is when it gets really fast. You're not even in the efficiency range for the turbo right now.
Ok, I tried the new settings. It runs good, but maybe not quite as smooth as the rpms are climbing down low, and I noticed that it pops out the exhaust now when I chop the throttle after a 3rd gear pull. I took a couple logs, and noticed the timing drops... is that not the greatest?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-10-12 16_33_45_Map-2.csv (13.9 KB, 142 views)
File Type: csv 2019-10-12 16_21_12_Map-2.csv (14.0 KB, 118 views)


2009 BMW Z4 35i 6spd mt: Speedtech single turbo w/ all the goods!
Reply With Quote
(#3006)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 32,366
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 10-15-2019, 02:00 PM

v136_T10) Fixed bug with MHD flex fuel support not registering E85 mixture properly when using WMI page bit2 DTML Flex Input.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3007)
Old
Mikedeltabravo Mikedeltabravo is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Oct 2019
Car: 2008 335xi 4d Manual JB4 Doc Race 6266 7.5 VRSF Race FMIC BL Audi Coils
Default 10-16-2019, 11:32 AM

Just burned up 2 sets of Bosch O2 sensors on my n54 doc race 6266 single turbo setup. I have seen people use either the ADV or NTK oxygen sensors. What are the specific part numbers that are pre-turbo friendly?
Reply With Quote
(#3008)
Old
imad777 imad777 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 72
Join Date: Aug 2016
Car: BMW 335i
Default 10-16-2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikedeltabravo
Just burned up 2 sets of Bosch O2 sensors on my n54 doc race 6266 single turbo setup. I have seen people use either the ADV or NTK oxygen sensors. What are the specific part numbers that are pre-turbo friendly?
PN: 0 258 027 052 (ADV PreTurbo). These come standard with pretty much any VW TFSI engine, needs only basic rewiring.


PHP Code:
Ordering Information
Lambda Sensor LSU ADV
Automotive connector
wire length 95 cm

Order number
0 258 027 010

Lambda Sensor LSU ADV
Motorsport connector
wire length customer specific (max90 cm)

Order numberF 02U V01 861-01

Lambda Sensor LSU ADV pre Turbo
Automotive connector
wire length 37 cm

Order number
0 258 027 052

Lambda Sensor LSU ADV pre Turbo
Motorsport connector
wire length 33 cm

Order number
F 02U V02 066-01 

Here's the link: Lambda Sensor LSU ADV/ADV pre Turbo


------------------------------------------------------------
2007 335i MT N54
MHD+JB4 Garret GTW3684 ST
FMIC, DP, 3" *****, Fuel-It Stage 1, MF LSD.
------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
(#3009)
Old
zaynutty zaynutty is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: Bmw e92 335i
Default Mac failure - 10-30-2019, 02:50 PM

Was told to post log car way under target.
When I perform voltage test one side reads 11.9 other side reads 0
Attached Files
File Type: csv map 6 log fail .csv (6.6 KB, 108 views)
Reply With Quote
(#3010)
Old
zaynutty zaynutty is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: Bmw e92 335i
Default Mac failure - 10-30-2019, 02:54 PM

I recently upgraded to the Helix three times overdrive kit and after installing the kit I am not hitting Target boost.I don't know if I shorted my Mac solenoid, but when running the mac test I get 11.9 volts coming out but no voltage going back to the DME. When I press the throttle down pedal goes to 100 I hear no click and no target boost.
And that is with just the ignition on. I will attach a slight log.
Attached Files
File Type: csv map 6 log fail .csv (6.6 KB, 109 views)
Reply With Quote
(#3011)
Old
zaynutty zaynutty is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: Bmw e92 335i
Default 11-01-2019, 11:11 AM

Still regarding my mac solenoid issue with one connector plugged in and testing the connection on the other connector I get 12 volts going in and 12 volts going out
Reply With Quote
(#3012)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 32,366
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 12-15-2019, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaynutty
I recently upgraded to the Helix three times overdrive kit and after installing the kit I am not hitting Target boost.I don't know if I shorted my Mac solenoid, but when running the mac test I get 11.9 volts coming out but no voltage going back to the DME. When I press the throttle down pedal goes to 100 I hear no click and no target boost.
And that is with just the ignition on. I will attach a slight log.
WGDC is up there, boost isn't so has to be something going on with the solenoid or WG. On map1 ign on, engine off, does the solenoid click as you press the gas pedal down?


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3013)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 32,366
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 12-15-2019, 09:44 AM

Something new in the works for single turbo cars... A plug and play 4port solenoid kit.
Attached Images
   


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3014)
Old
zaynutty zaynutty is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: Bmw e92 335i
Default 12-15-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
WGDC is up there, boost isn't so has to be something going on with the solenoid or WG. On map1 ign on, engine off, does the solenoid click as you press the gas pedal down?

No it does not click. The The wires were afraid from being ran too close to the turbo I have since changed the wiring harness but still am getting the same results. 12 volts from both sides and no clicking with engine off ignition on. I was concerned if I may have messed up the the ground for the solenoid but all fuses seem to be fine don't know if the ground for the solenoid is on the actual Jb4 motherboard is it possible that the board is fried.
Reply With Quote
(#3015)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 32,366
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 12-16-2019, 09:48 AM

For ST wiring stuff not something we can really help with remotely. Someone has to figure it out on site with a volt meter, etc.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3016)
Old
zaynutty zaynutty is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: Bmw e92 335i
Default 12-16-2019, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
For ST wiring stuff not something we can really help with remotely. Someone has to figure it out on site with a volt meter, etc.
Best option would be to send in the jb4
Reply With Quote
(#3017)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 32,366
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 12-16-2019, 11:19 AM

If you want to send the JB4 board in we can confirm it's OK. It usually is. Normally issue is with the factory wiring harness, fuse, some melted wire somewhere, etc.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3018)
Old
zaynutty zaynutty is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 13
Join Date: Oct 2018
Car: Bmw e92 335i
Default 12-16-2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
If you want to send the JB4 board in we can confirm it's OK. It usually is. Normally issue is with the factory wiring harness, fuse, some melted wire somewhere, etc.
I assume that it has to be the board I've checked all fuses I've changed the wiring harness to a new wiring harness.and still the same issue I have another day before from another car that I will be pulling off soon to see if it is actually the day before itself but I would think that it would be my jb4.
considering I followed all the necessary steps to trace the problem. I've done the solenoid test The only thing that I have not done is run a external power and ground to the solenoid to see if it clicks. But again the wiring harness is brand new. and all fuses related to the boost solenoid and that side of the wiring harness are fine.
Reply With Quote
(#3019)
Old
DeepEddy DeepEddy is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 94
Join Date: Feb 2019
Car: E92
Default 12-16-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaynutty
I assume that it has to be the board I've checked all fuses I've changed the wiring harness to a new wiring harness.and still the same issue I have another day before from another car that I will be pulling off soon to see if it is actually the day before itself but I would think that it would be my jb4.
considering I followed all the necessary steps to trace the problem. I've done the solenoid test The only thing that I have not done is run a external power and ground to the solenoid to see if it clicks. But again the wiring harness is brand new. and all fuses related to the boost solenoid and that side of the wiring harness are fine.
I had a similar issue. one wire come out of the pin on my MAC solenoid connector and only way i found it was to disassemble connector. I jumped out the connector all together with some crimp connections.
Reply With Quote
(#3020)
Old
DeepEddy DeepEddy is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 94
Join Date: Feb 2019
Car: E92
Default 12-16-2019, 05:43 PM

Connector disassembled
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
(#3021)
Old
DeepEddy DeepEddy is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 94
Join Date: Feb 2019
Car: E92
Default 12-17-2019, 06:18 PM

Found the pic of loose wire from connector
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
(#3022)
Old
2many335i 2many335i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Join Date: Dec 2017
Car: 4 335i
Default Need help - 01-03-2020, 08:31 PM

It's 2020 and I am still having issues with this car need some help guys.

6speed manual
Bws366sxe
PI, jb4 + pi controller
2x walbro 450
E85
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2020-01-03 01_56_20_Gear-2_Map-3.csv (14.7 KB, 103 views)
File Type: csv 2020-01-03 01_57_28_Gear-2_Map-3.csv (21.0 KB, 99 views)


2010 450whp, 499trq for sale
2008 single turbo on the way
Reply With Quote
(#3023)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 32,366
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 01-15-2020, 09:21 AM

v13_7 firmware: BETA

1) Adjusted CANbus to take select channels via passive CANbus rather than active. The passive channels include RPM, pedal, clutch position (for manuals), and brake position. The change allows for faster sampling of those channels and frees up CANbus bandwidth for some new active channels we'll be adding soon.
2) As part of this change manual transmission vehicles using the NLS relay no longer need the JB4 clutch wire installed. It does not need to be removed but in the future won't need to be installed. We will be updating our site to reflect the change.
3) As part of this change we've opened up an additional analog input which can be used by customers running both WMI and flex fuel. Email me for details on how to set it up.
4) This firmware is BETA so if you have any issues you can roll back to the previous version and/or email us for assistance.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3024)
Old
Terry @ BMS's Avatar
Terry @ BMS Terry @ BMS is offline
Tuner
 
Posts: 32,366
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 01-16-2020, 03:34 PM

Added 4port routing info to the first post.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#3025)
Old
Daily Three Daily Three is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 105
Join Date: Oct 2011
Car: E90 335i
Default 01-23-2020, 03:09 PM

It is 2020 and Terry is still actively providing support for the N54 community.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2020, N54tech.com