N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: F80 M3
Default 2018 F80 ZCP JB4 Map 6 result, my new best friend is Terry now lol - 03-15-2018, 10:08 AM

First of all, let me introduce myself, My name is Anthony, picked up a 2018 F80 ZCP 6spd a few mths ago, got the JB4 installed last month and i have been getting tons of help from Terry@BMS, its like daily help from analyzing logs, suggestions of different maps and settings. It is running exactly what i wanna.

First I started out with map 1, then Terry told me it doesnt hurt anything to try map 2 just to see, which i did and seems like the car is taking it good and later on i asked him questions about map6, with Terry's help on duty bias tuning this is how the car runs now.

fwiw, and this is where i started, Map 1, i only plugged in both map sensors, Terry suggested me to also plug in the fuel mass sensor and ewg for better boost control if i want to run map6

After plugging all the sensors, got tons of help from Terry, and viola..... its working perfectly!

Here is the ride

Last edited by MaruCHAN; 03-15-2018 at 10:18 AM..
(#2)
Old

Car: E92 335
Default 03-19-2018, 06:23 AM

Good job !!
(#3)
Old

Car: 2017 f80 m3 zcp
Default 06-21-2018, 10:36 PM

What supporting mods do you have done to tnt car ore its it just stock with jb4?
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-24-2018, 10:01 AM

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Car: X5 50i F15
Default 06-24-2018, 12:20 PM

Map 2 doesn’t command 23psi ?
(#6)
Old

Car: 2016 M4
Default 06-24-2018, 05:58 PM

Hey Terry,
Are there noticeable gains running map 6 over maps 2 or 5, particularly now that the duty bias autolearning is activated? Currently, I'm running map 2 with 93 pump (occasional E85 mix), exhaust mods, plus the S55 RACE BEF with MDH.

Always interested in safely/reliably squeezing out as much power as possible with the current setup. (although, getting a strong itch for WMI and next level upgrades...)

2016 F82 M4 // Sakhir Orange // Black extended leather // Opti-Coat Pro
JB4 (stage 3) // MHD + BMS BEF (RACE, rev12) // BMC drop-in, carbon filter delete // Injen CPs // AR Design catt'd down Ps // Active Autowerke midpipe
LCI rear light retrofit // AutoTecknic front splitters // Mode Carbon High Kick rear spoiler // Status Gruppe rear diffuser
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/285 35-19 // BMS ceramic black exhaust tips // Macht Schnell spacers - 15mm(f), 12mm(r)
(#7)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 06-25-2018, 08:24 AM

It depends what your end goals are, but I didn't see much gains with custom map 6 vs map 2 that I daily on.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#8)
Old

Car: 335i coupe N54
Default 06-27-2018, 10:15 AM

Presuming u are running 22 psi on map 6 vs Map 2 which is a 22psi Map power should be pretty much same with all connectors connected on jb4...?

2009 N54 335i coupe, 6AT PD trans, Stage 3 XHP, Built Motor, 9.6:1 Comp Ratio, Ported Head, Trebilia Custom Flash, JB4, Mhd flasher, Ngk 97506 0.018 gapped, PI Kit 100% E85, Jb4 PI integration, Stage 2 Pure Turbos 25.6psi, 17.2 deg timing, TFT inlets, Stage 3 Fuel-it Fpr, FBO, 431rwkw Mainline Dyno Aus

2016 M4 Competition Pack, 7-sp DCT, Jb4 Map 6
25.0 psi, s55 ign e85 Bef, E70, M4 plugs gapped 0.020, stock everything else, 374.9 rwkw Mainline Dyno Aus