JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#1)
Old
BostonianToro BostonianToro is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Sep 2017
Car: 2016 Q50 Red Sport AWD
Question Trouble saving config - 06-14-2020, 07:03 AM

Hi all. I am having trouble saving config on my JB4 mobile for my Q50. It connects and updates to the system and everything works great except when I try to save a setting as a new config. I get to the type a name section and as soon as I hit done, it kills the app. I have restarted my iPhone and same thing happens. I am running EWG so I am on the latest v8 firmware (I have the older Bluetooth dongle). Any thoughts?

Tony
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
mcdale83 mcdale83 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2020
Car: 14 Veloster Turbo
Default 06-14-2020, 02:09 PM

Have you reinstalled the app?
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
BostonianToro BostonianToro is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Sep 2017
Car: 2016 Q50 Red Sport AWD
Default 06-14-2020, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdale83
Have you reinstalled the app?
No. How do I do that without losing my log data or screwing up the licensing?

Tony
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
BostonianToro BostonianToro is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Sep 2017
Car: 2016 Q50 Red Sport AWD
Default 06-14-2020, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonianToro
No. How do I do that without losing my log data or screwing up the licensing?

Tony
Ok. I figured out how to offload the app and keep everything in there. It still does not work after redownloading the app.

Kind of at a loss.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
mcdale83 mcdale83 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 14
Join Date: Jun 2020
Car: 14 Veloster Turbo
Default 06-15-2020, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonianToro
Ok. I figured out how to offload the app and keep everything in there. It still does not work after redownloading the app.

Kind of at a loss.
This is their contact info from the website. You should send them an email and maybe they can help you.

Technical support for products already received:
support@burgertuning.com

JB4 Mobile app and connection support:
jb4connect@burgertuning.com
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Turboh's Avatar
Turboh Turboh is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 288
Join Date: Nov 2017
Car: 2017 BMW 340iX
Default 06-15-2020, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonianToro
Hi all. I am having trouble saving config on my JB4 mobile for my Q50. It connects and updates to the system and everything works great except when I try to save a setting as a new config. I get to the type a name section and as soon as I hit done, it kills the app. I have restarted my iPhone and same thing happens. I am running EWG so I am on the latest v8 firmware (I have the older Bluetooth dongle). Any thoughts?

Tony
Have the same problem. Contact at JB4 Mobile thought it was a bug that would be corrected with the next update. 🙏


2020 330iX auto sport w/M track handling, JB4 ; 93 octane; Honda S2000; Ninja Z1000.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
BostonianToro BostonianToro is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Sep 2017
Car: 2016 Q50 Red Sport AWD
Default 06-15-2020, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboh
Have the same problem. Contact at JB4 Mobile thought it was a bug that would be corrected with the next update. 🙏
Ahh good to know. I sent them a video of it happening.

Tony
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
Turboh's Avatar
Turboh Turboh is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 288
Join Date: Nov 2017
Car: 2017 BMW 340iX
Default 06-15-2020, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonianToro
Ahh good to know. I sent them a video of it happening.

Tony
The contact told me that it would still save the configuration into the JB4, and it would by used by the JB4. Just hit the green save button.

I guess the update should come soon, but not time was given.

I am running map3 now, so I am ok.

Enjoy.


2020 330iX auto sport w/M track handling, JB4 ; 93 octane; Honda S2000; Ninja Z1000.
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Turboh's Avatar
Turboh Turboh is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 288
Join Date: Nov 2017
Car: 2017 BMW 340iX
Default 07-13-2020, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonianToro
Ahh good to know. I sent them a video of it happening.

Tony
Latest update works fine.

Alex


2020 330iX auto sport w/M track handling, JB4 ; 93 octane; Honda S2000; Ninja Z1000.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2022, JB4tech.com