N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: BMW 335I
Default Data logs M4 - 05-05-2019, 08:07 AM

My first datalogs with Jb4 M4.
What do you think

M4 F83 2016 DTC MHD JB4 map2 ** CNT Fuel 93 oct l.

335i N54 E92 MT V. Europe. Costa Rica. 2008.
MHD_JB4_TREBILLA-FLASH. RB Next Gen turbos RB. 575 WHP Inlets RB. Pcv valve RB. Jb4 ww methanol injection 60/40. 10% Ethanol. Map 6. Two Cm 7. Fuel 93 oct. Intercooler AMS. ** AR 3". Ultimate Racing Cold Air Intake. Remus exhaust Forge diverter valves spring yellow. BMS OCC.
BMS short throw. Clutch Spec2+. BMS modified clutch valve
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-05-2019, 09:14 AM

Looks normal to me! If the car is flashed set FUD.6 on.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 05-05-2019, 10:13 AM

After more than a year of just MHD I am happy to return to JB4. You are still the best customer service I know. With regard to the fan, disconnect the battery one hour and when turning on everything was working normally (perfect). I went and made the logs that I put here.
I just went to turn it on and it came back the problem
I have MHD stage 0 (stock power)
I would like to try a Jb4 flash race. but I need to fix the fan and water pump problem.
Un millón de gracias Terry

MHD_JB4_TREBILLA-FLASH. RB Next Gen turbos RB. 575 WHP Inlets RB. Pcv valve RB. Jb4 ww methanol injection 60/40. 10% Ethanol. Map 6. Two Cm 7. Fuel 93 oct. Intercooler AMS. ** AR 3". Ultimate Racing Cold Air Intake. Remus exhaust Forge diverter valves spring yellow. BMS OCC.
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-05-2019, 05:32 PM

Maybe loading the flash will fix them? Could be an issue with the flash tables for those.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 09:17 AM

It is correct Terry charge the flash and fix. Here I put a couple of datalogs to see your opinion. I expected more psi.

(#6)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-06-2019, 09:48 AM

Set FUD.6 on so the JB4 knows you are flashed. Which map was flashed?

Burger Motorsports

(#7)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 10:30 AM

Yes, FUD is in 6 and install flash JB4-S55-RACE-13
Attached Images

(#8)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 10:34 AM

Sorry for the size, I did not know they would come out that big.

(#9)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 10:39 AM

I was missing this one.
Attached Images

(#10)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-06-2019, 10:44 AM

That is not correct. Bit6 on. All others off. Also don't need photos of settings, they are in the CSV logs.

Burger Motorsports

(#11)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 10:56 AM

Only if I put a value of 64 I activate the one equipped with back end flash map

(#12)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-06-2019, 11:30 AM

OK good, that works if you prefer to enter it manually rather than just select bit#6 on.

Burger Motorsports

(#13)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 11:37 AM

Now I turn it on and the fan is turned on too.

(#14)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 11:47 AM

When installing Jb4, install all the sensors. Is this correct?

(#15)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-06-2019, 11:52 AM

Regarding your fan, what is the water temperature in the JB4 app? And your IAT?

Yes you can connect all sensor connections.

Burger Motorsports

(#16)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 12:50 PM

105 oil (221 F ) - 100 water (212 F).
I just tried it with 70 and 72 degrees Celsius and the same goes on the fan.
There are two stock MHD map stg 0. One that removes the MHD and the other that leaves it. I use the one that leaves it. It is right ?

(#17)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-06-2019, 01:40 PM

For now let's leave the fan as is, maybe you are changing the turn on temp when flashing or something. And focus on the more important issue. Performance.

Burger Motorsports

(#18)
Old

Default 05-06-2019, 03:36 PM

Now yes, it seems that everything is very good.

(#19)
Old

Default WGDC/FF/IGN - 05-09-2019, 03:58 PM

Hi Terry, what do you think about this log, can I continue playing with FF?
without forcing the turbos. Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-05-09 15_44_51 (MHD_JB4_Race_13)_Gear-3_Map-2.csv (23.2 KB, 9 views)

(#20)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-09-2019, 04:56 PM

Boost is generally on target so I don't see any changes needed.

Burger Motorsports