N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Tuner

Default Plugs back in stock -- again! - 09-14-2012, 04:13 PM

Good news, Bosch finally dropped off 270 of our 2000 spark plug order.

So if you need any and/or a plug socket, order here:

http://www.burgertuning.com/N54_BMW_...t_adapter.html
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2)
Old

Car: '08 335i
Default 09-14-2012, 09:42 PM

Ordered!

E90 335i 6MT soon to be drag car

📸 Follow my drag build on Instagram: Click here 🙏
🚧 Check out my drag build thread: Click here 🚧
(#3)
Old

Car: 2011 Z4 35i, 2002 M3, her 08 M5
Default 10-29-2012, 04:45 PM

Ordered, bump.
(#4)
Old

Car: 335i+JB4+FBO
Default 10-29-2012, 06:43 PM

are there better plugs? many of us that track the car end up changing every 10k miles.
(#5)
Old

Car: none
Default 10-30-2012, 03:04 PM

I have about 20K miles JB Tuned and 27k miles overall. Car runs fine, how can I tell if I need plugs? These are stock plugs right?
(#6)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-30-2012, 03:27 PM

We're getting low again, maybe 15 sets left? So order now if you need em. Who knows when Bosch will send more. Our 1000 plug orders don't impress them enough to give us any sort of firm delivery date. =/

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#7)
Old

Car: 2012 335i 6AT
Default 10-30-2012, 03:35 PM

are these good for N55 as well?

JB4 S2+ISO Map 7, BMS dp, BMS chargepipe, BMS Intake, Flex fuel wires, BMS OCC.
(#8)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-30-2012, 03:39 PM

No, N54 only. We don't carry the N55 plugs yet. But the socket fits!

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old

Car: 2011 Z4 35i, 2002 M3, her 08 M5
Default Serious Customer Service - 10-31-2012, 12:44 PM

Notice above that I ordered set of plugs and socket after hours on Monday and by today, Wednesday, the mailman delivered at 11am.
Moral of this story: When you're having a rough time with life, order something from BMS and feel how life should be treating you.
Thank you Terry,et al.
(#10)
Old

Car: 2007 335i E92
Default 11-19-2012, 04:03 PM

Spark plugs back in stock BUMP I just ordered mines.

Question: Do we need to gap them? or they already come with the correct gap?

JB4 G5 / DCI / CDP's / VRSF 7" Intercooler / E85
(#11)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-19-2012, 04:15 PM

Pregapped! Just install with our socket.

Burger Motorsports

(#12)
Old

Car: 2007 335i E92
Default 11-19-2012, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Pregapped! Just install with our socket.
Terry how many elves do you have? 10 minutes after payment and already a tracking number?

JB4 G5 / DCI / CDP's / VRSF 7" Intercooler / E85
(#13)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-19-2012, 04:27 PM

2 at the office that do shipping. Eric & Jeff.

Burger Motorsports

(#14)
Old

Default 12-10-2012, 03:19 PM

any idea when these will be back in stock?
(#15)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-10-2012, 04:25 PM

Bosch is bad with dates. They told us soon. So anywhere from one week to four weeks is my guess.

Burger Motorsports

(#16)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 01-04-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Bosch is bad with dates. They told us soon. So anywhere from one week to four weeks is my guess.

Any updates Terry? I need to pick up a set.

2014 F56 MINI Cooper S
(#17)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-04-2013, 03:09 PM

A small batch came in, and sold out, already. Another shipment is due in soon so I'll try to remember to bump this thread when it shows up.

Burger Motorsports

(#18)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 01-04-2013, 03:16 PM

Quote:
A small batch came in, and sold out, already. Another shipment is due in soon so I'll try to remember to bump this thread when it shows up.
Dang. I'll keep checking the website in case this thread doesn't get bumped.

2014 F56 MINI Cooper S
(#19)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-28-2013, 02:19 PM

Another 120 plugs came in. 1/10th of what we have on back order with Bosch. Sigh. Anyway, if you need em order now.

Burger Motorsports

(#20)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-08-2013, 05:17 PM

Finally got our shipment of Bosch plugs. Only 6 weeks late. I guess better late than never though.

Burger Motorsports

(#21)
Old

Default 07-09-2013, 12:05 AM

Your website had an ETA of mid July(I think the 15th), so it came early in my book.

I know these will fly quick so I just ordered my plug and socket.

A local shop quoted me $150 to install, but I decided to use that as an excuse to buy a nice torque wrench and change them out myself.

I'm changing these out as part of my 45K service.
(#22)
Old

Car: '09 135i
Default 07-09-2013, 12:15 PM

Hey Terry, do we run a stock plug in a jb4 car? I'm in Las Vegas, I've got the mods in my sig + a bit of e85 usually in the tank as well, and I'm looking to do some plugs and order a bt cable. I just want to make sure I'm not getting stockers if we need a step colder or something. Thanks!

'09 135i 6mt, jb4 g5 iso, bms dci, bms ***, bms dp-fix, bms occ, helix fmic, bms low oil temp stat, bms short-throw clutch stop, cdv delete

Last edited by 20psirabbit; 07-09-2013 at 12:43 PM..
(#23)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-09-2013, 12:36 PM

Normally I suggest stockers for stock turbo cars. But NGKs can also be used. It just depends on your preferences.

Burger Motorsports

(#24)
Old

Car: '09 135i
Default 07-09-2013, 12:44 PM

Great, thank you!
Just ordered my bt cable, a set of plugs, and a plug socket.

'09 135i 6mt, jb4 g5 iso, bms dci, bms ***, bms dp-fix, bms occ, helix fmic, bms low oil temp stat, bms short-throw clutch stop, cdv delete
(#25)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-12-2013, 05:40 PM

Another 480 came in today.

Burger Motorsports