N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: Q60 Luxe 3.0t
Default Q60 3.0t Data Logging Help - Yesterday, 06:20 AM

Hey everyone, I just received my JB4 yesterday and have been messing around with the different maps and map 6 specifically. However I'm having this weird issue regarding my AFR and Ignition timing. It seems whatever map I run (even map 0) the AFR and timing seem fine at idle, but after going WOT and letting off the throttle, both gauges max out and the graph looks very concerning. I don't see why it would be doing this on map 0 though, any thoughts? Ill post a few different logs soon.

My only current mods are:

HKS Resonated Lower *********
CZP CBE

Me being totally new to JB4 and all, for all I know this could be entirely normal. Would appreciate it if someone could check out the logs I posted in my reply below to let me know if this all seems normal enough!

Any help appreciated!

Last edited by verellic; Yesterday at 06:46 AM..
(#2)
Old

Default Yesterday, 06:34 AM

jb4 logs - Album on Imgur

Here is an example on Map 0.
3rd gear.

jb4 map 6 log - Album on Imgur

Here is an example on Map 6.
4th gear.

Last edited by verellic; Yesterday at 07:05 AM..
(#3)
Old

Car: q50
Default Today, 06:15 AM

Not sure what looks concerning to you. The AFR after a pull on decel will go full lean since the ECU is cutting off fuel injection. This is normal.
(#4)
Old

Default Today, 06:43 AM

Yeah after thinking about it a bit I realized this as well. Other than that though, how does my map 6 look i terms of AFR and timing?
(#5)
Old

Car: q50
Default Today, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verellic
Yeah after thinking about it a bit I realized this as well. Other than that though, how does my map 6 look i terms of AFR and timing?
Its always tough to tell from a pic. You didn't go to redline so I cant tell if you tapered the boost curve or not, but you should above 5000 as the turbos start running out of breath. Otherwise looked pretty good.
(#6)
Old

Default Today, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddnspider
Its always tough to tell from a pic. You didn't go to redline so I cant tell if you tapered the boost curve or not, but you should above 5000 as the turbos start running out of breath. Otherwise looked pretty good.
Yeah I just did a quick run and wasn't able to get to redline, but I do taper boost off after like 5500.

Thanks!
(#7)
Old
Tuner

Default Today, 09:09 AM

For logs attach the CSV directly to the post so I can open it in the windows JB4 interface to view.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#8)
Old

Default Today, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
For logs attach the CSV directly to the post so I can open it in the windows JB4 interface to view.
I'm on my phone right now and was only able to upload the csv to my Google Drive, I hope thats okay.

Google Drive