N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 335i
Default Fuel-it Stage 3 LPFP questions/logs - 05-20-2019, 03:35 PM

I have the stage stage 3 fuel-it LPFP setup with the return fuel pressure regulator, ethanol sensor, and pi setup and recently I noticed my lpfp today is showing really low on my logs which is strange since my air fuel ratio's and trims look good.

Since this is a two pump setup I cant really tell if the cars only doing well durring my pulls because of the second pump turning on from the hobs switch or if the main LPFP's is on its way out and needs to be replaced.

I did check mdh and saw two shadow codes 2AAF and 2FDB, but Iím not quite sure if this is a lpfp issue, or a lpfp sensor issue that failed and is reporting the fuel pressure incorrectly in the logs (if thatís even possible), I figured since these are fuel-it products I should ask on here first before buying a new lpfp to see fuel-it or anyone else has seen the same/similar issue realted to the fuel it stage 3 pump setups.

I've attached two logs. One is long that i took today that shows basic driving, and the other is a pull that started around 3k rpms.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-05-20 17_54_06_Map-6.csv (473.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: csv 2019-05-14 14_33_53_Map-6.csv (9.4 KB, 6 views)

2009 335i X-Drive | GC 2.0 Turbos | VTT silicone Inlets | VTT Aluminum Outlets | Fuel It PI with FPR,return line, BMS controller, and flex fuel sensor | Fuel It Stage 3 fuel pump | BMS dual cone instakes | BMS Catch Can | VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler | Forge Diverter Valves | JB4 G5 ISO with Blutooth/JB4 Mobile App | n20 tmap sensor 3.5 bar | AR After turbo Exhaust
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 05-21-2019, 03:43 AM

Hey.

LPFP pressure does look low, especially up top

Your trims look a bit out of whack too, nearly bottoming out early in the pull.

Shoot us an email- dave@fuel-it.com

http://www.fuel-it.biz/

e92 AT 335xi 2.0
Doc Race Kit 6062
Fuel-It!Platinum DIY PI Kit + Stage 2BL
(#3)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 05-24-2019, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
Hey.

LPFP pressure does look low, especially up top

Your trims look a bit out of whack too, nearly bottoming out early in the pull.

Shoot us an email- dave@fuel-it.com
Hey, I emailed you, then got a reply then I emailed back a few times and I havnt heard back in days. Could you or someone else tell me how I can adjust the fuel-it FPR? I cant find any information on it or how to adjust it..

2009 335i X-Drive | GC 2.0 Turbos | VTT silicone Inlets | VTT Aluminum Outlets | Fuel It PI with FPR,return line, BMS controller, and flex fuel sensor | Fuel It Stage 3 fuel pump | BMS dual cone instakes | BMS Catch Can | VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler | Forge Diverter Valves | JB4 G5 ISO with Blutooth/JB4 Mobile App | n20 tmap sensor 3.5 bar | AR After turbo Exhaust