N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
mikeyoooooo mikeyoooooo is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 64
Join Date: Mar 2017
Car: 2013 335is 6MT
Default Fuel It Stage 2 Pump and E85 - Need Some Help - 05-15-2019, 05:52 PM

Just installed a stage 2 bucketless fuel it pump today. Here's one of the logs that I took in 3rd gear. I put around 4 gallons of e85 on a little bit more than a 1/4 tank of gas (93).

Seemed to be running fine but towards the end it was hesitating while driving normal and could only hit around 8psi. Also when coming to a stop the rpm would just up to like 1200 and then drop like it was almost going to stall, it did that twice. Not sure what to do now so any advice is appreciated.

I've just added the last pull before it went into map 4 as well.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-05-15 20_28_47_Map-5.csv (13.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: csv Last Pull Before Map 4.csv (8.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: csv 2019-05-15 20_31_01_Map-4.csv (5.8 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by mikeyoooooo; 05-15-2019 at 06:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
mikeyoooooo mikeyoooooo is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 64
Join Date: Mar 2017
Car: 2013 335is 6MT
Default 05-15-2019, 07:20 PM

Took it for another drive and it did the stutter once towards the beginning (seemed to happen while driving normal and on deceleration). After that, the car seemed to run great without any issues or rpm jumping/almost stalling. I took 2 more logs.

One is 3rd gear and the other is 2nd gear. I forget which is which but I believe the earlier log is 3rd gear.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-05-15 21_55_10_Map-5.csv (8.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: csv 2019-05-15 22_00_59_Map-5.csv (22.2 KB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!'s Avatar
Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It! Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It! is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 4,444
Join Date: Apr 2014
Car: E92 335XI
Default 05-15-2019, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyoooooo
Took it for another drive and it did the stutter once towards the beginning (seemed to happen while driving normal and on deceleration). After that, the car seemed to run great without any issues or rpm jumping/almost stalling. I took 2 more logs.

One is 3rd gear and the other is 2nd gear. I forget which is which but I believe the earlier log is 3rd gear.
Hpfp / LPFP pressure looks fine

When you read codes, what are you getting?



http://www.fuel-it.biz/

e92 AT 335xi 2.0
Doc Race Kit 6062
Fuel-It!Platinum DIY PI Kit + Stage 2BL
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
mikeyoooooo mikeyoooooo is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 64
Join Date: Mar 2017
Car: 2013 335is 6MT
Default 05-16-2019, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
Hpfp / LPFP pressure looks fine

When you read codes, what are you getting?
No codes at all. Car was driving great this morning, no issues. Now the question is shouldn't I be hitting more boost with a 50/50 mix e85/93 (guessing around e40)? Maybe it needs more time to adjust? I've only done a few WOT pulls so far.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Haynpunch's Avatar
Haynpunch Haynpunch is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 492
Join Date: Jun 2017
Car: 07 E90 335i
Default 05-16-2019, 06:06 AM

Read Avg Ign: you are at 4.1 may need time to adjust or poor fuel quality, or a few more adaptation runs
Logging Parameters and their Meaning


07 E90 AT - xHP
JB4 G5 - Trebila BEF
FBO
Hybrids
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
mikeyoooooo mikeyoooooo is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 64
Join Date: Mar 2017
Car: 2013 335is 6MT
Default 05-16-2019, 03:56 PM

Car seems to be driving fine but did some 2nd gear pulls on the way home today and on my last from 2nd to 3rd it dropped back to map 4. Here's the log.

Any adjustments I can make?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-05-16 18_40_23_Map-5 ().csv (8.8 KB, 9 views)
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!'s Avatar
Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It! Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It! is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 4,444
Join Date: Apr 2014
Car: E92 335XI
Default 05-16-2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyoooooo
Car seems to be driving fine but did some 2nd gear pulls on the way home today and on my last from 2nd to 3rd it dropped back to map 4. Here's the log.

Any adjustments I can make?
Looks like you go into open look, then lean- throwing you into maP4

Do you have the BEF loaded ?



http://www.fuel-it.biz/

e92 AT 335xi 2.0
Doc Race Kit 6062
Fuel-It!Platinum DIY PI Kit + Stage 2BL
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
mikeyoooooo mikeyoooooo is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 64
Join Date: Mar 2017
Car: 2013 335is 6MT
Default 05-17-2019, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
Looks like you go into open look, then lean- throwing you into maP4

Do you have the BEF loaded ?
I have the latest pump gas flashed loaded. Should I try and red lash it maybe it didnít go through for some reason?
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!'s Avatar
Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It! Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It! is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 4,444
Join Date: Apr 2014
Car: E92 335XI
Default 05-17-2019, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyoooooo
I have the latest pump gas flashed loaded. Should I try and red lash it maybe it didnít go through for some reason?
Reflash, just to be safe & double check settings



http://www.fuel-it.biz/

e92 AT 335xi 2.0
Doc Race Kit 6062
Fuel-It!Platinum DIY PI Kit + Stage 2BL
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright © 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com