N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: BMW 135i E82 2008
Default Running VRSF Inlet Reciurculating - 05-04-2017, 06:07 AM

Is there anyway to attach the stock DVs to VRSF inlets?

Is is possible to remove the locking part, so your just left with the tube? Then you could use a pipe to connect from the inlet to DV tube.

Anyone running a setup like this?
Attached Images

2008 135i M-Sport , Wedge Tune, Inlets, Doonpipes, FMIC, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, RB PCV, Stage 1 LPFP
(#2)
Old
Stalker

Car: 335I
Default 05-04-2017, 07:34 AM

We've had quite a few guys (with competitive inlets) order our adapters (PTC adapter, Diverter adapters, etc) a la carte, which actually work as intended supporting the OEM peripherals along with our inlets. As we have never heard back from them, we assume they worked for them as well.

In short if you want a Plug N Play setup shoot us email for whichever adapters you'd like. More information on adapters along with pics can be seen here: http://www.rbturbo.com/products/acce...ilicone-inlets

Rob

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.
(#3)
Old

Car: BMW 135i E82 2008
Default 05-05-2017, 09:59 AM

They adapters look perfect for the job, Ill try this setup first however and see if it holds.

For anyone wondering, this diy should work fine. All you do is remove the locking mechanism from the end of the dv pipe. Pour hot water on it then it should pull off. Then tape the end of the bung supplied with the vrsf inlets. The tape allows you to get a seal using the clamp.

2008 135i M-Sport , Wedge Tune, Inlets, Doonpipes, FMIC, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, RB PCV, Stage 1 LPFP