N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2007 335i e92
Default JB4 Anti-lag question - 05-03-2017, 04:57 PM

I would like to get the JB4 Anti lag chip but i'm not sure if I can set it up. Im not sure what exactly has to be coded. I have the backend flash. I dont have the cable from JB4 to my computer since I have my ipad with the JB4 mobile app. So, can I just swap out the chip in the JB4 and have it work? sorry for the stupid question. Thanks.

2007 335i e92 Montego blue. JB4 Tune, Backend flash, VRSF C4tless D P's, VRSF Intercooler, VRSF Chargepipe, VRSF Relocated inlets, HKS BOV, Beluga exhaust. 30% e85.
(#2)
Old

Car: 2007 E92 335i
Default 05-03-2017, 05:00 PM

depends on what backend flash you're running.
(#3)
Old

Default 05-03-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greased up deaf guy
depends on what backend flash you're running.
Just the JB4 backend pump flash

2007 335i e92 Montego blue. JB4 Tune, Backend flash, VRSF C4tless D P's, VRSF Intercooler, VRSF Chargepipe, VRSF Relocated inlets, HKS BOV, Beluga exhaust. 30% e85.
(#4)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-03-2017, 05:03 PM

The anti-lag wire plugs in to the JB4 mobile adapter OR BMS DATA cable.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 05-03-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
The anti-lag wire plugs in to the JB4 mobile adapter OR BMS DATA cable.
So all I have to do is buy the chip, swap it out and I'm all set to use it? If that's the case il buy one right now.

(#6)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-03-2017, 06:16 PM

The anti-lag kit includes an upgraded chip and wire to add to the harness, and then you load the current BEF to enable it on the software end.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#7)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 05-04-2017, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
The anti-lag kit includes an upgraded chip and wire to add to the harness, and then you load the current BEF to enable it on the software end.
Is possible use it with pump+meth?