N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
GT-Performance GE, TBS

Car: CL600 W216 Tuned
Send a message via Skype™ to V12Mercedes
Lightbulb List boltons I have ordered who much whp should I expect - 08-27-2018, 08:44 PM

MMP Silcone filter relocation
MMP Silicone bigger turbo outlets
Chargpipe with 50mm BOV
VRSF 7" HD Intercooler
AEM water methanol Kit

Righ now I have MHD OTS MAP STAGE2+ 102ron NGK97506 2 step Colder plugs gapped 0.20inches and XHP OTS STAGE 3 TCU MAP.
I am thinking to order front and rear turbo compressor wheels soon that is on ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-TDO3-Bi...pe!19726!US!-1

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-N54-TDO...pe!19726!US!-1
Attached Images

(#2)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Car: 2009 535i Sport SAT
Default 08-28-2018, 10:48 AM

not much unless you add a tuner, i.e. JB4, MHD, etc.

2017 AMG C63 -JB4
2009 535i - 548whp - sold
(#3)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 08-28-2018, 12:30 PM

With a custom tune maybe 425whp? Maybe a bit more peak this is assuming stock turbos and stock wheels.

I don't think inlets and outlets work great on the factory MHD tunes...also it's a huge waste to not take advantage of them and the Meth you will be spraying.

How are you going to balance the assembly after you install those larger wheels?

E92 ACF 6466 + AM Meth / E70 #1 / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
(#4)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Car: 2009 535i Sport SAT
Default 08-28-2018, 01:14 PM

OP, put it this way - a JB4 will add more power than all those hard parts combined without it.

Snap, didn't see the ebay comp/turbine wheels ... OP, I'd recommend you just buy an actual turbo from a vendor. There's more to a turbo upgrade than slapping new wheels on.

2017 AMG C63 -JB4
2009 535i - 548whp - sold
(#5)
Old

Car: 07 BMW 335i
Default 08-28-2018, 06:33 PM

400 - 420hp. Not the best list to make power. A lot of your parts are something I would add later on after other mods.

VTT Stage 2+ | JB4 G5 w/ Trebila BEF | Fuel-It Stage 3 | XHP Stage 3 | BL Coils | VTT Inlets | MMP Outlets | BMS Meth Dual 10/5CM | VRSF 7" FMIC | VRSF **'s | BMS CP | BMS DCI | Turbosmart Dual Port | 3.5 TMAP | BMS OCC | VTT PVC | BMS Anti-Lag | NGK 5992 | M3 Rear Upper Controls And Godspeed TB's | Lock-Down Brace | 235/285-18 PSS
(#6)
Old
GT-Performance GE, TBS

Default 08-28-2018, 07:01 PM

I also bough BMS PCV VALVE upgrade . PSP dual pass oi cooler. what other parts can I add exept of turbos to gain some more power I want custom tune after all this parts installed with Cary Jordan. Not a fan of piggybacks and please dont start to argue on that I prefer good clean custom ecu tune
(#7)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-28-2018, 07:49 PM

Install a JB4, use our RACE OTS back end flash map (loaded via MHD or BB software), and get an FSB to control the meth kit, or better yet dump that kit and its leaky fittings and get a BMS meth kit. Then with the inlets and stuff should be able to get 475whp if everything is in good shape.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#8)
Old
GT-Performance GE, TBS

Default 08-28-2018, 08:00 PM

I always upgrade aem kit with steel tube line fittings not a fan of jb4 and your meth kit please dont start to argue here . I knew you would start to post here about ur jb4 and and ur meth kit when I was starting this thread and I would highly appriciate if u would ignore my posts and wont reply to me about how good your products are . Only thing I have bought from your website is bigger m4 exhaust tips and black paint faded out in a week u better check your product quality and leave others alone.
Attached Images

(#9)
Old

Car: 2007 335i
Default 08-28-2018, 11:18 PM

What ever you do. Do not get those d. ***** from black horse racing “eBay”. I ordered the same one trying to be cheap. And it had crazy figment issues. The ***** wouldn’t line up not even close. Ordered vrsf d. ***** and everything turned out perfect. With these cars I’ve notice you can’t go cheap.
(#10)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 08-29-2018, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V12Mercedes
I always upgrade aem kit with steel tube line fittings not a fan of jb4 and your meth kit please dont start to argue here . I knew you would start to post here about ur jb4 and and ur meth kit when I was starting this thread and I would highly appriciate if u would ignore my posts and wont reply to me about how good your products are . Only thing I have bought from your website is bigger m4 exhaust tips and black paint faded out in a week u better check your product quality and leave others alone.
Honestly why did you post this on this forum? Of course you are going to get the owner and others who are going to recommend BMS products. This is a BMS focused forum. There are plenty of other N54 forums you can ask this question on. It sounds like you are getting angry for no good reason buddy.

Did you contact BMS customer support after you had an issue with the exhaust tips?

Those MMP outlets like to burn up. Spend the money and get the PSP outlets.

Is that a knock off charge pipe and tial BOV?

Any reason you are cheeping out of parts and not buy tried and true products? It's not like they are expensive all things considered.

Those ********* are really questionable. Just buy the VRSF *********, they are affordable and will fit.

How are you going to balance the turbo with the new wheels?

I think if you phrased your question like this you would get better responses: "I have access to this fuel and I want XXXwhp. What are my options for getting there?"

E92 ACF 6466 + AM Meth / E70 #1 / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
(#11)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-29-2018, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by V12Mercedes
Sorry to hear you had an issue with some of our tips. There was a batch of wonky black paint at some point that caused that. We've actually reworked the black tip offerings and will only be offering them in ceramic coated options now, which cost more but we know will last a lifetime.

Running a non-integrated WMI kit is asking for trouble, if you insist to use the AEM kit you can run it with our FSB, so the JB4 can manage meth flow and tuning around meth dynamically. The metal lines on WMI kits are also more truble than they are worth from my experience, the thick nylon lines never break or leak, you can see through them when you need for diagnostics, and it's much economical. People retrofit hard lines to our kit all the time if they want to go that route though.

Your list is basically a whose-who of some of the crappiest stuff you can get.

I'd suggest this for the chargepipe w/ authentic Tial BOV $379: http://www.burgertuning.com/phoenix_...argepipes.html

This for the intercooler, RACE plus the 3" JPipe $499 + $60: http://www.burgertuning.com/BMW_135_...tercooler.html

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#12)
Old

Car: 07 BMW 335i
Default 08-29-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus
Honestly why did you post this on this forum? Of course you are going to get the owner and others who are going to recommend BMS products. This is a BMS focused forum. There are plenty of other N54 forums you can ask this question on. It sounds like you are getting angry for no good reason buddy.

Did you contact BMS customer support after you had an issue with the exhaust tips?

Those MMP outlets like to burn up. Spend the money and get the PSP outlets.

Is that a knock off charge pipe and tial BOV?

Any reason you are cheeping out of parts and not buy tried and true products? It's not like they are expensive all things considered.

Those ********* are really questionable. Just buy the VRSF *********, they are affordable and will fit.

How are you going to balance the turbo with the new wheels?

I think if you phrased your question like this you would get better responses: "I have access to this fuel and I want XXXwhp. What are my options for getting there?"
^ This, couldn't have said it better...

VTT Stage 2+ | JB4 G5 w/ Trebila BEF | Fuel-It Stage 3 | XHP Stage 3 | BL Coils | VTT Inlets | MMP Outlets | BMS Meth Dual 10/5CM | VRSF 7" FMIC | VRSF **'s | BMS CP | BMS DCI | Turbosmart Dual Port | 3.5 TMAP | BMS OCC | VTT PVC | BMS Anti-Lag | NGK 5992 | M3 Rear Upper Controls And Godspeed TB's | Lock-Down Brace | 235/285-18 PSS