N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#26)
Old
BMWSwede BMWSwede is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jun 2017
Car: 2007 BMW E91 335Xi
Default 08-14-2018, 06:54 AM

The injectors is said to flow over 3000cc so I don't think
thats the problem. Seems to me there is something wrong in your tune, or the DME itself has some weird limit to allow more fuel to be injected. What is your fuel scalars set to?


2007 E91 335Xi M-Sport MT
FBO W In/outlets
E85 BEF
Stock turbo @ 22psi
E40
430 AWHP
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
buster84 buster84 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 170
Join Date: Jul 2013
Car: 335i
Default 08-14-2018, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebigboost
Look when I posted your showed post of me. That was after my world record run. After that I changed the LPFP System as I said. Look at the fuel it kit. Its the same like me (the stage 4 Setup of them).
Of course it is a lie if the injectors cant handle more than 22 psi!
Tony has to know how much they can Support! And when he is saying that you can drive "800+whp" with that Setup then he lies!

When you are asking how old my HPFP is then you didnt understand anything bro I told that HPFP is high but the injectors cant handle more.

WHERE ARE THE x-People who had proven his System as he wrote me??? :D:D:D I see nobody here?!

Yes, Iam using brand new index 12 injectors.
Haha seriously dude. Stage 4 is 3 walbro 455 not two! Two walbros on a built engine and your trying to run e100 with 800+ hp on dual walbro 450s....

The problem is not the hpfp kit, it's you. You still didnt post logs and I bet your lpfp is the problem along with e100. For someone who breaks a world record on an n54 sure knows crap about them. Your once again blaming vtt for your fueling issues. Like I said before You wouldn't blame a turbo company for selling you a 2000hp turbo when you can't ever reach it without all fueling mods or engine mods. Tony is not at fault for you running e100 with an insufficient lpfp system for that setup. Then if the n54 OEM injectors cap out buy better ones that flow more.

https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/...ile-trap.1409/

Even Tony said once you hit 800 you run out of injector. So again POST A LOG!


2009 335i X-Drive | GC 2.0 Turbos | VTT silicone Inlets | VTT Aluminum Outlets | Fuel It PI with FPR,return line, BMS controller, and flex fuel sensor | Fuel It Stage 3 fuel pump | BMS dual cone instakes | BMS Catch Can | VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler | Forge Diverter Valves | JB4 G5 ISO with Blutooth/JB4 Mobile App | n20 tmap sensor 3.5 bar | AR After turbo Exhaust

Last edited by buster84; 08-14-2018 at 07:16 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
N54QC N54QC is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 774
Join Date: Jan 2016
Car: 07 BMW 335i
Default 08-14-2018, 07:06 PM

I'm trying to find the difficulty of posting a log... Seems you posted just to make a drama thread!


VTT Stage 2+ | JB4 G5 w/ Trebila BEF | Fuel-It Stage 3 | XHP Stage 3 | BL Coils | VTT Inlets | MMP Outlets | BMS Meth Dual 10/5CM | VRSF 7" FMIC | VRSF **'s | BMS CP | BMS DCI | Turbosmart Dual Port | 3.5 TMAP | BMS OCC | VTT PVC | BMS Anti-Lag | NGK 5992 | M3 Rear Upper Controls And Godspeed TB's | Lock-Down Brace | 235/285-18 PSS
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
ilikebigboost ilikebigboost is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jun 2017
Car: BMW e92 335i
Default 08-14-2018, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84
Haha seriously dude. Stage 4 is 3 walbro 455 not two! Two walbros on a built engine and your trying to run e100 with 800+ hp on dual walbro 450s....

The problem is not the hpfp kit, it's you. You still didnt post logs and I bet your lpfp is the problem along with e100. For someone who breaks a world record on an n54 sure knows crap about them. Your once again blaming vtt for your fueling issues. Like I said before You wouldn't blame a turbo company for selling you a 2000hp turbo when you can't ever reach it without all fueling mods or engine mods. Tony is not at fault for you running e100 with an insufficient lpfp system for that setup. Then if the n54 OEM injectors cap out buy better ones that flow more.

https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/...ile-trap.1409/



Even Tony said once you hit 800 you run out of injector. So again POST A LOG!
It Looks like that you are a fakeaccount of Tony Vargas :D

If you can read, here is the link to STAGE 4 fuel it kit with 2!!! walbros

http://www.fuel-it.com/bmw-e-series-...e-upgrade-kit/

You say that my LPFP is the Problem? :D:D:D I didnt posted logs, so how can you say that? You are funny bro :D:D:D

I will post logs later that you are happy. But you only can see that LPFP and HPFP is high and trims maxed out... thats all...

My Intension of the thread was to find some People that are running that kit. People who drive that Kind of provides power
All I can read is that you wants to bash me :D You go the same way like Tony... You lies

The question is: WHY CANT TONY HELP???? HE HIMSELF TOLD THAT THE INJECTORS MAXED OUT! SO, FOR ME THE KIT, IN ADDITION OF OEM INJECTORS, CANT HANDLE THAT PROVIDED POWER LEVEL!!!!!

If anybody drive that kit with more power than me I will be happy!
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
ilikebigboost ilikebigboost is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jun 2017
Car: BMW e92 335i
Default 08-14-2018, 10:57 PM

Here are the 2 logs of that posted email ;-) It should be at 22 and 24 psi if I remember well.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2018-07-21 23_46_14.csv (15.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: csv 2018-07-21 23_59_15.csv (10.7 KB, 37 views)
Reply With Quote
(#31)
Old
ilikebigboost ilikebigboost is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jun 2017
Car: BMW e92 335i
Default 08-15-2018, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWSwede
The injectors is said to flow over 3000cc so I don't think
thats the problem. Seems to me there is something wrong in your tune, or the DME itself has some weird limit to allow more fuel to be injected. What is your fuel scalars set to?
1.6 is fuel scalar
Reply With Quote
(#32)
Old
JazRedGT JazRedGT is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 264
Join Date: Jul 2015
Car: 2007 335i E-92 6AT
Default 08-15-2018, 07:58 AM

1. Who is tuning your car?

2. What world record?


2007 AW 335i E-92 6AT MMP Stage 3 @ 25psi / JB4 G5 ISO / XHP STG3 / VRSF D-Ps / MMP INLETS&OUTLETS / WEDGE MHD E50 BACKEND / CW EXHAUST / CPe CP / GReddy RS BOV / BMS METH KIT / WAGNER IC / PR STAGE3 LPFP 10.92 @ 132 1.72 60ft 6.96 @ 103 1.55 60ft
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
buster84 buster84 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 170
Join Date: Jul 2013
Car: 335i
Default 08-15-2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebigboost
It Looks like that you are a fakeaccount of Tony Vargas :D

If you can read, here is the link to STAGE 4 fuel it kit with 2!!! walbros

http://www.fuel-it.com/bmw-e-series-...e-upgrade-kit/

You say that my LPFP is the Problem? :D:D:D I didnt posted logs, so how can you say that? You are funny bro :D:D:D

I will post logs later that you are happy. But you only can see that LPFP and HPFP is high and trims maxed out... thats all...

My Intension of the thread was to find some People that are running that kit. People who drive that Kind of provides power
All I can read is that you wants to bash me :D You go the same way like Tony... You lies

The question is: WHY CANT TONY HELP???? HE HIMSELF TOLD THAT THE INJECTORS MAXED OUT! SO, FOR ME THE KIT, IN ADDITION OF OEM INJECTORS, CANT HANDLE THAT PROVIDED POWER LEVEL!!!!!

If anybody drive that kit with more power than me I will be happy!
Your HPFP is doing extremely well! Your in the 15/16's no where near 7s which would mean that the HPFP system VTT sold you is doing exactly what it said it would. Your problem is the injectors being maxed, you need to find upgrades. Vargas system works and you cant blame him for maxing out the injectors. Maybe the tuner can increase the pulse width if he hasn't already maxed that out. Your LPFP also looks great. This is why logs work best for getting help.


2009 335i X-Drive | GC 2.0 Turbos | VTT silicone Inlets | VTT Aluminum Outlets | Fuel It PI with FPR,return line, BMS controller, and flex fuel sensor | Fuel It Stage 3 fuel pump | BMS dual cone instakes | BMS Catch Can | VRSF 7.5" Race Intercooler | Forge Diverter Valves | JB4 G5 ISO with Blutooth/JB4 Mobile App | n20 tmap sensor 3.5 bar | AR After turbo Exhaust
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
LessIsMore's Avatar
LessIsMore LessIsMore is offline
Inner Circle Member
 
Posts: 1,138
Join Date: Aug 2012
Car: 2009 535i Sport SAT
Default 08-15-2018, 02:11 PM

ilikebigboost -
so from your mod list someone else posted, looks like you have PI - is that correct?

Sounds like you need:
* DME tuning
* PI
* to chill out a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazRedGT
1. Who is tuning your car?

2. What world record?
In for response to these questions


2017 AMG C63 -JB4
2009 535i - 548whp - sold
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
Payam @ BMS's Avatar
Payam @ BMS Payam @ BMS is offline
Super Moderator
 
Posts: 5,279
Join Date: Oct 2013
Car: e90 335i
Default 08-15-2018, 02:26 PM

He did the 5.5s 60-130mph run. I think he also has the WR for highest trap in a standing half.


Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
ilikebigboost ilikebigboost is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jun 2017
Car: BMW e92 335i
Default 08-15-2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
ilikebigboost -
so from your mod list someone else posted, looks like you have PI - is that correct?

Sounds like you need:
* DME tuning
* PI
* to chill out a bit



In for response to these questions
I had pi before but I want to try to drive only with oem fuel System.

Records are:
60-130 mph 5,17sek
100-200 kph 4,46sek
Standing half mile: 280,59 kmh / 174,35 mph

You can check at instagram "ilikebigboost335i"
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
ilikebigboost ilikebigboost is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jun 2017
Car: BMW e92 335i
Default 08-15-2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84
Your HPFP is doing extremely well! Your in the 15/16's no where near 7s which would mean that the HPFP system VTT sold you is doing exactly what it said it would. Your problem is the injectors being maxed, you need to find upgrades. Vargas system works and you cant blame him for maxing out the injectors. Maybe the tuner can increase the pulse width if he hasn't already maxed that out. Your LPFP also looks great. This is why logs work best for getting help.
Thats exactly what I told you... If Tony said that the System can handle 800+ whp he lying... or do you think that 22 psi, EVEN WITH CM12 nozzle METH ENABLED, are 800whp? I switched to e85 mix and the trims changed about a very small value.

Du you can read something about injectors are a limiting factor on his webside? Or that has to be upgraded? Can you read something like this on the posted email? I cant!
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
dyezak dyezak is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 165
Join Date: Mar 2017
Car: 335i
Default 08-17-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebigboost
Look when I posted your showed post of me. That was after my world record run. After that I changed the LPFP System as I said. Look at the fuel it kit. Its the same like me (the stage 4 Setup of them).
Of course it is a lie if the injectors cant handle more than 22 psi!
Tony has to know how much they can Support! And when he is saying that you can drive "800+whp" with that Setup then he lies!

When you are asking how old my HPFP is then you didnt understand anything bro I told that HPFP is high but the injectors cant handle more.

WHERE ARE THE x-People who had proven his System as he wrote me??? :D:D:D I see nobody here?!

Yes, Iam using brand new index 12 injectors.
Take a deep breath, nobody is lying to you. You simply have a problem that needs to be diagnosed.

The injectors (assuming they are real index 12's, there are tons of fake ones out there) are not limiting you. Continental leaked the white papers on them about 3y ago and even accounting for the reduced injection window a DI injector sees, these injectors are the effective equivalent of close to 3300cc injectors. Remember, these things are designed to run at 1500psi but have emergency capability to drive the car at 100kmph on LPFP pressures only (70psi). This emergency requirement is what drove the design of such HUGE injectors.

Tony explained in previous posts that he was having similar problems you are experiencing with the double barrel kit himself. He resolved it via tuning. He should be able to give you some guidance assuming you haven't pissed him off by calling him a liar in public over and over.

But remember, he isn't a tuner, he employs a tuner. And for the DBB kit to work correctly it has to be tuned correctly.
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
LessIsMore's Avatar
LessIsMore LessIsMore is offline
Inner Circle Member
 
Posts: 1,138
Join Date: Aug 2012
Car: 2009 535i Sport SAT
Default 08-21-2018, 01:45 PM

well said, dyezak.


2017 AMG C63 -JB4
2009 535i - 548whp - sold
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
bnk bnk is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 474
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default 08-22-2018, 04:17 AM

Tony: You'll get to 800whp with this kit
Customer: I didn't
Tony: Because You are maxing your injectors way before 800whp
Customer: So I can't get to 800whp with this kit?
...no answer...Tony runs with the money...

Obviously the customer cannot get to 800whp as promised by Tony, since injector upgrades do not exist.
Reply With Quote
(#41)
Old
NoQuarter NoQuarter is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 72
Join Date: Jul 2012
Car: 2008 535xi
Default 08-22-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnk
Tony: You'll get to 800whp with this kit
Customer: I didn't
Tony: Because You are maxing your injectors way before 800whp
Customer: So I can't get to 800whp with this kit?
...no answer...Tony runs with the money...

Obviously the customer cannot get to 800whp as promised by Tony, since injector upgrades do not exist.
You seem to be willfully ignoring some common sense same as the Swede
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
ilikebigboost ilikebigboost is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 22
Join Date: Jun 2017
Car: BMW e92 335i
Default 08-27-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnk
Tony: You'll get to 800whp with this kit
Customer: I didn't
Tony: Because You are maxing your injectors way before 800whp
Customer: So I can't get to 800whp with this kit?
...no answer...Tony runs with the money...

Obviously the customer cannot get to 800whp as promised by Tony, since injector upgrades do not exist.
exactly thats the case
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
v8bait's Avatar
v8bait v8bait is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 413
Join Date: Oct 2011
Car: E92 335i 6MT
Default 08-28-2018, 12:46 PM

I tuned Tony's car on E98 to some absurd numbers before running out of fuel.

The issues you're having with the fuel trims are common to this setup. Your tuner will need to figure out how to get around them. You haven't been lied to, but the tables in the XDF are not always defined correctly or fully. Biggest challenge with the double shotgun is stabilizing the pressures below sensor max.

I'll also add that some cars are just strange. I have tuned a handful of single shotgun cars (maybe not totally relevant to the double) on full E85 very successfully, but I currently have 2 with pressures falling at 6,000 RPM no matter what I do and despite new pumps and despite lowering ethanol content. So sometimes, these cars just suck.

Cheers

Last edited by v8bait; 08-28-2018 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: emojis
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2019, N54tech.com