N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2008 335i coupe
Default C63 JB4 Dyno and Logs - 05-11-2019, 05:22 PM

I got a chance to put my C63 on the dyno today. Overall pretty happy with the outcome. See below for logs and dyno sheet.

MAP 0 and 2 runs were done on 93 Octane.
MAP 5 was done on e30.

Best run was 531WHP / 624WTQ

Looking forward to installing intakes whenever they are ready.

Any changes suggested based on my logs ?

Thanks,
(#2)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-11-2019, 08:45 PM

Not bad! Have a BCM installed yet on this? That lets us offset the wastegate dutycycle and push boost a little higher.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Default 05-11-2019, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Not bad! Have a BCM installed yet on this? That lets us offset the wastegate dutycycle and push boost a little higher.
No BCM yet, how much more much can the stock turbos put out?

Can it break 600’s on stock turbos and fueling?
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-13-2019, 10:23 AM

Just emailed you, looks good!

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 05-13-2019, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Just emailed you, looks good!
Thank you sir.
(#6)
Old

Car: 2014 335i M-Sport
Default 05-14-2019, 09:26 AM

That's nice. What is BCM?

Edit: Never mind. Boost Control Module. It says it's not available yet on the Website and no installation instructions for it. Thanks.

2018 C63s AMG

Last edited by BimmerFan; 05-14-2019 at 09:33 AM..
(#7)
Old

Default 05-14-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFan

Thanks,

Boost control module.
(#8)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 05-14-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFan

Edit: Never mind. Boost Control Module. It says it's not available yet on the Website and no installation instructions for it. Thanks.
We have about x10 of them out. We'll put it up on the site soon.
That's mostly for people with larger turbos, methanol, or running racegas and want every bit of power they can get

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old

Car: 2014 335i M-Sport
Default 05-14-2019, 01:44 PM

Roger that!

2018 C63s AMG
(#10)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Car: 2009 535i Sport SAT
Default 08-27-2019, 09:56 AM

Thanks for posting the logs and dyno sheets. Looks great!

Any plans for an intake/filters? Would.love to see before and after with it on map 5.

2017 AMG C63 -JB4
2009 535i - 548whp - sold
(#11)
Old

Default 09-11-2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
Thanks for posting the logs and dyno sheets. Looks great!

Any plans for an intake/filters? Would.love to see before and after with it on map 5.
Planning to go Pure 900ís soon, so i will probably be selling the Jb4 and going the reflash route.
(#12)
Old
Inner Circle Member

Car: 2009 535i Sport SAT
Default 09-11-2019, 08:10 PM

Why? JB4 works with flash tune. No need to give up the boost by gear, logging, etc. Plus if BMS hold to their promise, next firmware update should have good safety features built in (protect against lean afr, overboost, low fuel pressure, etc.) that flash tunes cant do.

2017 AMG C63 -JB4
2009 535i - 548whp - sold
(#13)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-12-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92carlos
Planning to go Pure 900ís soon, so i will probably be selling the Jb4 and going the reflash route.
Awesome turbos! You're going to still need that JB4 for logging, safety, fine tuning, boost by gear, WMI/PI control, etc, etc!

Burger Motorsports

(#14)
Old
Tuner

Default 09-12-2019, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
Why? JB4 works with flash tune. No need to give up the boost by gear, logging, etc. Plus if BMS hold to their promise, next firmware update should have good safety features built in (protect against lean afr, overboost, low fuel pressure, etc.) that flash tunes cant do.
+1

I've got the latest firmware here if anyone wants to help test it.

Burger Motorsports

(#15)
Old

Car: 335i Coupe
Default 09-14-2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
+1

I've got the latest firmware here if anyone wants to help test it.
Oh man, thatís exciting! Any hints as to whatís in it?

Iím sort of tempted to try it out, but also a bit scared to do so since Iíll be maxing the car out at the roll race tomorrow. If something isnít quite right....not good.