N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: E90 335i n55
Default Need advice Log review - 06-06-2019, 03:14 AM

E90 n55 2011 ,** vrsf,wagner fmic,cp, ... i need advice about this log,my afr is lean ,trims is maxed out,ign timing i bad....all around 3500 -4000 rpm.What can i do to improve this? Gas is 100 octane(RON) .Sometimes jb4 throws me up to the map 4 with reason afr lean...
Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: csv map2.csv (34.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: csv 190528_1639.csv (9.7 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by Choyo_n55; 06-11-2019 at 10:48 AM..
(#2)
Old

Default 06-11-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choyo_n55
E90 n55 2011 ,** vrsf,wagner fmic,cp, ... i need advice about this log,my afr is lean ,trims is maxed out,ign timing i bad....all around 3500 -4000 rpm.What can i do to improve this? Gas is 100 octane(RON) .Sometimes jb4 throws me up to the map 4 with reason afr lean...
Thanks!
Up!
(#3)
Old

Default 06-21-2019, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Up!
Up!
(#4)
Old

Default 07-01-2019, 01:32 AM

this is a support forum or I'm confusing?

Last edited by Choyo_n55; 07-01-2019 at 07:11 AM..
(#5)
Old

Default 07-04-2019, 04:42 AM

I decided to drive my car a little and jb4 threw me on map4, the reason was afr lean. I made a few logs then at the first 3 the boost was about 13-16 psi, and everything seemed normal ... but the last log went over 19 psi, trims went on 49, afr to 15.3 ... ign to 0 ... . strange is that jb4 did not throw me on map4 ... can anyone help and say what should i change so that this does not happen .. thank you. I use a translator so I apologize in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 4.07.2019.csv (57.7 KB, 64 views)
(#6)
Old

Default 07-30-2019, 06:11 AM

I decided to try raising FOL at 70 because trims are maxed out, afr is lean and have bad ign timing ... but my FPL goes pretty low ... FOL is it a reason for this? Or do I have another problem, adjusting logs. No codes and jb4 do not throw me at map4
Attached Files
File Type: csv 30.072019.csv (22.7 KB, 50 views)
(#7)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 07-30-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
I decided to try raising FOL at 70 because trims are maxed out, afr is lean and have bad ign timing ... but my FPL goes pretty low ... FOL is it a reason for this? Or do I have another problem, adjusting logs. No codes and jb4 do not throw me at map4
try upping fol to 90

Stock LPFP?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#8)
Old

Default 07-30-2019, 11:39 AM

Yes,stock lpfp,before making FOL at 70 I have never seen such lpfp values, seen from previous logs. Thanks for the reply.
(#9)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-30-2019, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Yes,stock lpfp,before making FOL at 70 I have never seen such lpfp values, seen from previous logs. Thanks for the reply.
Lets bump fol up a bit- relog and throw em up here

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#10)
Old

Default 07-31-2019, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
Lets bump fol up a bit- relog and throw em up here
log attached...thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 31.07.2019.csv (26.8 KB, 51 views)

Last edited by Choyo_n55; 07-31-2019 at 12:43 AM..
(#11)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-31-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
log attached...thanks!
Looks much better from a trims / HPFP standpoint.

It does look like you are at about the limit on the low end...might want to look into an upgrade.

Burger Motorsports

(#12)
Old

Default 07-31-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave @ BMS/Fuel-It!
Looks much better from a trims / HPFP standpoint.

It does look like you are at about the limit on the low end...might want to look into an upgrade.
Thanks a lot for the help and the time, you mean upgrading the turbo or lpfp, or both Lastly, can I use these settings for daily driving? I wish you good health and good luck!
(#13)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 07-31-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Thanks a lot for the help and the time, you mean upgrading the turbo or lpfp, or both Lastly, can I use these settings for daily driving? I wish you good health and good luck!
yes for DD.

and BOTH in a perfect world ;0

Enjoy the car

Burger Motorsports