N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 02-17-2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex3.3
Ya there are a few guys on the g70 forum that ordered the stinger FMIC from agency power and it bolted directly up with no modifications needed. So I believe it will. Only reason Im willing to try it out
Yea, it just doesn't show it on the compatibility on the website. Keep us posted!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#52)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 02-17-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djerickd
The toe hook rubs
Were you able to get any pictures?

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#53)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 02-17-2020, 03:17 PM

Install guide is up.

https://www.n54tech.com/instructions...er-Install.pdf

Burger Motorsports

(#54)
Old

Car: Genesis g70
Default 02-17-2020, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Yea, it just doesn't show it on the compatibility on the website. Keep us posted!
Will do. I have been searching through the CPI threads and your website. Is there still a hold up on this kit at the moment? Would love to add this in when I get the new intercooler

2019 genesis g70 3.3 sport
Jb4, bms intakes, ark midpipes, jun bl catback.
(#55)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 02-18-2020, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex3.3
Will do. I have been searching through the CPI threads and your website. Is there still a hold up on this kit at the moment? Would love to add this in when I get the new intercooler
We actually just got everything in! Will be on the website later this week

Burger Motorsports

(#56)
Old

Default 02-19-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
We actually just got everything in! Will be on the website later this week
Awesome. Will the fuel it kit be needed to run CPI?

(#57)
Old

Car: 2019 GTS
Default 03-08-2020, 02:08 PM

Hey did anyone have a some oil in their oem intercooler when they removed it?
(#58)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-09-2020, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djerickd
Hey did anyone have a some oil in their oem intercooler when they removed it?
Normal from the PCV in the intake etc.

Burger Motorsports

(#59)
Old

Car: 2019 Stinger GTS
Default 03-09-2020, 05:39 PM

So I have the BMS intercooler and the 450 kit. Can I safely run map 3 with just those items and 93 oct?

BTW, I didn't have any rubbing on the tow hook. It's pretty close though.
(#60)
Old

Default 03-09-2020, 06:16 PM

most likely you will need to bump up the octane. either with an e85 mix or octane booster

(#61)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-10-2020, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsharp4684
So I have the BMS intercooler and the 450 kit. Can I safely run map 3 with just those items and 93 oct?

BTW, I didn't have any rubbing on the tow hook. It's pretty close though.
Post a log on map 2 with 93 only so we can evaluate that for now.

Burger Motorsports

(#62)
Old

Car: Stinger
Default 03-11-2020, 08:39 PM

Any updates on the cpi kit? I'm trying to avoid going meth and would prefer cpi
(#63)
Old

Default 03-23-2020, 04:20 PM

Here's my log from today. 45F ambient air temp.

450hp kit + BMS intercooler + 93 oct fuel.
Attached Files
File Type: csv map 3 45f aat 3-22-2020.csv (129.1 KB, 121 views)
(#64)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-23-2020, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargtsi
Any updates on the cpi kit? I'm trying to avoid going meth and would prefer cpi
Email me Payam@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#65)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-23-2020, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Here's my log from today. 45F ambient air temp.

450hp kit + BMS intercooler + 93 oct fuel.
Crazy how the IAT drops the more pulls you do, it's usually supposed to be the other way around. That's how you know this intercooler is working properly.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#66)
Old

Default 03-24-2020, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Crazy how the IAT drops the more pulls you do, it's usually supposed to be the other way around. That's how you know this intercooler is working properly.
Until I stopped and let it heat soak a bit, temps were staying with 5F of ambient!

Does it look like Im safe to run map 3 on 93 oct, since I have the intercooler?
(#67)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-24-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Until I stopped and let it heat soak a bit, temps were staying with 5F of ambient!

Does it look like Im safe to run map 3 on 93 oct, since I have the intercooler?
It looked okay from what I can tell. You might need to add some e85 when the weather gets hotter.

Burger Motorsports

(#68)
Old

Car: Genesis G70 3.3T
Default 07-07-2020, 08:16 PM

So is this compatible with the g70 3.3?