JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old

Car: 2011 BMW 135i
Default 135i Log Review Please (Throttle Stab inconsistency) - 03-17-2022, 06:51 PM

This is my first log submission, hopefully I did it correctly.

The car has been running pretty good for the most part. Had some hardware changes that needed to happen to the jb4 itself but after I got all that sorted I'm overall pretty happy with how it's run.

Current mods (DCT trans)
Stock airbox w/kn filter
FMIC
Metal cold side charge pipe
Empty dp, berk axle back
Back end flash
Map 5

I didn't get a log of this particular instance but it's what prompted me to submit one. Yesterday I did a pull in 4th, dtc button pressed once, sport mode, manual/sport gear select. Stabbed the throttle and the rpms climbed but didn't feel like the car did much. Unsure if it built boost but didn't really feel like it. As soon as it shifted to 5th the car pulled really hard, business as usual.

I had traction control all the way off for these logs. Didn't feel like it did it as much with it all the way off. I've got my setting based off the defaults, but adjusted the dwp a little more closed.

Anyways, I'm happy for any input you guys can provide. Thank you!

Edit: after reviewing in megalogviewer, looks like I've got a decent boost leak. But I'd still appreciate some input. A few days ago she was pulling much harder. But I will go through and check all my clamps again.
Attached Files
File Type: csv P5_M5_R5_220317_2054.csv (49.1 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by MetalMario; 03-18-2022 at 04:27 AM..