N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
AnthonyA AnthonyA is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2018
Car: 2011 BMW 335is
Default WANT TO BUY: N54 JB4 - 01-13-2018, 01:33 AM

Hey everyone, Im looking to buy an N54 JB4 (used) I live in West Hills. Send me a PM if you have a JB4 you would like to sell. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
mike@x-ph.com mike@x-ph.com is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 493
Join Date: Jul 2014
Car: 2007 e92 335
Default 01-13-2018, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyA
Hey everyone, Im looking to buy an N54 JB4 (used) I live in West Hills. Send me a PM if you have a JB4 you would like to sell. Thanks.
Not sure if you would be intersted in a new Jb4, but we are an authorized BMS dealer and offer new (full warranty) JB4.
We are offering free express shipping with any JB4 unit so you receive it in 1-2 days.

Order Link
https://www.x-ph.com/burger-tuning-n...ormance-tuner/
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
AnthonyA AnthonyA is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jan 2018
Car: 2011 BMW 335is
Default 01-13-2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com
Not sure if you would be intersted in a new Jb4, but we are an authorized BMS dealer and offer new (full warranty) JB4.
We are offering free express shipping with any JB4 unit so you receive it in 1-2 days.

Order Link
https://www.x-ph.com/burger-tuning-n...ormance-tuner/
Thanks for the offer but Im looking for a used one because of the cheaper cost for it.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
mike@x-ph.com mike@x-ph.com is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 493
Join Date: Jul 2014
Car: 2007 e92 335
Default 01-13-2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyA
Thanks for the offer but Im looking for a used one because of the cheaper cost for it.
No problem, good luck.
Keep in mind you do not get any warranty from BMS when you get a used tune.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Rovch's Avatar
Rovch Rovch is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 20
Join Date: Feb 2016
Car: 2011 BMW 135i | UUC Dp |JB4 |COBB CP | KW V2's
Default 01-13-2018, 05:19 PM

i have jb4 with nls, anti lag, usb connector and port injection controller asking 600$


E82 n54 135i

On3 Single Turbo

Last edited by Rovch; 01-14-2018 at 05:16 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
lado lado is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 7
Join Date: Sep 2017
Car: 335XI
Default 01-15-2018, 06:40 AM

I have a JB4 with Antilag\Two step and cable. For 400$
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
PrzeChuj PrzeChuj is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 186
Join Date: Jul 2017
Car: 08 335i
Default 01-15-2018, 09:06 AM

I have the board and case $100 . No harness though


e92 MT 08
FBO
Dual 450 lpfp
BEF
MeTH!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com