N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
adds4short adds4short is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2019
Car: VW Polo GTI
Default New To JB1 tuning - 08-01-2019, 09:07 PM

Hey guys

I recently installed JB1 Stage 1 on to my VW Polo GTI 6c
And I was wondering if anyone has got any photos on what setup you have on the JB1 and what were the power gains were as well

Thank
Adam
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
George @ BMS's Avatar
George @ BMS George @ BMS is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 882
Join Date: Aug 2009
Car: E90 BMW 335i AT
Default 08-02-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adds4short
Hey guys

I recently installed JB1 Stage 1 on to my VW Polo GTI 6c
And I was wondering if anyone has got any photos on what setup you have on the JB1 and what were the power gains were as well

Thank
Adam
Hi, what octane are you using? DSG or manual?


2014 VW Golf 7 R
2014 VW Golf GTI
2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
adds4short adds4short is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2019
Car: VW Polo GTI
Default 08-02-2019, 09:00 PM

I am using 95 and 98 octane fuel most of the time and I have a DSG trans
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
George @ BMS's Avatar
George @ BMS George @ BMS is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 882
Join Date: Aug 2009
Car: E90 BMW 335i AT
Default 08-03-2019, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adds4short
I am using 95 and 98 octane fuel most of the time and I have a DSG trans
Keep it in map 1 with DSG. For 95 set boost safety to 4.0 and 98 4.6.


2014 VW Golf 7 R
2014 VW Golf GTI
2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
adds4short adds4short is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2019
Car: VW Polo GTI
Default 08-03-2019, 04:30 AM

Cool thanks for that I will have a look into it tomorrow
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
adds4short adds4short is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2019
Car: VW Polo GTI
Default 08-03-2019, 05:18 PM

Question
I have the program loaded onto a pc to do the adjustments to do the slight changes to
Jb1 what parts am I changing to add more boost into the system I am not 100% on how to change these things on JB1 map

Last edited by adds4short; 08-03-2019 at 07:57 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
George @ BMS's Avatar
George @ BMS George @ BMS is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 882
Join Date: Aug 2009
Car: E90 BMW 335i AT
Default 08-04-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adds4short
Question
I have the program loaded onto a pc to do the adjustments to do the slight changes to
Jb1 what parts am I changing to add more boost into the system I am not 100% on how to change these things on JB1 map
For map 1 its the boost safety value that adjusts the aggression. This is what needs to be changed. Its in the user adjustment section in the middle at the top.


2014 VW Golf 7 R
2014 VW Golf GTI
2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
adds4short adds4short is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Aug 2019
Car: VW Polo GTI
Default 08-05-2019, 12:51 AM

Thank you
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com