N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#351)
Old
luchocamp's Avatar
luchocamp luchocamp is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 605
Join Date: Jun 2016
Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 05-28-2019, 11:42 AM

Where is the first F 335 in 10.xx ?


'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
10.64 @129mph, MHD Custom + #LUCHOJB4, E40 + meth ~ Drag Track online set up on instagram @luchocampusano ➡
Reply With Quote
(#352)
Old
luchocamp's Avatar
luchocamp luchocamp is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 605
Join Date: Jun 2016
Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 05-28-2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54-SHI
2013 335ix stage1 turbo

0-60mph 3.5

I had not test the 1/4 or 1/8.the 0-60mph(we test 0-100km/h) is enough to test the launch power.

T3 can up the launch boost and torque .what is you email? I send it to you .I think you will be the second 10.X F30 335ix
Ok, but yesterday I made 3.27sec 0 to 60mph
Where is the first F30 335 on 10.x ?


'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
10.64 @129mph, MHD Custom + #LUCHOJB4, E40 + meth ~ Drag Track online set up on instagram @luchocampusano ➡
Reply With Quote
(#353)
Old
N54-SHI N54-SHI is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 335i
Default 05-29-2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchocamp
Where is the first F 335 in 10.xx ?
A 2013 f30 335ix in china ,but he had sold it two year ago. his drag race time is 11.111 ,but it is not his best time,(There are only two runs per person per year in China for the christmas trees drag race).his best GPS speed is 10.8X ,0-60mph is 3.12 for daily test, and no xhp at two years ago.

I want break his record,so I bought a F30 335ix this year.stage1 turbo is only for learn how to tune the N55. I heard the n55 is brittle for biger turbo.
Reply With Quote
(#354)
Old
N54-SHI N54-SHI is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 335i
Default 05-29-2019, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchocamp
Ok, but yesterday I made 3.27sec 0 to 60mph
Where is the first F30 335 on 10.x ?
ye,big turbo is truth.
Reply With Quote
(#355)
Old
luchocamp's Avatar
luchocamp luchocamp is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 605
Join Date: Jun 2016
Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 05-29-2019, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54-SHI
A 2013 f30 335ix in china ,but he had sold it two year ago. his drag race time is 11.111 ,but it is not his best time,(There are only two runs per person per year in China for the christmas trees drag race).his best GPS speed is 10.8X ,0-60mph is 3.12 for daily test, and no xhp at two years ago.

I want break his record,so I bought a F30 335ix this year.stage1 turbo is only for learn how to tune the N55. I heard the n55 is brittle for biger turbo.
Oh yes Wang Li in China motivates to all F 335 with his great 11.11 using PS2 and excellent driving technics a few years back. That was has done with weight reduction and he try after that record using Dragy and could not beat his 11.11 because F335i or F335ix are heavy, different to the only two N55 that M135xi that has run 10.97 to date in Europe.

I do not think N55 is brittle at all


'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
10.64 @129mph, MHD Custom + #LUCHOJB4, E40 + meth ~ Drag Track online set up on instagram @luchocampusano ➡
Reply With Quote
(#356)
Old
N54-SHI N54-SHI is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 37
Join Date: Apr 2016
Car: 335i
Default 05-29-2019, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchocamp
Oh yes Wang Li in China motivates to all F 335 with his great 11.11 using PS2 and excellent driving technics a few years back. That was has done with weight reduction and he try after that record using Dragy and could not beat his 11.11 because F335i or F335ix are heavy, different to the only two N55 that M135xi that has run 10.97 to date in Europe.

I do not think N55 is brittle at all
haha ,you know him. his my friend.yes 11.111 is one seat.after the race day ,he got a 10.89 (GPS)at home with weight reduction. I think with xhp we can break the 11s easy than before.

I am from N54 to N55,N55 is brittle in china.Few people dare to upgrade the turbo.

my email is 13366600015@163.com ,can we enhance communication ?

some new N55 big turbo in china now.
Reply With Quote
(#357)
Old
luchocamp's Avatar
luchocamp luchocamp is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 605
Join Date: Jun 2016
Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 06-01-2019, 03:29 AM

now 10.94@127mph and 1.71 on 60ft, running E45 ... I opened another thread regarding new N55 World Record , this was done complete full weight and 19 inch street tires


'13 BMW 335ix Speedtech stg 3 !
10.64 @129mph, MHD Custom + #LUCHOJB4, E40 + meth ~ Drag Track online set up on instagram @luchocampusano ➡
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2019, N54tech.com