Old
Tuner

Default 07-17-2018, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokoN63TU
No video vs something
Nothing
Like hiding this info
We've posted more performance data including logs for our F90 tuner than anyone else has for their F90 tuning, lol. If you don't want to buy it yet don't buy it yet. We're not going to loose any sleep over it.

Also don't take it the wrong way but it's tiresome to have to continually read your repetitive posts. If you have a new question that's fine but I literally just deleted 30 posts you've made to this thread all asking the same thing.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#202)
Old

Car: 2013 bmw 750i
Default 07-17-2018, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
We've posted more performance data including logs for our F90 tuner than anyone else has for their F90 tuning, lol. If you don't want to buy it yet don't buy it yet. We're not going to loose any sleep over it.

Also don't take it the wrong way but it's tiresome to have to continually read your repetitive posts. If you have a new question that's fine but I literally just deleted 30 posts you've made to this thread all asking the same thing.
30 posts with the same question
Till now we didnít get the answer for this question
What we can do......
Itís ok Iíll wait till I get this info
If i hed what I wanted this product was on my car already
(#203)
Old

Car: X5 50i F15
Default 07-17-2018, 04:25 PM

Quote:

I have to give you credit for posting the info that you have. Iíll always want more, but you are wayyyyy ahead of your competitors in data.
(#204)
Old

Car: 2011 135i
Default 07-17-2018, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Hahahahahahaha
He is here once in a while
He could share the pictures any time he wants
This is a part of the business!
Very interesting and important part
So do me a favor!!!!
He had time to share Mo dragy pictures
Or jb4 beta dyno
And he share with us 60-130 dragy time
But when we ask for dragy time of it

He is running a business?!
This is his business!!!!!!!!!!
This is part of marketing
I know that he owns this site
But come on .... stop doing what you doing
Iím not saying something bad
If everything was right I would buy one for my f90
Weeks ago!
What is so difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dragy pictures of acceleration
100-200
60-130
1/4
You donít wanna share?!
Donít share!
Have a good luck (very disappointing)
Mania.
(#205)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-18-2018, 09:07 AM

Some good F90 M5 JB4 results shared by our German dealer Carbonfiber Dynamics. 10.86@134mph using their good quality pump 102 RON fuel.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#206)
Old

Default 07-18-2018, 02:09 PM

Excellent !
(#207)
Old

Default 07-18-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Some good F90 M5 JB4 results shared by our German dealer Carbonfiber Dynamics. 10.86@134mph using their good quality pump 102 RON fuel.
This is on map 3 right?
How many percent of ethanol is required for map 3?

Map 1 and 2 itís on pump gas right?
(#208)
Old

Default 07-18-2018, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Interesting to see the difference between jb4 map 0 (stock)
Bs map 3 at the same track same day
To see the scores
(#209)
Old

Default 07-18-2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Is their 102 Ron roughly equal to a 96 (r+n)/2 ?
(#210)
Old

Car: 2011 CTS-V Coupe
Default 07-18-2018, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onfire
Is their 102 Ron roughly equal to a 96 (r+n)/2 ?
My question as well. I thought 98 Ron was about 93-94 octane US spec. Wondering what 102 Ron is equal to? Also very happy with those results.
(#211)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-18-2018, 08:58 PM

That 102 RON in Germany is pretty good stuff, but you can see in the log he still has a few timing drops at 25psi on it. I'd put it around 95 RM2 octane.

Burger Motorsports

(#212)
Old

Default 07-19-2018, 12:14 AM

If I have here in pump 98 octane
How many percent of ethanol I need to add?
(#213)
Old

Default 07-19-2018, 04:28 AM

Quote:
with EWG wires?
(#214)
Old

Default 07-19-2018, 07:00 AM

Has to have EWG.

26psi without 100 r+n / 2 octane unleaded is asking for problems.
(#215)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-19-2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135idct
with EWG wires?
Yes you can't make this much boost without the EWG wires plugged in.

Burger Motorsports

(#216)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-19-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
If I have here in pump 98 octane
How many percent of ethanol I need to add?
E85 support still needs to be evaluated. I'd start with a low amount like 15-20% and evaluate the logs.

Burger Motorsports

(#217)
Old

Default 07-27-2018, 07:18 PM

Any new updates?
(#218)
Old

Default 07-28-2018, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushidopupil
Any new updates?
+1
(#219)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-28-2018, 08:49 AM

We haven't made any software updates. Focused on getting all customers up and running properly on the existing BETA maps and flushing out any bugs before we expand functionality.

Burger Motorsports

(#220)
Old

Default 07-28-2018, 11:58 AM

Sounds good, slow and steady as with all development. Question, do you foresee running methanol?
(#221)
Old

Default 07-28-2018, 04:24 PM

"Map 1: Default performance map, 2-3psi over stock"

Since that is not absolute, will it just follow the stock boost arc ?

Will it obtain this profile without the EWG's connected ?
(#222)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-28-2018, 09:27 PM

Right will request 2-3psi over the stock boost level. In terms of whether it hits that on boost will depend on several factors without the EWG connectors to drive boost up.

Burger Motorsports

(#223)
Old

Default 07-29-2018, 12:17 PM

Terry, any plans on making a JB+ type tune for the F90? I had one on my 08 335xi before upgrading to the then JB3. Asking because I loved the easy install/removal for dealer visits.
(#224)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-29-2018, 01:09 PM

No plans for that due to the nature of how the car is setup. You can install the JB4 without EWG connectors and without OBDII, and get JB+ like performance. install would take literally 20 seconds too since TMAP connectors are so easy to reach.

Burger Motorsports

(#225)
Old

Default 07-29-2018, 01:13 PM

Perfect! Thanks