N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: honda
Default Buying a 335i n54 Have a few Questions - 01-14-2021, 10:37 PM

Hi guys im currently in the process of looking for a good condition (which is rare lol) bmw 335i. I know that BMW offers certified refurbs on their site and my best bet is to purchase through them. My main question is regarding after purchase preventative maintenance. I wanted to know what current 335i owners replaced upon purchasing their vehicles. I know hpfp problems and wastegate, making sure car has oil fan etc. However I really want to transform the car and engine and to make it bullet proof. I would not mind replacing working parts with I guess better made parts that would technically last longer. Money wise at this moment I will have about 6k left after purchasing the car (for parts etc). I just wanted to know what the best route would be to take for this type of car.https://omegle.onl/ vshare

Last edited by jeflsdean84; 01-17-2021 at 02:55 PM..
(#2)
Old

Car: 355i
Default 01-15-2021, 11:19 AM

Tons of info online.......tons.

One of the things I always tell people is "don't buy a 335i unless you really like working on cars". These things will throw a code if you fart in the front seat! Any little thing can and will put it into limp mode. There is a reason they are so cheap.

But, if you want to make good power pretty cheap, and like tinkering with cars...they are great.

Also....I would never own one as my only form of transportation.

2007 335i, BMS DCI, BMS Chargepipe w/Tial BOV, ARM Down-p1pes, Bilstein B12 Prokit Suspension,G-Plus FMIC, MHD Stage 2+ tune, xHP stage 3 transmission flash.