N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 07 bmw 335i
Exclamation Can someone help me trouble shoot - 05-27-2020, 03:51 PM

I recently just changed to the hybrid e85 mhd bef. Im going for a e50 mix It ran great the first day. Now I'm getting kicked into map 4 with the hazards flashing twice running lean. I have no clue what I'm looking at in the data logs can someone plz help me
Attached Files
File Type: csv wot map 5.csv (10.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: csv wot map 2.csv (6.4 KB, 55 views)

N54 mod list vargas gc 2.0 lite, vtt inlets and outlets, stage 2 intercooler, hks bov, jb4 mhd bef hybrid e85, e50, stage 2 fuel-it ngk 97506 spark plugs gapped to .019, oil catch can

Last edited by Noah_wiso; 05-28-2020 at 07:00 AM.. Reason: New data logs
(#2)
Old
Legend

Car: 335i E92 2009
Default 05-27-2020, 05:30 PM

Upload the log as is without converting it to pdf as it mix all the format,

Just from a quick log you are overboost amd your boost safely set to 21 so it kick you to map 4, raise you boost safe limit,

Upload proper format log csv file so others can read it

09 E92 335i - Hot-Climate Middle East package, M Sports suspension, 19" Rims, 6AT fully built internals, bushings, raybestos clutches and sonnax with xHP stage 3, Differential lockdown, New RB Turbo CHRA, JB4 - Map 3 70 adder with N20 TMAP - MHD BMS Race Flash with Tuned Duty Bais and PID - BMS Oil Cooler Valve - RB PCV - K&N DCI - AFE Air Scoops - 98 Super Fuel - WAGNER FMIC - 3" down's, RB Inlets- BMS charge pipe With Tial BOV - BMS Meth Kit with FSB, 30/70 Water/Meth on CM12 nozzle
(#3)
Old

Car: N54 335i
Default 05-27-2020, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah_wiso
I recently just changed to the hybrid e85 mhd bef. Im going for a e50 mix It ran great the first day. Now I'm getting kicked into map 4 with the hazards flashing twice running lean. I have no clue what I'm looking at in the data logs can someone plz help me
Post the JB4 log, send it to your email then Upload it here.
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: E92 335XI
Default 05-28-2020, 08:44 AM

Set your FUD setting to match our hybrid sticky

Lower your FF to 70 relog map 1 or 2

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 05-29-2020, 08:40 AM

Can you plz explain more what it is and where I can change them. I'm a dumbass when it comes to messing with jb4 settings

N54 mod list vargas gc 2.0 lite, vtt inlets and outlets, stage 2 intercooler, hks bov, jb4 mhd bef hybrid e85, e50, stage 2 fuel-it ngk 97506 spark plugs gapped to .019, oil catch can
(#6)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 05-29-2020, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah_wiso
Can you plz explain more what it is and where I can change them. I'm a dumbass when it comes to messing with jb4 settings
Familiarize yourself with this thread, contains anything you need, itíll help you long term to get familiar with all of this:

JB4 N54 Hybrid Turbo Setup Directions - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#7)
Old

Default Changed the settings - 06-01-2020, 10:48 AM

Ok I changed the fud setting to match hybrid sticky
And lowered my gf to 70. I took a log on map 2
Attached Files
File Type: csv wot map 2 hybrid stick fud match .csv (12.7 KB, 49 views)

(#8)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 06-01-2020, 06:38 PM

You’ll want to enable 6cyl timing

What ethanol mix are you using?

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old

Default 06-02-2020, 05:10 AM

Shooting for a e50