N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1051)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 04-30-2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Is Future Use A supposed to be set to 6? ...... what is this setting for anyways?

I tried Google and found this ;
N54 Settings - JB4Wiki


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!

Last edited by Dumaurier7; 04-30-2020 at 04:13 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#1052)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 04-30-2020, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7


Please specify which of the displays, I am not seeing anything different to the gauges and the user adjustment page.
Anyone??


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#1053)
Old
Waldo135 Waldo135 is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2020
Car: BMW F21 M135i & Audi 8S TTRS
Default 05-02-2020, 07:18 AM

Hi

Has anyone managed to adjust their Sport Displays in TunerPro and will be kind enough to asssist me as well?
Reply With Quote
(#1054)
Old
milton.bro milton.bro is offline
M2_Brazil
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2020
Car: 2018 M2
Default 05-13-2020, 10:45 AM

Hi Terry!!!!

Is there a specific map for M2 N55?
FBO + E25 ...

Tks
Reply With Quote
(#1055)
Old
N55 235i N55 235i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2020
Car: M235i
Default N55 M235i - 05-14-2020, 12:12 PM

Hi Terry and all,

I have an N55 M235i with JB4 installed, but i run the MHD OTS (stage 2+).

I didn't know that you can run an BEF through MHD to get the benefit of JB4 too, and as I have read online people are saying its more reliable and smother than going with MHD OTS only.

Would you advise me to run the MHD BEF? and what will be the required steps to do so? since I already have the MHD OTS S2+ running currently.

Thanks

Car Setup:
-JB4 w/Bluetooth
-MHD OTS Stage 2+
-Custom ********
-VRSF Intercooler
-Arma Air intake
-M Performance exhaust
Reply With Quote
(#1056)
Old
N55 235i N55 235i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2020
Car: M235i
Exclamation 05-15-2020, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i
Hi Terry and all,

I have an N55 M235i with JB4 installed, but i run the MHD OTS (stage 2+).

I didn't know that you can run an BEF through MHD to get the benefit of JB4 too, and as I have read online people are saying its more reliable and smother than going with MHD OTS only.

Would you advise me to run the MHD BEF? and what will be the required steps to do so? since I already have the MHD OTS S2+ running currently.

Thanks

Car Setup:
-JB4 w/Bluetooth
-MHD OTS Stage 2+
-Custom ********
-VRSF Intercooler
-Arma Air intake
-M Performance exhaust
Also, if my car is EWG and I use 98 RON on my car, which option i should go with based on the original thread? (i have highilted the options i think i should go with in blue below, kindly correct me if i am wrong )

"EWG: 2014+ EWG models (except M2 and S55 models)
S55: 2015+ M3/M4 models
PWG1: For the PWG models I'm not sure yet which cars need which one, but MHD won't let you load the wrong one. Most cars seem to be PWG2.
PWG2:
PWG3:
M2: They have their own dedicated map set

PUMP: Intended for low grade fuels.
RACE: Intended for use on pump fuels and E85 mixtures up to 50%.
E85: Intended for use on heavy E85 mixtures of 30-100%. Note the N55 generally has a hard time supporting more than 30-40% E85 due to a weak high pressure fuel pump. If your fuel pressure is crashing you know you need to reduce the E85 mixture, reduce boost, or add in WMI or port injection."
Reply With Quote
(#1057)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-15-2020, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i
Also, if my car is EWG and I use 98 RON on my car, which option i should go with based on the original thread? (i have highilted the options i think i should go with in blue below, kindly correct me if i am wrong )

"EWG: 2014+ EWG models (except M2 and S55 models)
S55: 2015+ M3/M4 models
PWG1: For the PWG models I'm not sure yet which cars need which one, but MHD won't let you load the wrong one. Most cars seem to be PWG2.
PWG2:
PWG3:
M2: They have their own dedicated map set

PUMP: Intended for low grade fuels.
RACE: Intended for use on pump fuels and E85 mixtures up to 50%.
E85: Intended for use on heavy E85 mixtures of 30-100%. Note the N55 generally has a hard time supporting more than 30-40% E85 due to a weak high pressure fuel pump. If your fuel pressure is crashing you know you need to reduce the E85 mixture, reduce boost, or add in WMI or port injection."
You’ve highlighted the correct option, just ensure it is the EWG erosion for N55s before Download and you should use the Race BEF , it will work without issue.


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!

Last edited by Dumaurier7; 05-15-2020 at 05:45 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#1058)
Old
N55 235i N55 235i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2020
Car: M235i
Talking 05-15-2020, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Youve highlighted the correct option, just ensure it is the EWG erosion for N55s before Download and you should use the Race BEF , it will work without issue.
Thanks for the feedback bro

Here are some few question I would like you to answer plz:

1-Sorry for the noob question, but could you please clarify what do you mean by "ensure it is the EWG erosion for N55s before Download"?

2-Okay, so I need to have "EWG.xdf" and "JB4_F_EWG_RACE_10.bin" in my phone in order for BEF to work?

3-Since I already have MHD OTS Stage 2+, what steps i need to follow to get the BEF done correctly?

4-Have you ever ran MHD OTS maps alone? if so, what is the noticeable difference between them and JB4 BEF?
Reply With Quote
(#1059)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-15-2020, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i
Thanks for the feedback bro

Here are some few question I would like you to answer plz:

1-Sorry for the noob question, but could you please clarify what do you mean by "ensure it is the EWG erosion for N55s before Download"?
Sorry! Erosion was a typeo , it was supposed to say version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i


2-Okay, so I need to have "EWG.xdf" and "JB4_F_EWG_RACE_10.bin" in my phone in order for BEF to work?
I dont know what EWG.xdf is ( May be specific to car using an XDF HPFP?). Once you have the BEF saved on your device open MHD and select flash a back end map , find it on your device and select flash, it will delete the previous map stored and replace it with the BEF then You need to go into the JB4 and turn on future use D to let it know a BEF is being used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i
3-Since I already have MHD OTS Stage 2+, what steps i need to follow to get the BEF done correctly?
Basically explained in #2, the MHD flasher will do what needs to be done, just make sure you can find the BEF on your device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i
4-Have you ever ran MHD OTS maps alone? if so, what is the noticeable difference between them and JB4 BEF?
Yes , at present I am also running the MHD stage 2+ with the JB4 on map 2 or 3, however boost goes over 20 psi which causes a cut since I dont have a 3.5bar tmap installed ....yet, so now I keep it on map 0 until the map sensor gets delivered . I also ran the Race BEF for a short time, didnt notice much difference but I was not able to go to sport or sport+ modes until the issue is resolved, will be doing some more evaluations when iits fixed.


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#1060)
Old
N55 235i N55 235i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2020
Car: M235i
Default 05-15-2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Sorry! Erosion was a typeo , it was supposed to say version!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
I dont know what EWG.xdf is ( May be specific to car using an XDF HPFP?). Once you have the BEF saved on your device open MHD and select flash a back end map , find it on your device and select flash, it will delete the previous map stored and replace it with the BEF then You need to go into the JB4 and turn on future use D to let it know a BEF is being used.
Alright, so basically i only need "JB4_F_EWG_RACE_10.bin" in my device to run the BEF.
Also, where do i find this "turn on future use D" in JB4, is it in the user adjustment settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Yes , at present I am also running the MHD stage 2+ with the JB4 on map 2 or 3, however boost goes over 20 psi which causes a cut since I dont have a 3.5bar tmap installed ....yet, so now I keep it on map 0 until the map sensor gets delivered . I also ran the Race BEF for a short time, didnt notice much difference but I was not able to go to sport or sport+ modes until the issue is resolved, will be doing some more evaluations when iits fixed.
Yea, this is currently what I'm doing, MHD Stage 2+ and JB4 map 2 or 5 since I dont have WMI
But from my understanding, if you run MHD OTS Stage 2+ (or any stage for that matter) JB4 will not be doing anything for you anymore (expect for logging?), hence why you need to use the BEF if you want MHD OTS and JB4 to collaborate together to give you more reliable and smoother experience (please do correct me if I said something wrong since I am a noob )

Good luck Bro, and thanks for the inputs
Reply With Quote
(#1061)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-15-2020, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i


Alright, so basically i only need "JB4_F_EWG_RACE_10.bin" in my device to run the BEF.
Also, where do i find this "turn on future use D" in JB4, is it in the user adjustment settings?
Correct and correct , its found under user adjustments just under Future use A you will see a link in blue , there you will be able to access the future use settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i
Yea, this is currently what I'm doing, MHD Stage 2+ and JB4 map 2 or 5 since I dont have WMI
But from my understanding, if you run MHD OTS Stage 2+ (or any stage for that matter) JB4 will not be doing anything for you anymore (expect for logging?), hence why you need to use the BEF if you want MHD OTS and JB4 to collaborate together to give you more reliable and smoother experience (please do correct me if I said something wrong since I am a noob )

Good luck Bro, and thanks for the inputs
This is not correct, the BEF becomes the programming in the DME so the JB4 works along with it since it was specifically designed and written for this. The MHD maps are designed to run without interaction just like the OEM and just like with the OEM, if you select the various maps the JB4 WILL add boost, fuel, timing (and what ever else those guys shave specified) on top of the installed programming, this is why I am over boosting with MHD 2+ and the JB4 map 2 since MHD has already increased the boost then the JB4 adds 6 psi to that! I am ok since I have PI to supply the additional fuel which IS required.


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#1062)
Old
N55 235i N55 235i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2020
Car: M235i
Default 05-15-2020, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Correct and correct , its found under user adjustments just under Future use A you will see a link in blue , there you will be able to access the future use settings.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
This is not correct, the BEF becomes the programming in the DME so the JB4 works along with it since it was specifically designed and written for this. The MHD maps are designed to run without interaction just like the OEM and just like with the OEM, if you select the various maps the JB4 WILL add boost, fuel, timing (and what ever else those guys shave specified) on top of the installed programming, this is why I am over boosting with MHD 2+ and the JB4 map 2 since MHD has already increased the boost then the JB4 adds 6 psi to that! I am ok since I have PI to supply the additional fuel which IS required.
so basically running MHD OTS stage 2+ w/JB4 will give you additional boost (Total boost = selected JB4 map + MHD boost?) in comparison to running the BEF which will only use the boost specified by JB4 only? is this the only difference?
So in my case, since I dont have a PI, which option will be more suitable for me?
Reply With Quote
(#1063)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-15-2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 235i


so basically running MHD OTS stage 2+ w/JB4 will give you additional boost (Total boost = selected JB4 map + MHD boost?) in comparison to running the BEF which will only use the boost specified by JB4 only? is this the only difference?
So in my case, since I dont have a PI, which option will be more suitable for me?
Correct!...... And for safety if you do not have supplemental injection I would stick to Map 0 , do a log using the JB4 and look at you a/f ratios, most likely youll be running lean. If you have not done any upgrades to your fuel system you can also expect low fuel pressure issues.


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#1064)
Old
N55 235i N55 235i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2020
Car: M235i
Default 05-15-2020, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Correct!...... And for safety if you do not have supplemental injection I would stick to Map 0 , do a log using the JB4 and look at you a/f ratios, most likely youll be running lean. If you have not done any upgrades to your fuel system you can also expect low fuel pressure issues.
Alright bro, I will run a log using JB4 map 5 and see the results
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
(#1065)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-15-2020, 05:58 PM

The issue Ive been having (bad wheel speed sensor) behaved a bit today so I re-flashed the BEF and took her for a run!........ it was really smooth and powerful, no complaints here. I plan to re-flashy MHD, turn off my PI ( its causing me to run really rich) do some runs and hopefully compare . Hope I can get all this done before next week when I plan to begin my BIG TURBO install.


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#1066)
Old
N55 235i N55 235i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2020
Car: M235i
Default 05-16-2020, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
The issue Ive been having (bad wheel speed sensor) behaved a bit today
What can cause the wheel speed sensor to go bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
so I re-flashed the BEF and took her for a run!........ it was really smooth and powerful, no complaints here. I plan to re-flashy MHD, turn off my PI ( its causing me to run really rich) do some runs and hopefully compare .
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Hope I can get all this done before next week when I plan to begin my BIG TURBO install.
You ain't playin', going with a big turbo
How much gain will you get form the big turbo if you don't mind me asking?
Reply With Quote
(#1067)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-16-2020, 06:15 AM

Wheel speed sensors like any other sensor can eventually go bad as most have a lifetime and would require replacement as part of normal maintenance.

I am installing a custom kit with a BW EFR 8474, the graphs below show the N55 output with an 8374, the 8474 flows 22% more which means it can potentially create 22% more power!
Attached Images
  


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#1068)
Old
Dumaurier7 Dumaurier7 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 148
Join Date: Dec 2019
Car: M235i
Default 05-16-2020, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Anyone??
Is it just me or is it that the members of this forum just dont give a *****! Enough to answer an occasional question?


2015 M235i EWG, 8 speed AT with XHP stage 4 flash, Super Sprint exhaust with 4 🐱 less DP, AFE intake, Dinan dual core intercooler, MHD stage 2+ tune, Phoenix racing PI manifold with 750cc injectors, Precision Raceworks cool upgrade kit, Raceworks stage 2 LPFP( soon to be upgraded to a 3 or 3.5) , EOS LPFP controller all on 93 octane pump gas!
Reply With Quote
(#1069)
Old
N55 235i N55 235i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 8
Join Date: May 2020
Car: M235i
Default 05-16-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumaurier7
Wheel speed sensors like any other sensor can eventually go bad as most have a lifetime and would require replacement as part of normal maintenance.

I am installing a custom kit with a BW EFR 8474, the graphs below show the N55 output with an 8374, the 8474 flows 22% more which means it can potentially create 22% more power!
Reply With Quote
(#1070)
Old
dfahmy dfahmy is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 16
Join Date: Nov 2017
Car: F30 328i
Default 06-20-2020, 02:16 AM

Hi, i have a 2013 f30 pwg n55 and I was wondering if you guys have a single turbo firmware for it so that the jb4 can control a Mac solenoid but not control anything else ?


2013 F30 335i ~ Eisenmann race exhaust, AFE Magnum cold air intake, Bigboost Stage 3.4 turbo, Forged internals, Wagner evo 2 FMIC, Dual CM5 meth, MMP PI, Fuel it stage 3 LPFP
Reply With Quote
(#1071)
Old
ruben435i ruben435i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2018
Car: Bmw 435i gc f36 n55
Default 06-26-2020, 12:28 PM

hi terry and everyone else. In advance I apologize if it is not the correct way to ask or post. I apologize and help if any correction needs to be made. today I did all the missing installation. today the vehicle consists of the following improvements. It is a 2015 bmw 435i gc. stage2 + complete + hybrid turbo for more than 550whp + hpfp dorch engineering stage1 + lpfp stage 2 race precision pump. Precision spark plug race coils two steps cooler. and mhd + jb4 bef + tmap n20 3.5b connection harnesses to control wastegate. well I know that I have to generate logs and send it to you I am in it. but I have also seen some kind of problem such as it does not log me correctly. It does not mark me more than 11psi but the vehicle runs very strong and correctly and without chek engine lights. Are there any reports on this problem? and as soon as I can make the log I pass it to you to be able to tune. Thank you very much and I repeat I apologize in advance for making a mistake in posting or something. thanks and regards


hello new information attached. Reinstalled previous version jb4 from done t18 to done t17. Everything is perfect again and I was able to log and read the correct turbo pressure. also say that it would reprogram mhd stock 0 in case the previous one had a corrupt file. the difference is that in the first I put the map race.bin and this time I put map pump. Tomorrow I will put the race map back and go to version jb4 hex18. thanks and regards.


Hello again. I went back to version 18t and the problem occurred again. the turbo does not rise in pressure properly and the psi register only goes up to 12psi. so again I went back to version t17hex10 and everything went back correctly. turbo pressure goes up to 18 19psi and log and log equal goes up to correct reading. Does somebody knows why it could be. I know that the t18hex version is in beta but I don't know what the cause may be. good terry I already have logs in map 5 and map 6. I send them to you by mail? or post. thanks and greetings to all.


P.S. the race.bin map runs perfectly in jb4 t17 hex t10 version

Last edited by ruben435i; 06-29-2020 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: New info
Reply With Quote
(#1072)
Old
ruben435i ruben435i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2018
Car: Bmw 435i gc f36 n55
Thumbs up Log - 07-03-2020, 03:53 AM

Some log. Very kindly, @bms is helping me and we are on the right track. Thanks @bms for the support received
Reply With Quote
(#1073)
Old
ruben435i ruben435i is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 17
Join Date: Apr 2018
Car: Bmw 435i gc f36 n55
Default 07-17-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben435i
hi terry and everyone else. In advance I apologize if it is not the correct way to ask or post. I apologize and help if any correction needs to be made. today I did all the missing installation. today the vehicle consists of the following improvements. It is a 2015 bmw 435i gc. stage2 + complete + hybrid turbo for more than 550whp + hpfp dorch engineering stage1 + lpfp stage 2 race precision pump. Precision spark plug race coils two steps cooler. and mhd + jb4 bef + tmap n20 3.5b connection harnesses to control wastegate. well I know that I have to generate logs and send it to you I am in it. but I have also seen some kind of problem such as it does not log me correctly. It does not mark me more than 11psi but the vehicle runs very strong and correctly and without chek engine lights. Are there any reports on this problem? and as soon as I can make the log I pass it to you to be able to tune. Thank you very much and I repeat I apologize in advance for making a mistake in posting or something. thanks and regards


hello new information attached. Reinstalled previous version jb4 from done t18 to done t17. Everything is perfect again and I was able to log and read the correct turbo pressure. also say that it would reprogram mhd stock 0 in case the previous one had a corrupt file. the difference is that in the first I put the map race.bin and this time I put map pump. Tomorrow I will put the race map back and go to version jb4 hex18. thanks and regards.


Hello again. I went back to version 18t and the problem occurred again. the turbo does not rise in pressure properly and the psi register only goes up to 12psi. so again I went back to version t17hex10 and everything went back correctly. turbo pressure goes up to 18 19psi and log and log equal goes up to correct reading. Does somebody knows why it could be. I know that the t18hex version is in beta but I don't know what the cause may be. good terry I already have logs in map 5 and map 6. I send them to you by mail? or post. thanks and greetings to all.


P.S. the race.bin map runs perfectly in jb4 t17 hex t10 version

already solved. reinstalled version t18 beta and everything runs perfectly.
Reply With Quote
(#1074)
Old
noname noname is offline
New Member
 
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jul 2019
Car: BMW F34 335ix (N55 Gen2)
Default 07-27-2020, 11:00 AM

Guys, could you please help me with my issues with BEF and BM3. I've described the details in the support thread - N55 JB4 BEF with error 0x1F2108 - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
Reply With Quote
(#1075)
Old
cmcacmca75 cmcacmca75 is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 56
Join Date: Jan 2020
Car: 2013 535i xDrive
Default MEVD17.2.6 FEF81A001 - Load Tune lower RPMs to higher boost target - 07-30-2020, 11:23 AM

Since this version of firmware (FEF81A001) only is load based tuned (no Commanded Boost), can anyone help me figure out what tables to affect to have the DME target higher loads (to create a higher Target Boost) under 4500 rpms?

I am able to have higher loads in the upper band, but my target initially is around 14psi.
Attached Images
  
Attached Files
File Type: csv Tune13Map0.csv (7.2 KB, 41 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2020, N54tech.com