Car: M4 F82
Default 09-25-2018, 09:57 AM

I canít connect my jb4 in my pc 😭
(#1903)
Old

Car: M4
Default 09-26-2018, 01:32 AM

Hi Terry,
I refer to the set up with the Pure S2 Turbos with boost up to 32psi.
This can be safely achieved with stock internals (block/pistons/rods etc)?
(#1904)
Old

Car: M3 CP F80
Default 12-09-2018, 11:27 AM

Hey guys, can you help me ?

I have a F80 CP DCT 2018 and install yesterday JB4...

What did i write her in ? Car is stock and only runs with Aral Ultimate 102 ROZ gasoline...
Attached Images

(#1905)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-09-2018, 11:32 AM

Default settings are in the first post...

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1906)
Old

Default 12-10-2018, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando @ BMS

Here are the JB4_S55 default settings.

Attachment 80516
@ Terry
Thanks So i copy this on my 2018 F80 CP DCT and it works fine ?
Currently all values ​​are at zero except for boost safety.
(#1907)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-10-2018, 09:16 AM

Correct.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1908)
Old

Default 12-29-2018, 11:35 AM

Sorry if this has already been answered but I have a JB4 in a BMW M4 Race car.
I don’t have a standard steering wheel and would like to change maps on the fly.
Is there a way of selecting maps from buttons?

Last edited by Customtech; 12-29-2018 at 11:50 AM..
(#1909)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-29-2018, 12:11 PM

If you don't have the normal wheel controls, the JB4 mobile app is going to be your best friend.

Burger Motorsports

(#1910)
Old

Default 12-29-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
If you don't have the normal wheel controls, the JB4 mobile app is going to be your best friend.
Thank you for the quick reply.
Using an app will be a bit difficult mid race while wearing gloves, is there any other way?
(#1911)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-29-2018, 01:31 PM

Honestly it would be hard to use the in dash controls on the S55 during a live race too. What exactly do you need to do? Maybe we can figure out a way for you to do it with a custom switch or code.

Burger Motorsports

(#1912)
Old

Default 12-29-2018, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Honestly it would be hard to use the in dash controls on the S55 during a live race too. What exactly do you need to do? Maybe we can figure out a way for you to do it with a custom switch or code.
maybe a switch to toggle between map 0 for rain and map 2 for normal race conditions?
(#1913)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-29-2018, 03:07 PM

Yes we can work something like that out for you. Just need more information on the car and what you're looking to do. You could even rig up a dial to adjust boost from stock to map7 levels based on the dial setting if you want.

Burger Motorsports

(#1914)
Old

Default 01-03-2019, 03:15 AM

Hi, my Wastegate adaptation always goes up to 118. Sometimes at 150+. why is that? especially when I am on the highway and drive full throttle ...
(#1915)
Old

Default 01-04-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Yes we can work something like that out for you. Just need more information on the car and what you're looking to do. You could even rig up a dial to adjust boost from stock to map7 levels based on the dial setting if you want.
That sounds great, can you pm me your email address please?
(#1916)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-04-2019, 02:35 PM

terry@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

(#1917)
Old

Default 01-09-2019, 09:45 AM

Hi, my M3 F80 CP jumps to Map 5 in the emergency mode when switching at full load of 4 in 5 and 5 in 6. At least if I switch at over 7000 rpm! Does the DKG (DCT) possibly have a torque limit which is exceeded here? Boost pressure is about 22 psi. In other maps he runs smoothly.
(#1918)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-09-2019, 10:36 AM

Just post a log of the issue and we can see what you are triggering and why.

Burger Motorsports

(#1919)
Old

Default 01-09-2019, 10:57 AM

Ok thanks Terry. I log map 5 on the next ride on german highway(Autobahn).
(#1920)
Old

Default 01-11-2019, 12:54 AM

Hi Terry, this is my Map 5 log. But this time no emergency code at full throttel an high rpm shift...
The low boost is because of cold weather in germany i think so...or what you think ?

Sorry for my bad english
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-01-09 22_31_06 Map-5.csv (20.2 KB, 113 views)
(#1921)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-11-2019, 10:42 AM

This log looks clean to me! Due to cold weather I do see fuel trims are high. See if raising open loop to 70 helps.

Burger Motorsports

(#1922)
Old

Car: M5
Default Bluetooth no connectivity to server - 01-21-2019, 04:50 PM

Anyone else experiencing this?
I get the following message:

ERROR
Network/Server error.
(#1923)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-29-2019, 03:22 PM

I've had a few customers ask about setting up a linear boost map6 profile so wanted to show you guys how easy it is. Best part is it can be done with any flash including our BEF maps.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#1924)
Old

Car: 2016 M4
Default 01-29-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
I've had a few customers ask about setting up a linear boost map6 profile so wanted to show you guys how easy it is. Best part is it can be done with any flash including our BEF maps.
Thanks for the info and please pardon my ignorance, but what is the goal of setting up such a map? Is there any specific benefit of the linear boost profile over the map2 or map5 curves, other than personal feel and preference?

2016 F82 M4 / Sakhir Orange / Black extended leather / Opti-Coat Pro
NGK 1-step colder, 0.020" / BMC drop-in, carbon delete / Injen intake & CPs / AR Design catt'd down / AA mid
LCI rear light retrofit / AutoTecknic front splitters / Mode Carbon High Kick rear spoiler / 3D Design rear diffuser
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/285 35-19 / BMS ceramic black exhaust tips / Macht Schnell spacers - 15mm(f), 12mm(r)
(#1925)
Old
Tuner

Default 01-29-2019, 10:00 PM

Entirely personal preference or feel. There is a misconception that when using a JB4 you're locked in to whatever mapping style we choose to implement in the firmware so wanted to showcase the customization ability a bit.

Burger Motorsports