N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#2651)
Old

Car: 07 335i
Default 07-19-2017, 05:24 PM

port injection via aic6 no longer working since v131. It seems to just stay on and flood the engine out. Has this issue been sorted?

2015 FBO 550i msport(Daily)
2007 e92 MT single turbo 335i
(#2652)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-19-2017, 07:18 PM

No changes have been made, but we haven't supported the AIC6 for some time. Maybe an issue with the map you have loaded on the AIC6.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2653)
Old

Car: 335I
Default 07-20-2017, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Monst3r
port injection via aic6 no longer working since v131. It seems to just stay on and flood the engine out. Has this issue been sorted?
My port injection doesnt work with v131 either. Switched back to v130 and it works fine. I use the Jb4 controller.

Garrett Gtw 6465, Supporting mods , Mhd/Jb4
(#2654)
Old

Car: 08 535i
Default 07-29-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom77
My port injection doesnt work with v131 either. Switched back to v130 and it works fine. I use the Jb4 controller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
No changes have been made, but we haven't supported the AIC6 for some time. Maybe an issue with the map you have loaded on the AIC6.
so kb4 pi controller work fine with v13.1?
(#2655)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-29-2017, 11:05 AM

Let's see a log, you must have something set wrong on v131.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2656)
Old

Default 07-29-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Let's see a log, you must have something set wrong on v131.
V130 works perfect for me. If I don't change anything in the settings and update from V130 to V131, how would there be anything set wrong? Unless some settings will change when you update firmware?

(#2657)
Old
Tuner

Default 07-29-2017, 03:15 PM

Just the log of it not working. Prob set something on WMI page wrong with latest changes.

Burger Motorsports

(#2658)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-02-2017, 09:50 PM

Firmware and directions are in the first post. I suggest using the MHD back end flash maps posted for single turbo use.

Burger Motorsports

(#2659)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 08-07-2017, 09:25 PM

Any update on PI issue with fw 13.1? Mine random stopped working now getting lean afr every pull. I'll upload logs to support section soon.

|2008 135i N54 | VRSF FBO| Motiv Port Injection | BMS PI Controller| AD-E ST Kit 6062 | JB4 G5 ISO 13.0 | BMS ST/MHD E85 Flash | 60% e70 | Fuel-It Stage3 LPFP | Spec2+/SMFW |3.5 TMAP | NLS

"stock"
(#2660)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-09-2017, 05:39 PM

I replied to your support thread for more info. Follow up there if you still need help.

Burger Motorsports

(#2661)
Old

Car: Single Turbo 335i
Default Single Turbo Logs help - 08-16-2017, 07:49 AM

was hoping someone with a professional eye can take a look at these logs so i can start tuning car and know how its running for now the trims seem to be a little out of wack
Attached Files
File Type: csv 3rd gear 1st log.csv (9.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: csv 3rd-4th.csv (10.0 KB, 182 views)
(#2662)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-16-2017, 07:54 AM

AFR is a bit wobbly... What manifold? Timing also indicates you need more octane. With the WG spring so tight this is as low as you can set boost.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#2663)
Old

Default 08-16-2017, 08:23 AM

Stock manifold and currently running the 11.6lb spring you think i should go even lower?
(#2664)
Old

Default 08-16-2017, 08:27 AM

Sorry meant DOC race manifold I was thinking intake for some reason but it's the DOC race manifold in
(#2665)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-16-2017, 08:29 AM

You are running a 19psi spring per the log on map1.

What o2 sensors? What fuel mix?

Burger Motorsports

(#2666)
Old

Default 08-16-2017, 09:07 AM

Fuel mix just premium 91 pump gas , stock o2 sensors however they are on their way out they throw codes after a few hard pulls in this summer heat and the spring although this showing over boost is only a 11.9lb spring which is why I'm not understanding why the boost is exceeding 17psi also this is a map 2 log not map 1
(#2667)
Old

Default 08-16-2017, 09:08 AM

Unless the car threw into safety mode after he first pull which I did not see it do but it is possible
(#2668)
Old

Car: 2008 135i 6MT
Default 08-17-2017, 08:51 PM

any chance of adding an additional user defined map in later versions?

with so many different custom set-ups, fuel types and mixes, i think 2x user definable maps would be really handy with their saved FF learning.

be nice to have a Map 6 for BEF Fuel Type A, and a Map x for BEF Fuel Type B.
would make switching from daily or back up fuel source to high octane fuel source much faster.
(#2669)
Old

Car: 08 535i
Default 08-22-2017, 09:37 PM

I couldn't find the old version 1.30 . Mine random stopped working now getting lean afr every pull with v1.31 T16, also injector switched off.
it was not like this with v 1.30

e80,jb4 pi , stage3 fuel pump. stock o2 sensor.
(#2670)
Old

Car: 2007 E92 335i
Default 08-23-2017, 05:14 PM

can you just upload v 1.30 for all of us that are experiencing problems with the new firmware?
(#2671)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-23-2017, 07:10 PM

If you have an issue with the latest firmware post a log of the issue and we'll help you fix it. Plenty are running without issue. Last issue I came across was someone set the new ethanol settings wrong disabling PI.

Burger Motorsports

(#2672)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-23-2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitry18
Unless the car threw into safety mode after he first pull which I did not see it do but it is possible
WGDC is at 0 yet boost is still sitting at 19psi.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#2673)
Old

Default 08-23-2017, 09:41 PM

I reflashed the 131 firmware to give you a log. I cant seem to get the 130 firmware to load again so hopefully you can help me with this soon. Thanks Terry.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 131, 20psi, PI not working.csv (14.1 KB, 115 views)

(#2674)
Old

Default 08-25-2017, 12:10 PM

Terry, Can you take a look at my log and see if you can help me get PI working again? Thanks

(#2675)
Old

Default MAC solenoid - 08-28-2017, 06:24 AM

So after trying even a new jb4 board, my mac solenoid keeps reading 12v to both wires therefore not allowing me to controll boost through out the maps( get wastegate pressure on every map) anyone find a solution to this problem im sure im not the only one that has experienced it????