N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#126)
Old

Car: Kia Stinger MY20
Default 04-01-2020, 04:13 PM

OK! But other than that it's correct! Thanks!
(#127)
Old

Default Please check... - 04-01-2020, 08:18 PM

Hi there,

I have installed my EWG connectors and updated my firmware version to V14...

I initially tried Map 2 with Duty Bias set to 40...

I look at the logs and you can see the ECU_PSI and BOOST2 are showing it's underboosting...

so, I updated Duty Bias to 45 and using Map2, I test again... This time, my car was coming on boost again!!! and it felt much better... But still slightly held back.

I tried Map5, as you can see it's holding boost pretty well constant and the car feels good.

My question... How do I check the fuel pressure?

Can you please have a look and see if I am reading everything correctly?

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: csv 20200402_1301_runs(9).csv (64.3 KB, 6 views)
(#128)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-01-2020, 09:29 PM

Give me some longer full throttle runs!

For FP_H just monitor it to ensure it stays above around 9 at WOT. When it dips towards 7 the JB4 goes to map0, at around 5-6 you'll get misfires/stuttering.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#129)
Old

Default 04-02-2020, 03:47 AM

LOL It's kinda hard right now to do big power runs! Lockdown...

Cops are looking to get people...

Eveything looks ok so far though right?
(#130)
Old

Car: 2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Default 04-02-2020, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm

If you get pulled over while you are reaching to hand them your info just sneeze on your stuff and start to cough a little.
(#131)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-02-2020, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm

Seems fine to me! Runs should always ONLY be done on save private tracks.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#132)
Old

Car: Stinger GT
Default Yesterday, 10:58 AM

Hi Terry,

What is the general tuning strategy with these wires?

What do you look for in a log to decide what parameter to change next?

Let's assume you're on stock turbos and the goal is to be faster.
(#133)
Old
Tuner

Default Yesterday, 11:08 AM

Most customers run the default settings. If there is an over boost situation or another car specific oddity then we try to address that.

Burger Motorsports

(#134)
Old

Car: Q50 Red Sport
Default Logs - Yesterday, 05:26 PM

Here are some logs I took on my RS with e15 Mix at 94 octane with the new EWG. One is with the duty cycle set at 55 across the board and the other is 60. As my car typically underboost. How they look?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 20200403_185854_runs(1).csv (10.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: csv 20200403_190908_runs(1).csv (7.4 KB, 4 views)
(#135)
Old

Car: 2019 STINGER
Default Yesterday, 07:07 PM

took the car for a drive, this is + meth now
Attached Files
File Type: csv long run 4-3-20.csv (30.3 KB, 1 views)