N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old

Car: 2010 E60/535i AT ó FBO+WMI
Default 01-30-2020, 05:02 PM

I read all of the first forum page and skimmed through the second and third... have any new skins been developed and ready for use other than the needle one listed in one of the very first posts?

All I'd like to see is a true (very dark black?) black background with BMW amber lighting so it matched my E60 gauges exactly. No JB4 logo, that's ricey imo

// Radar //

--------------------------------------------------------------
2010 535i M-Sport w/Sport AT/6-spd xHP Stage3, Alpine White w/Natural Leather, type-135 wheels w/spacers & Coilovers --- JB4 G5 ISO Trebila (Map-6/BEF) Custom Tune, Custom Meth Setup (link) , VRSF 3" free-flow D/Ps, MMPe DCIs, Wagner 1060 Stepped FMIC, VRSF Chargepipe/Tial BOV, BMS Oil Cooler Valve
(#52)
Old
Administrator

Car: M340i,X5,Raptor,C7 ZR1
Default 01-30-2020, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarContact
I read all of the first forum page and skimmed through the second and third... have any new skins been developed and ready for use other than the needle one listed in one of the very first posts?

All I'd like to see is a true (very dark black?) black background with BMW amber lighting so it matched my E60 gauges exactly. No JB4 logo, that's ricey imo

// Radar //

Nothing ricey about the JB4 logo being on the JB4 software/app.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#53)
Old

Default 01-30-2020, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason @ BMS
Nothing ricey about the JB4 logo being on the JB4 software/app.
To be fair, I said imo. Iím allowed to have those. I love my JB4 but I donít have any JB4 stickers on my windows either.

2010 535i M-Sport w/Sport AT/6-spd xHP Stage3, Alpine White w/Natural Leather, type-135 wheels w/spacers & Coilovers --- JB4 G5 ISO Trebila (Map-6/BEF) Custom Tune, Custom Meth Setup (link) , VRSF 3" free-flow D/Ps, MMPe DCIs, Wagner 1060 Stepped FMIC, VRSF Chargepipe/Tial BOV, BMS Oil Cooler Valve
(#54)
Old

Car: 2018 Porsche Cayman S
Default 01-30-2020, 09:31 PM

Quote:

// Radar //
Seriously? Are you a developer by chance? Do you, truly, understand the amount of effort it takes just to get the JB4 Mobile app this far?!

Especially because, from the looks of it, this is being developed by 1 or 2 people. If they want to take pride in their product by putting their logo ALL over the damn app, more power to them! Until you can develope "exactly what you want", sit down and appreciate what JB4 is providing.
(#55)
Old

Default 02-01-2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmunky
Seriously? Are you a developer by chance? Do you, truly, understand the amount of effort it takes just to get the JB4 Mobile app this far?!

Especially because, from the looks of it, this is being developed by 1 or 2 people. If they want to take pride in their product by putting their logo ALL over the damn app, more power to them! Until you can develope "exactly what you want", sit down and appreciate what JB4 is providing.
No need to get upset. Itís just MY opinion; Iím obviously not telling anyone what to do. In post number 5 (#5), Jason ASKED, ď What do you guys think about a JB4 logo on all the gauge screens, a JB4 start up screen, and an option to make any of the gauges full screen?Ē So from your attack on me, I guess the only correct answer to Jason is to say, ďYes Jason, Iíd like that!Ē, even if I wouldnít? No one is allowed to say, ďNo thanks, not for meĒ??

My buddy has a really nice STi and has a ĒCobbĒ license plate frame... I donít like that much either. I just donít put things like that on my car. Dealerships get mad because I wonít take possession of a car until they remove their name from it and buff out that area - itís part of the deal.

Also, my car uses a 7Ē android tablet mounted horizontally in front of the ashtray, itís big*, so itís more important to me that it looks as close to oem as possible - Iíd love to have an OEM Theme option where it had plain solid amber color gauges in the BMW font to match my E60, with the Logging and Connect buttons smaller with unassuming labels.
*at night, this looks really good

Name:  F8C6797D-1361-4955-BC1B-CCBED6E7E934.jpeg
Views: 370
Size:  89.1 KB

But itís their baby... if they want to have a permanent JB4 logo displayed, thatís fine. I would just personally prefer that they didnít.

And Iíll say this again because I mean it... I LOVE my JB4, Burger and itís people, this forum and itís contributors, etc. What theyíve all done (and continue to do) for our platform is amazing.

(#56)
Old

Car: 2008 335i Vert (E93, N54)
Default 02-01-2020, 11:06 AM

RadarContact,

You're the last person I thought could ever get someone bent hahahaha.

2008 335i Convertible, E93, N54, A/T (200,000+ km)
Wheels: 322 | Tires: R.275/35r18, F.245/40r18
TUNE: JB4/Trebila | 24 PSI | 100% Meth via dual CM5 | 94 Octane
BMS: JB4, Map 6 | WMI | 5" FMIC | OCC | DCI | Cowel Filters
RB: Inlets | PCV Valve
VRSF: DiPis | CP
HKS BOV
xHP Stage 3
NGK-97506 @ .020

Maintenance:
2018 - A/T Replaced | Ign Coils | Walnut Blast
2019 - Index 12 Injectors | VCG | OFHG & O-rings | TStat
2020 - OPG | Battery | IBS | Water Pump | Plugs | Alternator
(#57)
Old

Default 02-01-2020, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by codesx
RadarContact,

You're the last person I thought could ever get someone bent hahahaha.
Į\_(ツ)_/Į

(#58)
Old

Car: Infiniti Q60
Default Any new themes? - 02-18-2020, 02:58 PM

Ive been loving this theme for my Q60, but the "connect" and "start logging" buttons seem to be at a lower resolution than the gauges. They seem to be really blurred.

Are there any new releases coming soon?
Attached Images

(#59)
Old

Car: 2010 135i
Default 02-21-2020, 01:07 PM

Anyone know how to get the default background color back on the gauge display screen? I selected the different color shift light colors and it stays whatever color I pick.

2010 135 A/T :jb4:MHD BEF:xHP stage 3:DCI:VRSF CP, IC:AFE Axle back:
(#60)
Old

Car: 11' e92 N55
Default 02-23-2020, 09:36 PM

Jason,

I really like the interface you have put together. I would go ahead and pull the trigger on all of it. I really like and think a few people would like to set custom number of gauges to be displayed. Also at least 3 more options on gauge themes maybe allowing us to mix and match the gauges per theme. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Shawn
beta tester
(#61)
Old

Question Only two options? - 09-28-2020, 04:22 PM

Hi, I use the JB4 Mobile on a 7 inch android in landscape mode.
In the options I am only seeing the default and needle fill, with a handful of different colors.
Are there other “skins” that are available?

Thnx
// Radar //

(#62)
Old

Default 10-02-2020, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Hi, I use the JB4 Mobile on a 7 inch android in landscape mode.
In the options I am only seeing the default and needle fill, with a handful of different colors.
Are there other ďskinsĒ that are available?

Thnx
// Radar //
Iím guessing this forum section isnít monitored routinely... oh well!