N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: E90 335
Default MMP Engineering - Have they closed down? - 07-12-2020, 08:38 AM

Good day.

I'm reaching out to see if anyone else has had any luck with contacting Mauricio / MMP engineering since April. I have been running a stage 3 setup since early 2018, and in March 2020 the front turbo packed up with damage to the blades. I made contact with MMP via email, and he promptly replied. At the Time South Africa was in the process of going into a Hard lockdown due to covid pandemic, and i wasn't yet sure how imports etc were gonna work. In April I made contact once again to purchase complete CHRAs, but to my surprise the website just said the following and continues to be displayed 3 months later.

WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT TAKING ORDERS IN ORDER TO CATCH UP WITH OUR CURRENT :RUSH OF ORDERS AND WILL OPEN BACK UP TO TAKE ORDERS SOON"

Eugene was kind enough to reply and say he will follow up toward of April when I tried every email address kn the website, and 2 days later said he is resigned. Continuous emailed every so often are sent, but no replies. I have been sitting since march without my car being repaired, as I was by hoping I would recieve some reply from Mauricio. However, I'm starting to wonder if they still operating.

Has anybody else purchased, or been in contact with them recently?
(#2)
Old

Car: M3
Default 07-23-2020, 07:01 PM

Here bud, enjoy: General: MMP dead/done?