N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
Go Back   N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion > General > Regional Forums > California
Reload this Page Orange County BMW Service and Installs for Forum Members - N54/N55 cars

(#76)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 04-29-2016, 11:51 PM

Rob was awesome! Great service and such a great price! I will be back for anything and everything I need for my 135. He is the best!
(#77)
Old

Car: m235i
Default 05-17-2016, 02:19 PM

Rob did my IC and CP install last week.

Great customer service and work. Good price too
(#78)
Old
Helping Local Members

Car: 2007 BMW 335i E92 6MT
Default 06-14-2016, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amct
Rob was awesome! Great service and such a great price! I will be back for anything and everything I need for my 135. He is the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony235
Rob did my IC and CP install last week.

Great customer service and work. Good price too
Thanks guys, the reviews mean a lot. Hope you guys are out enjoying

SoCalBMWInstalls.com
Installs, Maintenance & Walnut Blasting in Southern California

Email: Rob@SoCalBMWInstalls.com
(#79)
Old
Helping Local Members

Default 08-06-2016, 09:25 AM

To the top!

SoCalBMWInstalls.com

(#80)
Old

Car: BMW E90 335i Sedan
Default 08-31-2016, 12:34 PM

Rob is such a great guy! I do my homework on finding a good mechanic, and came across this post a while ago, and noticed the reviews.
I got to say almost all reviews were excellent and spoke so great about Rob, that I had to try and see if he can work on my car.
My car wasn’t running, so I towed it there, and Rob received my car safely, and txt me as soon as the keys were in hand.
He replaced my oem turbos, spark plugs, brake pads(front) and walnut blast. I must say he did a hell of a good job on walnut blasting,
Intakes valves 1 & 2 were pretty bad, but he managed to get them all looking brand new. Such good work man!

Keep it up.

-William
(#81)
Old
Helping Local Members

Default 10-04-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex91104
Rob is such a great guy! I do my homework on finding a good mechanic, and came across this post a while ago, and noticed the reviews.
I got to say almost all reviews were excellent and spoke so great about Rob, that I had to try and see if he can work on my car.
My car wasn’t running, so I towed it there, and Rob received my car safely, and txt me as soon as the keys were in hand.
He replaced my oem turbos, spark plugs, brake pads(front) and walnut blast. I must say he did a hell of a good job on walnut blasting,
Intakes valves 1 & 2 were pretty bad, but he managed to get them all looking brand new. Such good work man!

Keep it up.

-William
Thanks William! It was a pleasure meeting you and getting the car back on the road. Glad to have the opportunity to work on the car and meet a new face. I can't wait to see where you take the car - this is just the beginning!

Bump to the top!

SoCalBMWInstalls.com

(#82)
Old

Car: 135
Default 10-17-2016, 08:30 PM

All I can say is wow ... drove down from SF this weekend . Rob dropped my whole rear subframe replaced all my bushings with m3 ones, then did the diff as well for me ... doesn't stop there.. He then threw on upper and lower m3 control arms, bmw PE exhaust, m3 tranny mounts, low temp thermostat, n20 sensor, and wolf racing turbo inlets (amazing quality). The cherry on top was when he took it upon himself to take apart my entire shifter and drop the transmission all In the hopes of finding a shifting issue I've had for the last 3 years... well he not only found the problem but fixed it free of charge ... Rob is truely a godsend to our community guy's , he never does less than go above and beyond what is asked of him.. thank you Rob!!! My car and wallet thank you greatly.
(#83)
Old
Helping Local Members

Default 12-07-2016, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper135i
All I can say is wow ... drove down from SF this weekend . Rob dropped my whole rear subframe replaced all my bushings with m3 ones, then did the diff as well for me ... doesn't stop there.. He then threw on upper and lower m3 control arms, bmw PE exhaust, m3 tranny mounts, low temp thermostat, n20 sensor, and wolf racing turbo inlets (amazing quality). The cherry on top was when he took it upon himself to take apart my entire shifter and drop the transmission all In the hopes of finding a shifting issue I've had for the last 3 years... well he not only found the problem but fixed it free of charge ... Rob is truely a godsend to our community guy's , he never does less than go above and beyond what is asked of him.. thank you Rob!!! My car and wallet thank you greatly.
Thanks for the love - much appreciated Marko! Glad your enjoying out there and we were able to sort that Shifter issue for you. Can't wait for you to come visit again

To the top!

SoCalBMWInstalls.com

(#84)
Old

Car: 2009 335i
Default 12-30-2016, 11:56 PM

Rob just finished work on my N54 and all I have to say is that Rob is very professional on what he does and his knowledge and workmanship is world class. What I got done to my N54 is the Walnut Blast and Inlet install. In regards to the Walnut Blast, Rob's workmanship to critical areas, to fully clean the intake valves, is superb. He treated my car like it was his car and surely worked every detail in regards to his workmanship on Walnut Blasting the intake valves. He showed videos of "before" and "after" and without any doubt, the intake valves were detail cleaned (showing no noted oil residue). As for the installation of the "inlets", it was a clean and top notch install (and do feel the difference when driving).

Also, what I am impressed of Rob's customer's service, is that he takes his time to explain what he is going "to do", and he listens and answered all the questions/concerns that I had. His full knowledge and working on the N54's is superb. I feel no concerns when I hand my keys to Rob and let him work on my car.

At the end, i'm very happy with the experience again that I had with Rob's workmanship and professionalism towards me and my car. He does work hard to make sure that his job is done right, the first time, and does it the "correct" way.

I look forward again working with Rob for future services and installs on my car. !!!
(#85)
Old

Car: 08 135i vert
Default 01-17-2017, 03:02 PM

Dropping by to give another great review for Rob. Beyond being a mechanic who works quickly with deep understanding of these cars and their drivelines, he really spoils you on the customer service end of things. Thanks again Rob!
(#86)
Old

Car: 07 335i e90
Default 03-27-2017, 09:41 PM

One of the best mechanics out in so cal. By far one of the best in the oc, Rob has taken care of my car since day 1 that I have had it and has done an amazing job. He really does an excellent job and make sure your car is running 100%. by far one of the best and best prices in so cal. Visit him at his new big shop.
(#87)
Old
Helping Local Members

Default 04-21-2017, 12:16 PM

Thank you @Ion619, @Blown95ImpalaSS, @kingofgodz for all the love! Hope you guys are enjoying those Inlets

Bump to the top!

SoCalBMWInstalls.com

(#88)
Old

Car: 09 E92 N54
Default 04-28-2017, 12:45 PM

I drove from Ventura county this week to get a walnut shell blasting, Burger Motorsports oil catch can and dual cone intakes, Rob Beck positive crankcase ventilation valve, Bosh spark plugs as well transmission fluid change together with the oil pan and mechatronic sealing sleeve and some adapters plus Alpina flash. My car has over 150K miles on it and it was starting to feel a little rusty sometimes 2-3 gear shifting would jerk the car but now it feels awesome. I had it for a couple days yet but I can tell that it feels much smoother and stronger and the transmission feels so much better and faster. Like everyone above I can only say good words about Rob's job and for the price it's a steal! Thanks Rob!
(#89)
Old

Car: E90
Default 04-28-2017, 02:14 PM

That is great new @lukas for a car with 150k! I'm sure you're loving that Alaina flash, I know i did. Rob is worth transporting your car for repairs no doubt, he's that good because he works on it like its his own car. Rob will be blessing my ride in a few weeks wth 550i clutch and short shifter. If people don't know about him yet, they should.

2011 F10 535i | D Shoup Flash | PS2 | GFB DV+ | Wagner FMIC | Helix Overdrive | Sprint Booster | CDV Mod | Koni Yellows | Eibach Sports | M5 Sways | Spec 2 Clutch | SMF | UUC SSK | Custom Inlet | Custom Dynomax Exhaust
(#90)
Old

Car: 08 135i vert
Default 08-26-2017, 12:05 PM

Chiming in with another thumbs up for Rob. Truly a master of the n5x platform and treats your car like it's his own. You just don't find service, respect and handholding like this anywhere else.
(#91)
Old

Car: 08 535i
Default 03-28-2018, 04:18 PM

Sent you a PM Rob
(#92)
Old

Car: 135
Default 03-28-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusionchicken
Sent you a PM Rob
Call him or send an inquirie through website. I doubt he has time to sit on forums much anymore .

[url]https://spe

Last edited by pepper135i; 03-28-2018 at 10:22 PM..