N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Car: E90 LCI
Default 04-12-2017, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter @ Pure
Aside from dyno results, racelogic performance box results doing 60-130 or 100-200 (kph) are always nice to go with the dyno data!
Dear Peter,

Many thanks for your input and this is certainly on the table!

By the way, l am a big fan of Pure turbo and really admire the way you guys conduct yourself in the turbo industry, you guys are my inspiration and one I very much look up to!

Keep up the good work and hopefully we will have some 60-130 / 100-200 (kph) to share on these beauties

All the best,
Marshall T. Lee
Founder of ML Performance

Marshall Lee | Founder of ML Performance

Genuine BMW Performance Parts

Authorised UK Dealer for:
Fuel-It, Gecko, cp-e, MFactory, Eventuri, Quaife, SPEC clutches, Mishimoto, Wagner, Marshall Turbo, H&R, Bilstein, TheTurboEngineers, Turbosmart, VRSF & Burger Motorsports

T: +(44) 1784 479 840
M: +(44) 7590 917 331
E: sales@mlperformance.co.uk
W: www.mlperformance.co.uk
(#52)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 04-12-2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ML_Performance_UK
Dear,

I hope you can understand, but we do not wish to entertain claims made by others for unknown agenda. As I am sure you have seen over the years in the turbo industry where this leads to, therefore, we do not wish to participate in such activity.

What I can say is, I have not heard or dealt with both NOZ Turbo or CHSH Turbo before. I must say the turbos do look identical, but the specs seems slightly different to ours.

What we can also confirm is, all M turbos are done in-house and comes with one year warranty

We are a UK registered company and also VAT registered, so you can buy with confidence. We are in it for the long run so we are not going anywhere anytime soon! We also have successful track record both in the UK and Europe with many satisfied customers on both our product and the customer service we offer.

Here's a link of our company's registration at Companies House which is also publicly avaible:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09676118

I hope this clarify the situation. If however you are still in doubt, please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to help.

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee
Founder of ML Performance UK
Marshall,

I think the best way for you to put this issue to bed is for a virtual tour of your manufacturing facility.
(#53)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-12-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCobra94
Going off the replies, am I the only one curious to see where/what IP address OP is actually posting from?
Dear,

We are based in Surrey, UK, so the IP address will be in the UK, though I am not sure why this is relevant to our turbos ha!

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee

Fuel-It, Gecko, cp-e, MFactory, Eventuri, Quaife, SPEC clutches, Mishimoto, Wagner, Marshall Turbo, H&R, Bilstein, TheTurboEngineers, Turbosmart, VRSF & Burger Motorsports

(#54)
Old

Car: 335ix
Default 04-12-2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantam
Marshall,

I think the best way for you to put this issue to bed is for a virtual tour of your manufacturing facility.
lol, like that's gonna happen.

2010 335ix - speedtech 6466g2, cams, ported head, built bottom end, 7.5in hd ic, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, upgraded 6hp21+cooler, pr coils
(#55)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-12-2017, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony@VargasTurboTech
WOW! SO wait, I want to get this 110% straight so when the facts finally come out, it can be clear as day. You want to claim, you manufacture these turbos "in house" You know what they means correct? A shop such as yours has no possible way to develop these turbos in house, also if you have in house ability to manufacture turbos why were you a master distributor for Hexon? Why not just make your own turbos? There is no shame in saying you use the same CHRA as the other guy, its better to be upfront about it. Its just a little hard now because you started off with lies about testing, and development. Not a smart move
Dear Tony,

Many thanks for your input again, as always, much appreciated

Please allow me to clarify, as I think my original post has been misinterpreted by yourself and perhaps many others, my apology as it was my writing that led to this.

So, all the M Turbos are done in-house, by that I mean, everything is done under one roof, so not a single process is outsourced. We do not claim to own this in house facility, as you have quite rightly said, we don't have the facility to do this. Apology for the confusion and I hope this is cleared up.

In regards to Hexon, I have explained this to you on this forum once and again on another forum, Spool Street, for the second time. I will try and explain again, for the third time. Or if you have already forgotten, please refer to the previous two threads that you have asked the same question and please re-read my replies.

I am not sure why you would think we are a "master distributor" assuming you have ready both of my replies, unless you haven't read any of my replies previously. We have never purchased from Hexon, as they went bust after we have signed up to become a UK dealer for them, not sure why this would lead you to think we are a "master distributor". We were just an authorised dealer for them like we present many US brands here in the UK, including RB, VRSF, BMS and Fuel-It to name a few. Though the difference is, we never purchased a Hexon product nor did we became a distributor. The old saying is third time lucky, I hope this will be the third and last time I have to explain this to you

Lastly, we have no intention to lie, whether it is privately or publicly, and I apologise if my original post was misleading as that is definitely not my intention at all.

I hope the above will help you understand, if however you still have any questions or I can assist in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask I will do my best to assist you

Keep up the hard work and have a brilliant day Tony!

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee

(#56)
Old

Car: 07 BMW 335i
Default 04-12-2017, 03:22 PM

This is off the NOZ turbo engineering post from E90post:

Oh boy,

guys I strongly advise you to please disregard the threads started by ML Performance in the UK.

In short this guy was attempting to "back-door" the engineer/designer of the turbocharger by going straight to the manufacturer and purchasing turbos for illicit sale within the US market.

Once all the relevant parties were aware what was going on he was immediately requested to remove the threads on SpoolS... and N54T...

He refused to delete the threads and wasn't at all concerned that he had released info on the BB line-up ahead of time without prior approval of the designer and factory where the turbos are manufactured.

Anyway this guy has now been blacklisted by both the turbo designer and factory, what few sets of BB turbos he has will be the very last he will have access to.

Oh one more thing, he hasn't designed, built, tested or R&D'd ****. He was a reseller in the UK for the original Stage 1.5 and Stage 2.0 JB turbos and saw an opportunity to make a buck on the BB variant within the US before we had planned on officially releasing these to the public, at the conclusion of high boost testing and evaluation.

Apologies for the rant, I have refrained from stitching this guy up in his own BS dodgy threads, but when his name come up in my own product launch thread I couldn't bite my tongue.

Thanks,

Justin.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1368897

Don't know the truth behind this but you can follow the link and decide for yourself.
(#57)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-12-2017, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54QC
This is off the NOZ turbo engineering post from E90post:

Oh boy,

guys I strongly advise you to please disregard the threads started by ML Performance in the UK.

In short this guy was attempting to "back-door" the engineer/designer of the turbocharger by going straight to the manufacturer and purchasing turbos for illicit sale within the US market.

Once all the relevant parties were aware what was going on he was immediately requested to remove the threads on SpoolS... and N54T...

He refused to delete the threads and wasn't at all concerned that he had released info on the BB line-up ahead of time without prior approval of the designer and factory where the turbos are manufactured.

Anyway this guy has now been blacklisted by both the turbo designer and factory, what few sets of BB turbos he has will be the very last he will have access to.

Oh one more thing, he hasn't designed, built, tested or R&D'd ****. He was a reseller in the UK for the original Stage 1.5 and Stage 2.0 JB turbos and saw an opportunity to make a buck on the BB variant within the US before we had planned on officially releasing these to the public, at the conclusion of high boost testing and evaluation.

Apologies for the rant, I have refrained from stitching this guy up in his own BS dodgy threads, but when his name come up in my own product launch thread I couldn't bite my tongue.

Thanks,

Justin.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1368897

Don't know the truth behind this but you can follow the link and decide for yourself.
Dear,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, much appreciated.

I am not sure where he gets his information from, Nevertheless, I do not wish to entertain his claims as I do not see any benefit for either parties in doing so.

What we can confirm is, all M turbos are done in-house and comes with one year warranty

We are a UK registered company and also VAT registered, so you can buy with confidence. We are in it for the long run so we are not going anywhere anytime soon! We also have a successful track record both in the UK and Europe with many satisfied customers for both our product and the customer service we offer.

Here's a link of our company's registration at Companies House which is also publicly available:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09676118

I hope this clarify the situation. If however you are still in doubt, please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to help.

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee

(#58)
Old

Default 04-12-2017, 11:04 PM

This stinks of china

2010 335ix - speedtech 6466g2, cams, ported head, built bottom end, 7.5in hd ic, jb4, pi, fuel-it stg3, upgraded 6hp21+cooler, pr coils
(#59)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-13-2017, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
This stinks of china
Dear,

I can certainly confirm these are not from China, China would be the last place I would source turbos from. To deal with the potential headache and issue on the long run for a business like ourselves would be extremely difficult. Not saying China can't make good turbos, but just not where I would go for turbos considering their culture and business practice.

Here in the UK, labour are extremely expensive, BMW dealership charges 120-160 per hour depending on the area, a turbo will normally take around 10 hours, every time the customer has to take off the turbos, the bill will be enormous. So reliability comes way before performance in our view, especially in the UK market

I hope above clarifies the doubt in your mind, if however you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to help.

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee

(#60)
Old

Car: 2011 N55 135DCT
Default The same as these? - 04-13-2017, 05:20 AM

http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-turbochargers

2011 135 n55 DCT RHD, MAMBA GTX3576R (5962) single turbo kit. Jb4 FBO. METH KIT WITH cm7 and cm4
(#61)
Old

Default 04-13-2017, 05:22 AM

^That's another company.
(#62)
Old

Car: 2011 N55 135DCT
Default 04-13-2017, 05:24 AM

But same turbos

2011 135 n55 DCT RHD, MAMBA GTX3576R (5962) single turbo kit. Jb4 FBO. METH KIT WITH cm7 and cm4
(#63)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-13-2017, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacquesN55
But same turbos
Dear,

I just wish to clarify, the specs on the turbos are slightly different, though everything else seems identical.

Our turbo doesn't utilise the TD04 wheel, but a slightly smaller wheel, compared to the link you have posted above

I just wish to clarify this to avoid any further confusions

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee | Founder of ML Performance

(#64)
Old

Car: 09 E92 335i
Default 04-13-2017, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Dear,

I just wish to clarify, the specs on the turbos are slightly different, though everything else seems identical.

Our turbo doesn't utilise the TD04 wheel, but a slightly smaller wheel, compared to the link you have posted above

I just wish to clarify this to avoid any further confusions

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee | Founder of ML Performance
So CHRA is the same. Well then, just about anyone who can screw on a nut can slap on a different wheel.

Enough said.

This forum would really benefits from some sort of rules on vendor posts.

09 BMW E92 335i: EFR 7670 / Motiv / AP Racing / Wavetrac / TC Kline [Full Modlist]
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic / Ohlins
(#65)
Old

Default 04-13-2017, 01:09 PM

Hey guys, I build my turbos in house too! Yes, it does say precision only because that is the house I'm referring too.

What is this non sense?
(#66)
Old

Car: 335xi
Default 04-13-2017, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G.
Hey guys, I build my turbos in house too! Yes, it does say precision only because that is the house I'm referring too.

What is this non sense?
Sell me your turbos~!

E92 ACF 6466 + AM Meth / E70 #1 / E70 #2 JBD

Got Boost?
(#67)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335i
Default 04-13-2017, 02:35 PM

If you Google the address this is what you come up with on streetview. Looks like the Barber shop matched the address I pulled off of his website. I see a 19 on the open door there. I'm guessing the UK works similar to here in the states at I found an even address number on the oposite side of the street so it would have to be on the side with the barbershop and fish & chip place.

No ML Performance or a facility big enough to "develop turbos" in site.

I smell fish.....
Attached Images

(#68)
Old

Default 04-13-2017, 05:04 PM

I'll take some of those salt and vinegar chips!

Got Boost?
(#69)
Old

Default 04-13-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Dear,

I can certainly confirm these are not from China, China would be the last place I would source turbos from. To deal with the potential headache and issue on the long run for a business like ourselves would be extremely difficult. Not saying China can't make good turbos, but just not where I would go for turbos considering their culture and business practice.

Here in the UK, labour are extremely expensive, BMW dealership charges 120-160 per hour depending on the area, a turbo will normally take around 10 hours, every time the customer has to take off the turbos, the bill will be enormous. So reliability comes way before performance in our view, especially in the UK market

I hope above clarifies the doubt in your mind, if however you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to help.

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee
The way you communicate strikes me as that of a Chinese vendor. I deal with enough. It's unmistakable.

(#70)
Old

Default 04-14-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
The way you communicate strikes me as that of a Chinese vendor. I deal with enough. It's unmistakable.
His last name is Lee...probably knew bruce.

Got Boost?
(#71)
Old

Car: 07 335i mt
Default 04-14-2017, 09:51 AM

Just when I thought jpworkz was the sketchiest n54 vendor������
(#72)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-19-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyt
Dear,

I am not sure what my nationality has to do with selling turbos, however if you are in doubt, my nationality is clearly listed on our Companies House's registration as I am a director of the company, here's a link with more info

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/c...76118/officers

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Marshall Lee | Founder of ML Performance UK

Last edited by ML_Performance_UK; 04-20-2017 at 12:51 PM..
(#73)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-19-2017, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaSurfer
If you Google the address this is what you come up with on streetview. Looks like the Barber shop matched the address I pulled off of his website. I see a 19 on the open door there. I'm guessing the UK works similar to here in the states at I found an even address number on the oposite side of the street so it would have to be on the side with the barbershop and fish & chip place.

No ML Performance or a facility big enough to "develop turbos" in site.

I smell fish.....

Dear,

Many thanks for doing a little research, this is simply our UK registered address where we get our mail delivered As mentioned before, we do not own the in-house facility that manufactures the turbos

I hope this answers your questions.

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee | Founder of ML Performance UK

(#74)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-19-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus
His last name is Lee...probably knew bruce.
I wish! He was a legend ha

(#75)
Old
Marshall@ML_Performance

Default 04-19-2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G.

What is this non sense?
Dear,

Many thanks for your feedback, I will choose my words more carefully next time, as explained above, when I used the word in-house, I simply meant everything is done under one roof and not a single part of the process is outsourced to ensure quality control

I hope the above helps, if however you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to help.

Kind regards,
Marshall T. Lee | Founder of ML Performance UK