JB4tech.com - International Turbo Tuning Discussion
(#76)
Old

Car: 07 335i coupe
Default 07-11-2019, 06:39 PM

I want to try the kit? I dont mind ditching meth for this.
(#77)
Old

Car: 2016 X5M
Default 08-01-2019, 04:28 PM

Any updates?
(#78)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 08-02-2019, 10:02 AM

Should be on the website on the weekend, I just got all the parts in!!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#79)
Old

Car: Boost'd 6's
Default 08-26-2019, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Should be on the website on the weekend, I just got all the parts in!!
Is it live?
(#80)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-26-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M
Is it live?
I'm working on it, sorry for the lag! I'll post the link here in the next day or two, just catching up from the weekend

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#81)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-26-2019, 11:37 AM

CPI for the N63tu/S63tu is out!

https://burgertuning.com/products/s6...86bc369e&_ss=r
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#82)
Old

Car: 2011 E90 335xi Msport
Default 09-27-2019, 08:24 AM

Any word from MHD or have we given up on that idea for a BEF?
(#83)
Old

Default 10-06-2019, 01:19 AM

This! ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOGRN
Any word from MHD or have we given up on that idea for a BEF?
(#84)
Old

Default 10-29-2019, 10:42 AM

Any updates to this post? Any BEF’s available or can I flash a BM3 OTS Stage1 and start from there. Looking to do this on a X5M to run E85.
(#85)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-29-2019, 11:25 AM

I'm sure it will eventually be available. For now you can run e50 without a flash if you have this CPI kit.

Burger Motorsports

(#86)
Old

Car: A4
Default 03-21-2021, 03:22 PM

is there any more data/information on this kit available?
(#87)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-23-2021, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostCrzy
is there any more data/information on this kit available?
What information are you looking for, maybe I can help.

Burger Motorsports

(#88)
Old

Default 03-24-2021, 02:47 PM

Hi ... well the BMS website doesn't have much of a description as to what it is or what it does at all. it's kind of assuming you know. There doesn't appear to be much of a description of testing or results or dyno results or fitting or anything too much ...... ill go back and check again to see if I've missed all this but i don't think i have. I gather its a 9th injector to support the 8 for cars producing over approx 750hp..... Please tell me more .... oh and theres E85 in the mix there too.

Last edited by BoostCrzy; 03-24-2021 at 02:54 PM.. Reason: missed details by mistake
(#89)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 03-25-2021, 12:13 PM

There are no HP gains, it's to support the additional fueling needs of running more boost/power.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#90)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 03-25-2021, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostCrzy
Hi ... well the BMS website doesn't have much of a description as to what it is or what it does at all. it's kind of assuming you know. There doesn't appear to be much of a description of testing or results or dyno results or fitting or anything too much ...... ill go back and check again to see if I've missed all this but i don't think i have. I gather its a 9th injector to support the 8 for cars producing over approx 750hp..... Please tell me more .... oh and theres E85 in the mix there too.
Adds 2 injectors so technically 10 injectors. It's made for use of e85 blends like e50 etc.

More photos of the install here:

N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion - View Single Post - Fuel-It! Charge Pipe Injection (CPI) or

Burger Motorsports

(#91)
Old

Default 03-26-2021, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Adds 2 injectors so technically 10 injectors. It's made for use of e85 blends like e50 etc.

More photos of the install here:

N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion - View Single Post - Fuel-It! Charge Pipe Injection (CPI) or

link to photos please Sir.

Are there any case studies / examples of this being used ?
(#92)
Old

Car: 2013 M5
Default 03-26-2021, 11:46 PM

I'm also looking at this kit and it seems like a good addition, are limitations to higher octane fueling like E85 clutches or are the other issues? My main concern is PI controller since those are always a little iffy when it comes to getting the correct fuel out.

Also the angle of entry on the injector doesn't look very ideal. Looks like its spraying directly into the other side of the housing instead of down the length of the charge pipe.
(#93)
Old

Default 03-26-2021, 11:49 PM

Lastly when you mentioned sourcing other larger injectors for the S63tu, were you referring to CPI injectors or the DI injectors? I've been trying to find larger DI injectors for a while know but no luck anywere. If you have something for larger DI injectors I would really like to know which ones they are.
(#94)
Old
Tuner

Car: 135i
Default 03-29-2021, 11:32 AM

CPI...we don't do anything with the stock injectors.

Click on our banner to visit our website!
Video of our Stage 2 LPFP upgrade installation.

BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways.
(#95)
Old

Default 03-31-2021, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve @ BMS/Fuel-It!
CPI...we don't do anything with the stock injectors.
Makes sense.

Can you answer some of the questions from the previous message in the thread as well? Would really appreciate since I really want to get the kit.

^^