(#1376)
Old

Car: 335xi 2010 E90
Default 10-03-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebrailbakan
Bump !
thanks for the bump!

I really hope to figure out this issue...one last race for the season this coming sunday!

But right now it is not raceworthy!, it seems like the when PI start to inject, timings in 1st drops like crazy.
really wondering if it would not be a stupid setting I messed (or missed)...like my FOL not being at 0 (I have not been told to do so by Trebila)

2010 E90 335XI 6AT with XPH stage 3 | JB4 G5 W/Trebila Tune | RB Next Gen+ | RB hot side INLETs | VRSF high flow OUTLETS | custom Stage 3 LPFP | ETS FMIC | MODDED VRSF CP | TIAL Q | BMS METH KIT CM10+CM5 | MMP Port Injection Gen2 | AR DESIGN cer. downP | BMS/MITSH OCC's | RB external PCV w/plugged HEAD | Best 1/4: 11.47@123mph
(#1377)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 10-04-2019, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephtech
thanks for the bump!

I really hope to figure out this issue...one last race for the season this coming sunday!

But right now it is not raceworthy!, it seems like the when PI start to inject, timings in 1st drops like crazy.
really wondering if it would not be a stupid setting I messed (or missed)...like my FOL not being at 0 (I have not been told to do so by Trebila)
Set FOL to 0
Set fuel bias to 35 across the board.

Get another log.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1378)
Old

Car: 335i e90 n54
Default 10-04-2019, 06:57 PM

Hey,
I was wondering I there are any specific backend flashes needed to run the port injection?
I see there is one that you posted via your backend flashes to run with MHD however, it seems it is only for e85. Is there another BEF? otherwise just adjust and play with the fuel settings in the JB4 app?
(#1379)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-07-2019, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by APDE90N54
Hey,
I was wondering I there are any specific backend flashes needed to run the port injection?
I see there is one that you posted via your backend flashes to run with MHD however, it seems it is only for e85. Is there another BEF? otherwise just adjust and play with the fuel settings in the JB4 app?
Yes usually need a decaying fuel scalar at a minimum. But we'd need to see a log of your specific car and info on it including E85 mix, mods, etc, for advice.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.