N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1676)
Old

Car: Bmw F10 520i
Default 10-12-2018, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Does it happen on map 0?
yes it does but when I disconnect the jb4 everything is fine.
(#1677)
Old

Car: BMW F30 328I 2012
Default 10-16-2018, 03:32 AM

I have the POSI-TAP connectors JB4 N20

my friend have updated my JB4 to the OBD version of firmware. Now I cant use my JB4 properly.

I can't read logs neither on PC nor via Bluetooth.

Where can I get an older version ? for JB4 without OBDII
(#1678)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 10-16-2018, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkiyko
I have the POSI-TAP connectors JB4 N20

my friend have updated my JB4 to the OBD version of firmware. Now I cant use my JB4 properly.

I can't read logs neither on PC nor via Bluetooth.

Where can I get an older version ? for JB4 without OBDII
You can't. You'll need to convert it to new OBD style. You can find it here:

http://www.burgertuning.com/JB4_upgrades.html

It will be labeled as :
OBDII CABLE WITH JB4 SIDE CONNECTOR FOR RETROFIT

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1679)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-16-2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harizbbjt
yes it does but when I disconnect the jb4 everything is fine.
Can you email me, it will be easier to help you on this.

Payam@burgertuning.com

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#1680)
Old

Car: BMW F30 328I 2012
Default 10-16-2018, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
You can't. You'll need to convert it to new OBD style. You can find it here:

http://www.burgertuning.com/JB4_upgrades.html

It will be labeled as :
OBDII CABLE WITH JB4 SIDE CONNECTOR FOR RETROFIT

Thank you for the prompt reply.
However, I am Located in Russia. Delivery would take around a month.
Is there any other way of reconnection of existing wires for my JB4 to work?
(#1681)
Old

Car: 2013 Z4 20i
Default 10-27-2018, 07:48 PM

Hello BMS Team,

Just upgraded to N20_JB4_X1_Z4_2.hex on my Z4 E89 2.0T. And noticed that gauge sweep was disable. Checked for the other threads that it was move to steering menu 5/8 or 6/8. However, the max number on rpm is 7 on Z4. Any idea on how to enable the gauge sweep please?

Thanks!
(#1682)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-04-2018, 07:02 PM

It has it's own wheel control guide, should be in the current install manual for the N20 towards the bottom.

Burger Motorsports

(#1683)
Old

Car: 2015 528i
Default 11-05-2018, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhom920
Just happened again. Here is a video of what it does https://youtu.be/6V0_9phU2Ps It almost seems like it wants to go into menu system and is showing that its on menu 0, Map 1. Is there a way to disable this menu option if it doesn't work with the x3?

Any update from Terry? Same happened to me again this Monday
(#1684)
Old

Car: Bmw 320i F30
Default 11-09-2018, 01:40 AM

Just a thank you.

5 years with my 520i and JB4 +-65000km
pulled the chip out for each service.
map 5 always.

BMW service plan on the car has now run out. and so far in that time nothing has gone wrong.

Thanks Burger tuning for the great product
(#1685)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-09-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furbz
Just a thank you.

5 years with my 520i and JB4 +-65000km
pulled the chip out for each service.
map 5 always.

BMW service plan on the car has now run out. and so far in that time nothing has gone wrong.

Thanks Burger tuning for the great product
This is awesome. Thank you for your continued support!

Burger Motorsports