N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 355i
Question Is my LPFP failing? - 07-07-2020, 06:19 PM

I noticed that during a 2nd & 3rd gear pull......my LPFP is starting to drop under 50psi at the end of each gear. I'm assuming my LPFP is getting weak? What do you think?

If it is getting weak....what's my best option for a new LPFP that will support around 500hp (if I ever upgrade turbos)? I want something that's reliable....

Any info would be great!

Here is the link to my log....

https://***********/u/iqraceworks/2n...og=0&data=3-14

I noticed that during a 2nd & 3rd gear pull......my LPFP is starting to drop under 50psi at the end of each gear. I'm assuming my LPFP is getting weak? What do you think?

If it is getting weak....what's my best option for a new LPFP that will support around 500hp (if I ever upgrade turbos)? I want something that's reliable....

Any info would be great!

Here is the link to my log....

https://***********/u/iqraceworks/2n...og=0&data=3-14

2007 335i, BMS DCI, BMS Chargepipe w/Tial BOV, ARM Down-p1pes, Bilstein B12 Prokit Suspension,G-Plus FMIC, MHD Stage 2+ tune, xHP stage 3 transmission flash.
(#2)
Old

Car: 355i
Default 07-07-2020, 06:21 PM

I noticed that during a recent 2nd & 3rd gear pull......my LPFP is starting to drop under 50psi at the end of each gear. I'm assuming my LPFP is getting weak? What do you think?

Any info would be great!

2007 335i, BMS DCI, BMS Chargepipe w/Tial BOV, ARM Down-p1pes, Bilstein B12 Prokit Suspension,G-Plus FMIC, MHD Stage 2+ tune, xHP stage 3 transmission flash.