N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 2016 Q50 3.0t
Default Map 6 with wgc and fuel wires - 05-15-2020, 11:09 PM

my car doesn't seem to be as powerful as it used to be. Almost like it's not holding the boost. How does this log look to the professionals?
Attached Files
File Type: csv 20200515_1909_runs(6).csv (35.1 KB, 61 views)
(#2)
Old

Car: 2016 Q50SS
Default 05-15-2020, 11:19 PM

your fuel trims are consistently maxed out resulting in high AFR.

i have never worked with fuel wires, so i can not comment if you can correct for this with any parameters, i would advise you to turn the boost down for the time being.
Attached Images

2016 Q50ss
ams downs
hks bov
(#3)
Old

Default 05-15-2020, 11:27 PM

Since I have some e85 mixed with 91 still in the tank, the fuel wires are activated. I usually turn them off if I'm only running 91
(#4)
Old

Car: 2019 Q50 Red Sport AWD
Default 05-20-2020, 09:57 AM

Not a pro at reading logs however initially I set fud.5 to ON, this disables the EWG inputs and it ran normal. This may be the first thing to do in order to isolate your issue to EWG settings.

Josh
2019 Q50S AWD

Last edited by iamafrayedknot; 05-20-2020 at 03:12 PM..
(#5)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-24-2020, 04:44 PM

Was not warmed up enough first run. Do you have EWG connectors? I'd lower the boost target a bit to get get down.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#6)
Old

Default 05-24-2020, 05:37 PM

Yes, I have the WG connectors. I had to redo the map 6 settings anyways as the other day the jb4 did some weird stuff and reset back to zero, and put my car in limp mode. I logged into the app after it happened and non of the map 6 settings were there. All went back to zero