Cooler
Charge pipe
Down pipe
Diverter
Plugs NGK 0.020
Map sensor 3.5
Jb4 n55 f serious
Car is tuned throw MHD stage 2 plus and have custom flashed throw pureboost.com

I have code after every push i made and till today cannot find where the issuse from
108A10 charge air temperature sensor, electrical: Signal implausible
120408 Reduced power mode

Jb4 system adjustment map sensor n20 tmap is 1
MHD 3.5 bar opetion if i write it the car will turn off it self,

As I say to you guys the code comes after every push

Check last log file attached

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2018-09-05 12_47_11.csv (10.2 KB, 130 views)
(#2)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 09-05-2018, 12:04 PM

Have you tried a new sensor?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#3)
Old

Car: Bmw 435i
Default 09-05-2018, 12:09 PM

Yes I did , i have 3 new map sensor 3.5 bar and same code it’s giving
(#4)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-05-2018, 03:08 PM

Hmm, could be Jb4 harness or board then. Have you tried pulling the JB4 and see if the code comes up?

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#5)
Old

Default 09-06-2018, 03:09 AM

Yes bro i just tried it, and same code its still coming,
Do you think its from IAT tempreture is high ,
Check in log file

Thanks
(#6)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-06-2018, 11:06 AM

It is very hot actually, have you looked into a methanol kit?

Burger Motorsports

(#7)
Old

Default 09-06-2018, 01:26 PM

I got one issue in the methanol kil,,
The Solenoid is leaking air inside the pipe which going from Solenoid to charge pipe only,
So I tried to switch off the meth and I give it push 6 times and there was no codes, I tried to push the car in map 0 1 2 3 4 with no meth and there was no codes and i switch on the meth in all maps was all with codes

Whatdo you think bro! Is it from the Solenoid!

Thanks

Last edited by zaidsparrow; 09-06-2018 at 01:38 PM..
(#8)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 09-06-2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidsparrow
I got one issue in the methanol kil,,
The Solenoid is leaking air inside the pipe which going from Solenoid to charge pipe only,
So I tried to switch off the meth and I give it push 6 times and there was no codes, I tried to push the car in map 0 1 2 3 4 with no meth and there was no codes and i switch on the meth in all maps was all with codes

Whatdo you think bro! Is it from the Solenoid!

Thanks
Have you tried to pull the solenoid and run without it? Might need a new solenoid.

Grab one here on this page:

http://www.burgertuning.com/meth.html

Burger Motorsports

(#9)
Old

Default 09-13-2018, 08:10 AM

Hello,
I got a new solenoid and i got same code, i try to pull car and take black cable From the Pressure pump and the car start cutting down and move to map4 and I pull it on map zero and it takes me to map 4 too,,

I checked all cables but can’t find any mistakes on the cabling,,
(#10)
Old
M-Terkait

Car: F30 335i
Default 09-13-2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidsparrow
Hello all,,

Jb4 system adjustment map sensor n20 tmap is 1
MHD 3.5 bar opetion if i write it the car will turn off it self,
You must select only one of these either JB4 N20 sensor enabled or MHD 3.5bar option.

N55 - Doc race 6266.
(#11)
Old

Default 09-14-2018, 04:08 PM

It is only in JB4 chosen, its giving me the code if the meth goes to charge pipe after I finish my push , so we are trying to solve it but with no idea what the mistake is,,

Thanks
(#12)
Old

Car: '09 BMW 335i
Default 10-04-2018, 03:05 AM

Did you figured out what's causing the codes? I decided to give straight mhd flash a try. I completely removed jb4 and I get just those 2 codes as soon as I turn the ignition on (without starting the car). I also have a meth kit but it works with no issues and there are no codes with jb4 w/bef

F30 335i PWG AT l MHD Stage 2+ E30 l WMI l VRSF D.P l VRSF FMIC l VRSF C.P l FTP Outlet l FTP Inlet l GFB DV+ l OCC l NGK 97506 .020 l Stage 2 LPFP l Resonator Delete w/ Stock Muffler