N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
Stalker

Car: 335I
Default RB EVO Style Hot Side Relocated Inlets- CLOSE OUT Pricing>>> - 01-17-2020, 04:18 PM

All,

We have 2 sets of these RB N54 High Flow Silicone Inlets (Hot side relocated style) in 1.75" left in stock. We also have 2 extra hoses without turbo side ends that can come with the kit, such that you can configure for your turbos as needed (ie. if you have a 2" kit). Both close out kits will come with the full length hosing with 1.75" turbo ends and we will toss in the extra endless hoses if you wish for free (please specify IF you WANT the extra hosing).

You can view a couple install threads on them here:
RB EVO Style Inlets - First Install! - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
Not More Inlet options!! RB EVO Style Inlets Sneak Peak!! - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

Please note the kits do NOT come with the air filters, however you can order them online via K&N Part # KNN-RU-4710 (they are about $65 from Summit Racing Equipment).

The close out cost is $250 shipped (to the USA) for each kit, which was less than our own cost on producing these parts, but tired of them taking up space.

If interested our paypal is rob.rbturbo@gmail.com

Thanks,
Rob
Attached Images

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.
(#2)
Old

Car: 08 535i
Default 01-19-2020, 02:24 AM

+1 for these. What a great price! Fit great on my e60 with the A/C line relocated....watch the video!

https://youtu.be/LQaUeeIWvrs
(#3)
Old
Stalker

Default 01-27-2020, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkreimer10
+1 for these. What a great price! Fit great on my e60 with the A/C line relocated....watch the video!

https://youtu.be/LQaUeeIWvrs
Thanks sir! Just an FYI we have sold one of these setups, so now only 1 left!

See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.
(#4)
Old
Stalker

Default 02-04-2020, 08:50 AM

UPDATE: Last set has been SOLD! No more, out of stock, but do have 2 of the extra hoses without ends (hoses ONLY!) still on hand for ultra cheap if anyone is interested in those send an email to discuss.

Thanks,
Rob