N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: BMW E60 535i 2009
Exclamation Bmw E60 535i 2009 Modification needed - 12-19-2014, 11:15 AM

Hi guy's

Please can somebody recommend me how it is possible to upgrade my car from beginning now it runs on Jb+ and i would have more power under the hood.

The only one thing is that i know to install JB5 but will appreciate any recommendation from you if it is possible to install any non stock turbos, ********* exhaust and etc...

Thank you in advance
(#2)
Old

Car: 535i
Default 12-19-2014, 03:27 PM

not sure about the turbos

but RPI makes exhaust, AR Design makes *********

u need to do a backend flash and upgrade the LPFP (low pressure fuel pump) and run e85 and u will make over 400whp... i think

- BMW 535i - Sport - Sport Auto - JB4 G5 ISO - DCI - BMS E85 BackEnd via MHD - 19in M6 Wheels -

- Suzuki GSX-R750 - Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust - Mirror Block-Offs - WoodCraft RearSets - Yoshimura Frame Sliders -
(#3)
Old

Car: BMW E60 535i 2009
Default 12-20-2014, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven11
not sure about the turbos

but RPI makes exhaust, AR Design makes *********

u need to do a backend flash and upgrade the LPFP (low pressure fuel pump) and run e85 and u will make over 400whp... i think

Can you give me the source where can i get the same low pressure fuel pump ? Any idea about suspensions now i run stock sport pkg

Thanks
(#4)
Old

Car: 535i
Default 12-20-2014, 03:50 PM

he is a member here, SteveAZ

http://www.fuel-it.biz/

and i am new just like u, i just got a 535i

and i always changed out my suspension in every car i had

but this car handles good enough and looks low enough that i am not gonna mess with it

- BMW 535i - Sport - Sport Auto - JB4 G5 ISO - DCI - BMS E85 BackEnd via MHD - 19in M6 Wheels -

- Suzuki GSX-R750 - Akrapovic Titanium Exhaust - Mirror Block-Offs - WoodCraft RearSets - Yoshimura Frame Sliders -
(#5)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 12-23-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otobeli
Hi guy's

Please can somebody recommend me how it is possible to upgrade my car from beginning now it runs on Jb+ and i would have more power under the hood.

The only one thing is that i know to install JB5 but will appreciate any recommendation from you if it is possible to install any non stock turbos, ********* exhaust and etc...

Thank you in advance

You already have the JB4 so that's a good start.

- Intake
You can go with cone intake or do a drop in filter many options here and lots of info on all of them throughout the forums.

AR or Dr. Euro
If your XI only AR will work for you, if not grab a set of Dr. Euro

- Intercooler
VRSF 7" or 5" stepped.

People install the 7" but it does not look that great with the aftermarket bumpers, is not very tall so there is a huge gap from the top of the IC and opening of the bumper. I fitted the 5" stepped and its a perfect fit, its nice and tall so the surface area takes up the whole space and the stepped part is perfect for the oil cooler to fit behind.

- Turbos
There are a lot of options here. VTT - Helix - RB
Helix is new to the market but cheaper and can offer the same performance and they are also coming out with upgraded twins past VTT Stg2+ along the lines of RB+ for the same price as RB. There are plenty of logs / dynos of all the turbos I don't think you can go wrong. I have dealt with all three of them and Helix and RB take the customer service award.

-Chargepipe
VRSF - cheap easy and they work. Its needed as you go up in power. Really just a failsafe as the stock one is known to crack.

- Suspension
Don't skip over this area. Again there are a lot of options to go with the main this is you don't want all this power and have the car handle like crap. If you need suggestions let me know.

Last edited by Island Road; 12-23-2014 at 10:17 AM..
(#6)
Old
Legend

Car: 2008 535i Sport
Send a message via Yahoo to Ocean
Default 12-23-2014, 06:08 PM

Just look at my mods. Where are you located?

Sleeper 5 series
Performance: Pro tuned MHD, xHP Stage 3 TCU flash, DCI, AR kittens, ER FMIC & CP, Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP w ported rail, RB turbos, RB inlets, KW V2, Mfactory LSD
Audio: Jehnert Flatline speakers, Mobridge M1000 DA2 digital preamp, Helix P-DSP, Zapco Z-150.6 amp, CIC iDrive upgrade
(#7)
Old

Car: bmw 535i xdrive
Default 12-23-2014, 06:54 PM

Check out Oceans list and here is an older thread with lots of upgrade options, and specific brands. After the tune the next items are down *****, fmic, charge pipe...and so on. Don't forget to upgrade your audio.

http://www.germanboost.com/showthrea...fications-List
(#8)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 01-24-2015, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otobeli
Hi guy's

Thank you in advance
PM Sent