N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#101)
Old

Car: 2010 535i M Sport
Default 08-03-2015, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanL
Interested as well if you think they'll fit an E60.
Nevermind. Decided to go with an ER which I know will fit my E60.

2010 535i M Sport - Platinum Gray/Dakota Black/Anthracite Bamboo
Premium, Value, Cold Weather, Sport Auto, Navigation, Satellite, Logic 7, Comfort Access, Park Distance, Fold Down Rear Seats, Heated Rear Seats, Rear Side Airbags, JB4 G5 ISO, BMS DCIs, ER Charge Pipe, Proform Clear Bra, LUX H8 160 LED angel eyes
(#102)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-06-2015, 12:34 PM

OK I got the silicon elbows in. All that's missing now are the meth bung caps and screws for the TMAP sensors. Those are supposed to be on the way in.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#103)
Old

Car: BMW 335xi
Default 08-14-2015, 05:29 PM

I'll take one.
(#104)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 08-15-2015, 05:48 PM

Mine is still running strong from the first test batch, good deal on these.

M-Sport 135i - N54 - FBO - E60 - Mfactory LSD - MHD - JB4 - SPX Tuned
(#105)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-15-2015, 05:54 PM

The ***** are ready to go, still waiting for the meth bung caps and 2 screws to clamp down the TMAP sensor.

If anyone wants one now just paypal $129 to orders@burgertuning.com with "N54 Chargepipe per Terry" in the subject, as well as your address, and we'll ship it out. I'll post here when the screws show up for those that don't mind waiting.

Internationals add another $20 extra.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#106)
Old

Default 08-15-2015, 06:16 PM

Paypal sent.
(#107)
Old

Car: E92 335i
Default 08-16-2015, 11:19 PM

These look VERY similar to the VRSF chargepipes minus a meth bung, wonder if the mold is shared between factories in CN

M-Sport 135i - N54 - FBO - E60 - Mfactory LSD - MHD - JB4 - SPX Tuned
(#108)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-17-2015, 11:03 AM

Terry you're in luck, the hardware showed up. So yours is going out today with the hardware.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#109)
Old

Default 08-17-2015, 11:41 AM

Thank you, Terry.

I appreciate the update.
(#110)
Old

Car: 2012 z4
Default 08-17-2015, 11:49 AM

paypal sent - forgot to put what it's for Terry, sorry....
(#111)
Old

Car: 2007 BMW 335i
Default 08-17-2015, 12:29 PM

paypal sent

E92 - JB4 G5, BB Flash, RB Turbos, BMS Meth, BMS DP, BMS DCI, ACT Race Clutch
(#112)
Old

Car: 2008 335i
Default 08-17-2015, 01:12 PM

Hi Terry,

Payment of $129 sent.

Thanks,
Donny K
(#113)
Old

Car: 2008 E88 135i Convertiblev
Default 08-17-2015, 04:17 PM

Paypal sent Terry!
Thanks,
Jeff S

Lake Wylie, SC
2008 BMW 135i E88 Convertible
Blue/Black
Koni STR.T suspension, M3 Front suspension arms
JB4 Map 7, E85 Backend flash, Fuelit stage 2 fuel pump, Mechtech Intercooler, Raceland ***, NGK Sparkplugs, BMS DCi, Alpina Trans flash, BMS silicon inlets, BMS charge pipe.
(#114)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-17-2015, 08:54 PM

I saw a bunch of orders came in. They might be sold out. I'll throw up a post when the dust settles tomorrow.

Burger Motorsports

(#115)
Old

Car: 2008 BMW 335i
Default 08-17-2015, 09:53 PM

Im in need of a chargepipe. Do you still have in stock?
(#116)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-18-2015, 08:11 PM

Yes looks like we have 2 left. If you order and we're out we'll just refund your $129.

Burger Motorsports

(#117)
Old

Default 08-18-2015, 09:11 PM

Paypal sent
(#118)
Old

Default 08-19-2015, 09:09 AM

Paypal sent.

.................................................. .......................
Drives 2011 335is
NOTE: Post count does not reflect any actual knowledge about anything.
(#119)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-19-2015, 10:37 AM

OK looks like we're sold out.

Looking forward to your photos and feedback on the latest changes!

Burger Motorsports

(#120)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-25-2015, 07:22 PM

So how we looking?

Burger Motorsports

(#121)
Old

Car: 2008 135i
Default 08-25-2015, 08:58 PM

Update on first batch: I've been using meth injection with my Charge pipe with good results (I think) if anyone was wondering. I'm having issues with getting consistent timing across cylinders but I don't think that has to do with poor meth bung design or placement, it is tune related I believe. If I find out otherwise I I'll let it be known.

2008 Aw/Coral Red Manual 135i Coupe-
JB4 G5 + BMS race flash, BMS meth kit, VRSF DP, Big tom Ic, BMS chinese tester CP, Custom Muffler Delete, BMS Oil Cooler Valve, Cowl Filters, Clutch Stop, B&M Short Shifter, Spec Stg 2+ Clutch W/ Oem dmfw, Vmr V710, KW v2, M RSFB, 1M Front and rear Bumper, Performance Side Skirts, slek trunk, Lci blacklines
(#122)
Old

Car: E90 335i 2007
Default 08-26-2015, 03:54 AM

Received mine yesterday. Thanks for the super fast shipping downunder Terry.

I havent installed but it looks fine apart from some flaking of the black material on the inside of the diverter *****. The pipe was slightly indented at the top and looks like has some overspray so make sure you check yours to make sure there is no loose flaking of the black stuff. Dont want that going into your engine.
(#123)
Old

Car: 2008 535i
Default 08-26-2015, 01:26 PM

Will there be more of these in the future?
(#124)
Old

Car: 2007 E92 335i 6sp
Default 08-26-2015, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yournamehere90
At the rate they sold pretty sure.
(#125)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-26-2015, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yournamehere90
Depends on customer feedback...

Burger Motorsports