N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: F20 LCI 120i 2018
Default b48 with JB4 started to show stock times - 08-25-2020, 12:55 AM

Hi again @Terry @BMS. had to create a new thread as my post in the main forum remains unnoticed unfortunately.

I have F20 120i with B48 engine from new. so far has done 25k with it. When I first installed the JB4 the result was on display. I use dragy. 0-100kmh stock 7.1 seconds. with JB4 dragy came up with 6.1. I was impressed. I have also installed BMS intake as well. So I was very happy with the results until recently I noticed my car became slower. I measured 0-100 with dragy on map 2 and it showed 7.1?!!
I have later bought a bluetooth connecter and an app too. most of gauges on the map are simply not working and I have also updated for the latest firmware as advised and no improvement at all.
I always use shell v power 99 octane here in the UK and to be honest the best performance was delivered in the very beginning without bluetooth, app and its updates.
I would really appreciate if @Terry and @BMS team will look in to my issue because at the moment it is not what it used to be.
My friend has 220i coupe with the same engine on map 6 (custom) it delivered 5.9

Please advise what to do in my case.

Cheers
Tony
(#2)
Old

Car: BMW G30 520i 2019
Default 08-29-2020, 07:11 PM

Do you have the CSV log