N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old

Car: 435i gran coupe
Default Help!!! 435i gran coupe suspension issues - 04-06-2018, 07:32 AM

i was trying to see what she had and I hit a bump going well above the speed limit and the dam thing got air born and lands hard on the driver front tire now the car wonders a little when driving and has play in the steering wheel. When the car is off and I move he steering wheel I hear a load thump from the front driver side tire and the finder also got a little distorted as well on that side :/. To say the least I just wanna fix it and make it drive like new again. Please help guys.
(#2)
Old

Car: 335i, 2009
Default 04-06-2018, 09:04 AM

If you have to ask how to fix it you probably shouldn't be doing the work yourself. You probably need all new front suspension, upper lower arms, tie rods, end links maybe. Nobody will know unless you get under the car and start a recon of damage. You might even need new shocks as well, hard to say..

335i E90 2009 ///M Sport Auto
Mods: | Wagner Intercooler | MeowPipe | Meth-Trunk | JB4 | Pump_Back_End_Flash | Fuel-it! Stage 2
Drivetrain--------ForgeStar F14 Wheels 18" (245 & 275 PS4) | XHP L3 Transmission Flash | Wavetrac LSD
Suspension-------KW V3 Coil Overs| M3 RSF Bushings and Dif Bushings | H&R Sways

X5 50i 2013 ///M Sport
BMS Stage 1

(#3)
Old

Car: 435i gran coupe
Default 04-06-2018, 09:13 AM

Thanks dude for pointing me out in a good direction the car drives great though just not the same the tie rod end sounds like a good place to start! You donít think any steering column issues? I donít have anyone to talk to about this stuff donít flame me too bad lol