(#201)
Old

Car: 2015 maserati ghibli
Default 10-11-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
Can you post the CSV file.

You can learn more about reading logs here:

Logging Parameters and their Meaning - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

We suggest map 2 at the most for 91 only. Do you have access to e85 around you?
I do. How many gallons is suggested added to 91? What map would I run?
(#202)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 10-11-2019, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganBence
I do. How many gallons is suggested added to 91? What map would I run?
Awesome! Start with 3-4 gallons of e85 and fill the rest with 91.

Get another log on map 2 so we can verify it's all good before moving to the next higher map.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#203)
Old

Default 10-13-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:

Get another log on map 2 so we can verify it's all good before moving to the next higher map.
Here is map 2 with 91 and about 2.5 gal E85. let me know if there is no difference due to the low amount of E85. To be honest I was a little scared putting it in so I wanted to be safe and just try a little. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-10-13 17_17_59_Map-2.csv (10.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: csv 2019-10-13 17_19_07_Map-2.csv (8.5 KB, 1 views)
(#204)
Old

Car: Maserati Ghibli
Default 10-14-2019, 04:56 PM

I replaced the spark plugs and now my vehicle is running great, what would be the next step for someone to help me read a log?

Thanks
(#205)
Old

Default 10-14-2019, 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=Payam @ BMS;648080]Can you post the CSV file.

Logging Parameters and their Meaning - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

Here is the CSV file.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-10-02 14_59_08_Map-1.csv (6.5 KB, 1 views)
(#206)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-15-2019, 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=Mmarmolejo;648306]
Quote:
Can you post the CSV file.

Here is the CSV file.
Looks pretty good! What fuel are you using? Go for map 2 next and grab another log. If you have e85 available add 3-4 gallons and fill the rest with pump gas and grab a log.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#207)
Old

Default 10-15-2019, 04:19 PM

[QUOTE=Payam @ BMS;648368]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarmolejo

Looks pretty good! What fuel are you using? Go for map 2 next and grab another log. If you have e85 available add 3-4 gallons and fill the rest with pump gas and grab a log.
Iím using 91 and added 2 gallons of e85. Iíll add 3 gallons on my next fill up and run a new log. Does it matter in sport or regular mode?
(#208)
Old

Default 10-16-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:

Here is map 2 with 91 and about 3 gal E85. let me know if there is no difference due to the low amount of E85. To be honest I was a little scared putting it in so I wanted to be safe and just try a little. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-10-13 17_17_59_Map-2.csv (10.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: csv 2019-10-13 17_19_07_Map-2.csv (8.5 KB, 1 views)
(#209)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 10-16-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganBence
Here is map 2 with 91 and about 3 gal E85. let me know if there is no difference due to the low amount of E85. To be honest I was a little scared putting it in so I wanted to be safe and just try a little. Thanks
Not bad, I would add another gallon of e85 and get another log in map 2 please.

See if you can get a longer run. Looks clean and strong though!
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#210)
Old

Default 10-17-2019, 01:16 PM

[QUOTE=Payam @ BMS;648368]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarmolejo

Here is the log with map 2 and 3 gallons of E85.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-10-16 20_29_56_Map-2.csv (6.1 KB, 1 views)
(#211)
Old
Super Moderator

Default Yesterday, 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=Mmarmolejo;648508]
Quote:

Here is the log with map 2 and 3 gallons of E85.
Looks very strong and healthy from what I can tell in the log.
Hows the car fell?
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#212)
Old

Default Yesterday, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Not bad, I would add another gallon of e85 and get another log in map 2 please.

See if you can get a longer run. Looks clean and strong though!
Ok, will do on the next fill up. Also, between shifts sometimes it will pop and if I am on hard acceleration and let off after a shift, it will pop loud as well out the rear. I don't mind it, just want to make sure that it is not doing any damage.
(#213)
Old

Default Yesterday, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSGhibli
In Australia this is the best on pump noted as 98 Octane. I have researched this however and I think it is still a lower grade than the 93 in the USA.
Hi Guys, little while ago i posted some runs. I have some more for you to have a look at and am now really interested if there is any further MAP updates from BMS. Note, this is running approx. 3.5 gallons of E85. I have also attached a dyno report running one run on Map0 and then 2 runs on Map5. Dyno was on a Dyno Dynamics machine.
Attached Images

Attached Files
File Type: csv 2019-10-19 08_37_15_Map-5.csv (28.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: csv 2019-10-19 08_41_59_Map-5.csv (35.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: csv 2019-10-19 08_44_07_Map-5.csv (30.0 KB, 2 views)