N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#2051)
Old

Car: 2012 bmw 135i
Default 04-26-2020, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
MHD added the tables so we'll be working with customers to set it up in the near future.
Any updates on this?í

2018 Individual Tanzanite Blue Competition M4
(#2052)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-26-2020, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJD
Any updates on this?í
Been swamped with routine business lately but still need to track down some more anti-lag testers so we can work towards a general release. The one guy running it likes it though.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2053)
Old

Car: M3 f80
Default 04-29-2020, 05:03 AM

Iím ready to test terry if your happy to assist remotely (Australia) I own elite euro performance in Melbourne

Dedicated M3 drag car build... all the goodies/turbos/line lock etc...

Quest for 9s
In Australia and would love to do it with JB4

check out our page On FB and Insta @eliteeuroperformance
(#2054)
Old
Tuner

Default 04-29-2020, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CICCO
Iím ready to test terry if your happy to assist remotely (Australia) I own elite euro performance in Melbourne

Dedicated M3 drag car build... all the goodies/turbos/line lock etc...

Quest for 9s
In Australia and would love to do it with JB4

check out our page On FB and Insta @eliteeuroperformance
Sure thing drop me an email I can walk you through the steps to wire it in and enable it!

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#2055)
Old

Car: M3 f80
Default 04-30-2020, 01:56 AM

Email sent 👍🏽
(#2056)
Old

Default 05-02-2020, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Been swamped with routine business lately but still need to track down some more anti-lag testers so we can work towards a general release. The one guy running it likes it though.
Iím down to beta test i did it on my 135 for when I had it, please contact me at mybadm4@gmail.com. Iíve been using your products since 2012. Please contact me and send me what I need please I want to help out.

(#2057)
Old

Car: M3 CP F80
Default 05-05-2020, 10:27 PM

Map6: Values of less than 10psi under boost 1500rpm will cause map6 to act as an additive rather than absolute map

What does that mean if I enter 8 psi as an example at 1500 rpm and 22 psi at 5000 rpm. Additive map means that the boost pressure varies correctly depending on the weather / air temperature?
(#2058)
Old

Car: F80 m3
Default 05-06-2020, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbo 2
Map6: Values of less than 10psi under boost 1500rpm will cause map6 to act as an additive rather than absolute map

What does that mean if I enter 8 psi as an example at 1500 rpm and 22 psi at 5000 rpm. Additive map means that the boost pressure varies correctly depending on the weather / air temperature?
additive means it adds that boost value to the ecu boost target.

ie 8psi at 1500rpm means JB4 will target 8psi MORE than the ecu target at that rpm. and 22psi at 5000rpm means JB4 will target 22psi above the ecu boost at 5000rpm (~40psi maybe?)
(#2059)
Old

Default 05-06-2020, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Sure thing drop me an email I can walk you through the steps to wire it in and enable it!
I emailed you to beta test it as well please email me so I can help out

(#2060)
Old

Default 05-06-2020, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92insg
additive means it adds that boost value to the ecu boost target.

ie 8psi at 1500rpm means JB4 will target 8psi MORE than the ecu target at that rpm. and 22psi at 5000rpm means JB4 will target 22psi above the ecu boost at 5000rpm (~40psi maybe?)
Thanks for the good explanation. I always liked the additive maps anyway
With the absolute map 6 and 23-24 psi maximum, I drove with 102 RON Fuel for 6.5 sec 100-200 km / h ... Everything stock except NGK plugs and BMC filters.
(#2061)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-11-2020, 02:16 PM

Anti-lag setup: M3/M4/M2C S55 JB4 Anti-LAG setup - N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion

Burger Motorsports

(#2062)
Old

Car: 2013 BMW 335i xdrive M Sport
Default 05-18-2020, 07:42 AM

always improving ... keep it up !

13 BMW 335ix Full Weight 10.64 @129mph N55 WR SOLD
A90 Supra Full Weight No Nitrous 10.78@133mph
BMW M4 10.96@132mph no prep track stock turbos

drag track online set up contact on Instagram @luchocampusano YouTube Lucho Campusano
(#2063)
Old

Car: 2019 Q50 Luxe
Default 05-21-2020, 07:04 AM

Hi, possibly shoul have made my own thread, forgive me if so. My cousin has a 2015 S55 M4, looking for a roadmap to add some power. I have the JB4 with EWG connectors and fuel wires for my Infiniti Q50 so I am well versed in how it works but I know the BMW platform has many more options and settings than we do for the VR30.

My plan was to tell him to get:
1. JB4
2. EWG Connectors
3. MHD BEF
4. D0wnP1pe

Is that sufficient for him to run map 2? He won't daily this car as he has 4 cars total and his swapped e30 will be his main car. Just wanted to give him a plan to make this car a bit quicker. Thanks

2019 Q50 Luxe RWD *JB4 with Bluetooth, Fuel Wires & EWG Connectors*BMS Intakes*AMS Downers*Frozen Boost 101*Megan Y Pipe*ADD W1 Oil Catch Can*HKS BOVs*275/40/19 Firehawk Indy 500s*
423 whp, 450 tq at 16.8psi with E30/JB4/FW/Intakes
12.64 @114mph
0-60 4.46

Last edited by Serstylz2; 05-21-2020 at 07:14 AM..
(#2064)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-21-2020, 05:07 PM

For the S55 all you need is the JB4, it includes EWG connectors and fuel pressure connectors already. Then once bored next step after that will be to add in our MHD back end flash map and maybe an intake.

The exhaust stuff doesn't add much power just sound, and is not emissions legal in most places, so tread carefully there.

Burger Motorsports

(#2065)
Old

Car: 2019 Q50 Luxe
Default 05-21-2020, 06:37 PM

That's great. Thanks Terry

2019 Q50 Luxe RWD *JB4 with Bluetooth, Fuel Wires & EWG Connectors*BMS Intakes*AMS Downers*Frozen Boost 101*Megan Y Pipe*ADD W1 Oil Catch Can*HKS BOVs*275/40/19 Firehawk Indy 500s*
423 whp, 450 tq at 16.8psi with E30/JB4/FW/Intakes
12.64 @114mph
0-60 4.46
(#2066)
Old

Car: BMW M4
Default 05-31-2020, 03:05 PM

Does the CEL delete function still permanently work in UK?
I see the USA got this removed so hopefully still works for UK as I see there is a region setting in the App.
(#2067)
Old
Tuner

Default 05-31-2020, 03:27 PM

On some models. The newer ecu version won't let you clear codes outside of diagnostic mode so it won't work

Burger Motorsports

(#2068)
Old

Default 06-08-2020, 02:29 AM

Hi, I've had this error sporadically for a few weeks now. Especially in partial load, it briefly fails for a tenth of a second. At full load, never actually and can also delete the error if it goes into emergency operation and it runs again smoothly ...
What's this? A loose contact or cable break?
(#2069)
Old
Tuner

Default 06-08-2020, 07:49 AM

I don't know, never seen it before. I'd presume an issue with the fuel injector or fuel injector connector? Maybe rust/corrosion on one of the contacts?

Burger Motorsports

(#2070)
Old

Car: e92 N54 335i
Default 08-07-2020, 05:10 AM

If I am using MAP 6 as strictly an additive map (lets say from 5,500rpm I want to add in .5psi increments every 500rpm), would I need to hook up the fuel and EWG wires?

I plan on just doing a stock "+" map and using E20 mix at the most to clean up the logs. I haven't hooked anything up yet as I just got the unit, more inquiring if this is needed if I'm not trying to go all out, but rather just increase top-end boost.

I have a CS, so my boost and ignition profiles are completely different than the standard/ZCP cars. The CS uses less boost after 5,500rpm, but more ignition advancement up top (up to 17 degrees if I remember correctly), which is why I'm leaning towards using e20 e85/93 to keep that timing clean.

BMW M4cs
(#2071)
Old

Car: BMW M4
Default 10-27-2020, 09:39 AM

Hi,

I donít have JB4 connected but want to just use it as an exhaust valve controller.
I tried just connecting the OBD port connector but didnít work, what else has to be connected?

Thanks
(#2072)
Old
Tuner

Default 10-27-2020, 01:53 PM

TMAP connection, black/yellow/red wire harness.

Burger Motorsports