N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#1)
Old
natedog7700's Avatar
natedog7700 natedog7700 is offline
Legend
 
Posts: 1,289
Join Date: Dec 2013
Car: 2007 bmw 335i e90 auto
Default Who here has a single barrel shotgun? - 02-20-2018, 07:58 PM

Im thinking about going with a single barrel shotgun instead of port injection because the idea of spraying fuel into the manifold just doesn't sit right with me. 600whp is where im heading so it would be sufficient. Anybody have the single barrel who can shed some light?


BMW 335i
RB's 550whp
2000 Camry
2000 LS1 T56 Camaro

Koenigsegg Agera R - SOLD
Lamborghini Huracan - SOLD
2014 Bugatti Veyron - SOLD
2012 Ferrari 458 Italia - SOLD
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Cloud9Blue Cloud9Blue is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 901
Join Date: Dec 2010
Car: 09 E92 335i
Default 02-20-2018, 10:07 PM

still on those busted RB?


09 BMW E92 335i: ACF Top Mount / EFR 7670 / Motiv / AP Racing / Wavetrac / TC Kline [Full Modlist]
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic / Ohlins
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Rob@RBTurbo's Avatar
Rob@RBTurbo Rob@RBTurbo is offline
Stalker
 
Posts: 3,879
Join Date: Feb 2009
Car: 335I
Default 02-21-2018, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9Blue
still on those busted RB?
LOL @ this guy constantly trolling N54 Turbo vendors while still trying to fit his EFR that had so many failures years back one couldn't count that high. Oh my, no, Borg Warner had (and still has) some issues?! Nah nah can't be as their quality control can not be rivaled!?!?! ROFL. Seriously though man you must have some really big personal issues you need to get addressed someday, or perhaps are just bored out of your mind with life. However to politely answer your off topic trolling (as he emailed us yesterday), yes, he has some old classic RB's he is getting refurbished/updated sometime soon.

To the OP you may want to contact MartyMil, an Australian, he is a customer of ours and one of the few with some fair experience with the shotgun setups.

Rob


See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.

Last edited by Rob@RBTurbo; 02-21-2018 at 09:31 AM..
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
1hunglow 1hunglow is offline
Junior Member
 
Posts: 118
Join Date: Nov 2015
Car: 135
Default 02-21-2018, 11:19 AM

Cloudblue oh how I missed you. I figured you left the n54 world, not for greener pastures, but the mere fact no vendor wants to deal with you.

Glad you are back though, I need someone to argue & bicker with.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
Cloud9Blue Cloud9Blue is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 901
Join Date: Dec 2010
Car: 09 E92 335i
Default 02-21-2018, 05:10 PM

Wow, some people are thin skinned...

OP has been beating on those two snails like no other from his YouTube channel. Even if it were made by Garrett or BW, I wouldn't surprised if they are failing.

Just wondering what he is running now...

By the way, fitting an EFR in these cars are a pain. Everyone who worth their salts know that. Just nature of our car (very little space in the engine bay) and crappy vendor who made my ********. It has nothing to do with Borg Warner.

Glad you responded the way you do by the way, Rob. This just go further to prove you are an bitter idiot.


09 BMW E92 335i: ACF Top Mount / EFR 7670 / Motiv / AP Racing / Wavetrac / TC Kline [Full Modlist]
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic / Ohlins
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Cloud9Blue Cloud9Blue is offline
Senior Member
 
Posts: 901
Join Date: Dec 2010
Car: 09 E92 335i
Default 02-21-2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hunglow
Cloudblue oh how I missed you. I figured you left the n54 world, not for greener pastures, but the mere fact no vendor wants to deal with you.

Glad you are back though, I need someone to argue & bicker with.
Never left lol. And honestly, who are you?

Your life must be pretty empty to remember and miss me this much.


09 BMW E92 335i: ACF Top Mount / EFR 7670 / Motiv / AP Racing / Wavetrac / TC Kline [Full Modlist]
07 BMW R1200S: Shine Yellow / Akrapovic / Ohlins
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Rob@RBTurbo's Avatar
Rob@RBTurbo Rob@RBTurbo is offline
Stalker
 
Posts: 3,879
Join Date: Feb 2009
Car: 335I
Default 02-21-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9Blue
Glad you responded the way you do by the way, Rob. This just go further to prove you are an bitter idiot.
Yeah, you got it man, you never insinuate anything negative and troll like...

Also if by "bitter idiot" you mean tired of reading your numbskull conjecture, consistently and constantly regarding really anything turbo related on this platform; then yes you nailed it.

Rob


See www.rbturbo.com for N54 Twin Turbo Bolt-On upgrades, or contact directly 314-630-8950 rob.rbturbo@gmail.com for a price quote.

Last edited by Rob@RBTurbo; 02-21-2018 at 06:52 PM..
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
natedog7700's Avatar
natedog7700 natedog7700 is offline
Legend
 
Posts: 1,289
Join Date: Dec 2013
Car: 2007 bmw 335i e90 auto
Default 02-21-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo
LOL @ this guy constantly trolling N54 Turbo vendors while still trying to fit his EFR that had so many failures years back one couldn't count that high. Oh my, no, Borg Warner had (and still has) some issues?! Nah nah can't be as their quality control can not be rivaled!?!?! ROFL. Seriously though man you must have some really big personal issues you need to get addressed someday, or perhaps are just bored out of your mind with life. However to politely answer your off topic trolling (as he emailed us yesterday), yes, he has some old classic RB's he is getting refurbished/updated sometime soon.

To the OP you may want to contact MartyMil, an Australian, he is a customer of ours and one of the few with some fair experience with the shotgun setups.

Rob
Thanks Rob, just the guy to talk to lol sounds like nothing but good things to say about it. Ill give it a shot because the secondary fuel system that PI offers doesnt sit well with me


BMW 335i
RB's 550whp
2000 Camry
2000 LS1 T56 Camaro

Koenigsegg Agera R - SOLD
Lamborghini Huracan - SOLD
2014 Bugatti Veyron - SOLD
2012 Ferrari 458 Italia - SOLD
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
natedog7700's Avatar
natedog7700 natedog7700 is offline
Legend
 
Posts: 1,289
Join Date: Dec 2013
Car: 2007 bmw 335i e90 auto
Default 02-21-2018, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9Blue
still on those busted RB?
Sure am lol


BMW 335i
RB's 550whp
2000 Camry
2000 LS1 T56 Camaro

Koenigsegg Agera R - SOLD
Lamborghini Huracan - SOLD
2014 Bugatti Veyron - SOLD
2012 Ferrari 458 Italia - SOLD
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright 2007 - 2018, N54tech.com