(#177)
Old

Car: BMW
Default 12-24-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natlbar
I did they didn't help either.
Really? Lol
Did they respond back at all? Might be because of Christmas..

| 2018 BMW 340i | M-Sport | Track Handling Package |
| Pure Stage 1 | MPE + ER down-pipe | BMS Intake | JB4 + MHD | BMS Meth Kit |
(#178)
Old

Car: 2011 E92 335i X Drive
Default 12-24-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRDiesel
Really? Lol
Did they respond back at all? Might be because of Christmas..
They did just didnt provide any solutions that worked. I really dont know where to go from here besides just replacing each part one at a time until I figure it out.
(#179)
Old

Default 12-24-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
They did just didnt provide any solutions that worked. I really dont know where to go from here besides just replacing each part one at a time until I figure it out.
Well if your pump is priming then check the JB4 pins make sure itís installed in the correct location. If that doesnít solve anything maybe you have a faulty FSB? There really isnít anything else to the kit.

(#180)
Old

Default 12-24-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Well if your pump is priming then check the JB4 pins make sure itís installed in the correct location. If that doesnít solve anything maybe you have a faulty FSB? There really isnít anything else to the kit.
Pins are fine triple checked them. Idk why the fsb would be bad it is literally brand new and I don't think it would prime if it was bad would it?
(#181)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-24-2018, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Another log with full throttle still no meth. Is it possible I may just need a new control board?
Photo of WMI page settings?

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#182)
Old

Default 12-24-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Photo of WMI page settings?
The only odd thing I have noticed is that when I set a value for min flow boost, just say I put 9 in there the next time I open it up it auto goes to 8.9 which is weird but i dont think an issue.
Attached Images

(#183)
Old

Car: 2017 BMW 340i Xdrive
Default 12-24-2018, 11:24 AM

You can put 9.1 but 8.9 is ok i say min rpm a bit low. I have it at 3500
(#184)
Old

Default 12-24-2018, 06:56 PM

I have mine set on 8.1 psi starting and 3000-7000 rpm.

(#185)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 12-26-2018, 05:55 AM

Does meth only increase your power under wot then? Power and responsiveness at other pedal positions remain unchanged?

2017 340i M Sport. JB4
(#186)
Old

Default 12-26-2018, 07:04 AM

Meth doesnít kick in unless you in higher boost, and then you feel the kick like a mule.
(#187)
Old

Default 12-26-2018, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorussian
Meth doesnít kick in unless you in higher boost, and then you feel the kick like a mule.
Can you share a log?

(#188)
Old

Default 12-26-2018, 09:08 AM

Log from lat run i had
Attached Files
File Type: csv latest .csv (33.5 KB, 37 views)
(#189)
Old

Default 12-26-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Log from lat run i had
Nice log. I can't hit target if the life of my car depended on it. I have burned through so much meth, excessive car mileage, fuel, and simply beating on the car so much, logging, and making adjustments and it will never hit target. 17-18 psi is the max it will hit even with additive set on 70, duty bias adjusted, and FF relearned.

(#190)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-26-2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
The only odd thing I have noticed is that when I set a value for min flow boost, just say I put 9 in there the next time I open it up it auto goes to 8.9 which is weird but i dont think an issue.
Those settings look OK, so it should be kicking on with map7. Email us and we can send along another FSB to see if that is the issue.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#191)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-26-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdoming
Does meth only increase your power under wot then? Power and responsiveness at other pedal positions remain unchanged?
Under heavier throttle, yes. I think we set the minimum around 70% input in the firmware. And then there are other factors like engine speed, boost level, etc, that contribute.

Burger Motorsports

(#192)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-26-2018, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Nice log. I can't hit target if the life of my car depended on it. I have burned through so much meth, excessive car mileage, fuel, and simply beating on the car so much, logging, and making adjustments and it will never hit target. 17-18 psi is the max it will hit even with additive set on 70, duty bias adjusted, and FF relearned.
Normally means your DME BT is lower then. Current best log?

Burger Motorsports

(#193)
Old

Default 12-26-2018, 10:23 AM

Quote:
I can get one today. I deleted all the logs off my phone last night as i sorta gave up until BEF is released (not sure if it would even fix this or not)

(#194)
Old

Default 12-26-2018, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Here is a log from today.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2018-12-26 10_10_54 Map-7.csv (12.9 KB, 35 views)
File Type: csv 2018-12-26 10_04_46 Map-7.csv (10.3 KB, 35 views)

(#195)
Old
Tuner

Default 12-26-2018, 12:25 PM

BEF will make things much easier. But I think it's fined fine, you could raise WGDC to get boost higher but then likely will be met with throttle closure as DME BT drops due to the internal fuel limiters.

You could try setting 6cyl timing = 1, FUD.2 on, to see if a higher spoofed IAT gets boost up for you.
Attached Images

Burger Motorsports

(#196)
Old

Default 12-26-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
BEF will make things much easier. But I think it's fined fine, you could raise WGDC to get boost higher but then likely will be met with throttle closure as DME BT drops due to the internal fuel limiters.

You could try setting 6cyl timing = 1, FUD.2 on, to see if a higher spoofed IAT gets boost up for you.
Thanks Terry ill try the higher spoofed IAT and see if it helps, but I donít want closures itís not a nice feeling.

(#197)
Old

Default 12-26-2018, 01:15 PM

Quote:

Here are 2 logs with IAT spoof on FUD set and 6-CYL timing on 1.
Attached Files
File Type: csv 2018-12-26 12_03_40 Map-7.csv (11.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: csv 2018-12-26 12_05_26 Map-7.csv (16.9 KB, 38 views)

(#198)
Old

Default 12-29-2018, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Those settings look OK, so it should be kicking on with map7. Email us and we can send along another FSB to see if that is the issue.
Who should I email?
(#199)
Old

Default 12-29-2018, 10:18 AM

payam@burgertuning.com
(#200)
Old

Default 12-29-2018, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Thanks.

Last edited by natlbar; 12-29-2018 at 07:44 PM..