N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old

Car: F32
Default 06-30-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
No, but you may want to adjust your methanol pump a bit higher. There is an allen fitting on top and clockwise is to make it stronger.
Thanks Payam,

I'm in the middle of installing my kit and at the very end found that the wrong sized delrin sleeve was sent with the injector nozzle, it took me a minute to figure out why the feed tube was popping out and hosing me off lol...

Please ask your assembly team to keep there eye out.

(#52)
Old
Super Moderator

Car: e90 335i
Default 06-30-2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn_fcuk
Thanks Payam,

I'm in the middle of installing my kit and at the very end found that the wrong sized delrin sleeve was sent with the injector nozzle, it took me a minute to figure out why the feed tube was popping out and hosing me off lol...

Please ask your assembly team to keep there eye out.

They come pre-assembled from the manufacturer, we will keep an eye on it though thank you!

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#53)
Old

Car: F32
Default 07-03-2017, 02:22 PM

Snap shot of my finished installation...
Everything was great except for the Injen CP's, the fitment wasn't great and the engine cover dosnt clip into the rear mounts, otherwise EASY install and very very stealthy.

Thank you Terry for an easy solution for meth'ing

Last edited by azn_fcuk; 07-04-2017 at 10:22 AM..
(#54)
Old

Car: 135i
Default 09-22-2017, 11:06 AM

anybody have concerns about intercooler corrosion due to methanol?

2012 N55 135I, Speedtech 7670, JB4 + MHD, Fuel-it port injection & stage 3 LPFP, M4 A2W IC, Mfactory LSD, KW V1, Apex EC-7, Most importantly CF Roof!
(#55)
Old

Car: F82 M4
Default 08-05-2019, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
We'll use this thread as a collection point for S55 methanol kit installation photos, directions, and notes.

Here are a few photos of how we have the 1g dual nozzle kit installed on our development M3.

The wiring is the same as our N55 meth install guide. The only difference is the power wire. Rather than connecting to the battery rail you'll need to connect to switched power. Which is available in the fuse box under where the JB4 box mounts. Crimp a male tab on to a red power wire and shove it in an unused location.
Can it be installed on the turbine tube on the right side? I installed two 500cc nozzles over there.

17 F82 M4 dct/ BM3 Custom flash/ BMS JB4 ISO /200 mesh exhaust Top section / BP Racing Metal Chargepipes and J-Pipe / CSF ColdFront / NGK Racing 0.2 / BMS Methanol injection / 763M / Cup2 /Phoenix Racing Intercooler/ EVENTURI INTAKE
(#56)
Old

Car: 435i
Default 08-06-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturboawd
anybody have concerns about intercooler corrosion due to methanol?
almost on the same note, why not install the nozzle(s) after the intercooler?
(#57)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-08-2019, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by f32u
almost on the same note, why not install the nozzle(s) after the intercooler?
We've found better cylinder to cylinder distribution this way. But it's easy to experiment with both as our BMS chargepipes have bungs on both the hot and cold side of the piping.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#58)
Old

Default 08-11-2019, 09:13 AM

Click prime pump and solenoid valve under Map8, both of which do not work, and the test pump and solenoid valve will work normally.

17 F82 M4 dct/ BM3 Custom flash/ BMS JB4 ISO /200 mesh exhaust Top section / BP Racing Metal Chargepipes and J-Pipe / CSF ColdFront / NGK Racing 0.2 / BMS Methanol injection / 763M / Cup2 /Phoenix Racing Intercooler/ EVENTURI INTAKE
(#59)
Old

Default 08-11-2019, 09:17 AM

Is it correct that one black wire above the solenoid valve is connected to the FSB green wire and the other to the ground wire

(#60)
Old

Default 08-11-2019, 09:24 AM

The FSB red bolt is connected to the free position of the fuse box, and the FSB yellow line extends to the pump. Right?

(#61)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-11-2019, 09:30 AM

The FSB has an LED light inside indicating it is getting power. Is it lighting up?

Burger Motorsports

(#62)
Old

Default 08-11-2019, 09:41 AM

Now the power doesn't work

Last edited by blackdm; 08-11-2019 at 09:47 AM..
(#63)
Old

Default 08-11-2019, 10:04 AM

When I try to connect the earth wire of the solenoid valve to the positive pole, the LED flashes

(#64)
Old
Tuner

Default 08-11-2019, 11:08 AM

Not getting enough information to help you here. You're probably better off emailing installation photos to support@burgertuning.com for email support.

Burger Motorsports

(#65)
Old

Default 08-12-2019, 01:01 AM

Why did I press the power to start, the water pump in the back starts to work, and the METH index in JB4 works in an abnormal range, I wonder where the connection is wrong, I need your technical guidance, I drew a wiring diagram of mine
Attached Images

(#66)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-12-2019, 11:16 AM

What is the trapezoid where the power and pump is going to?

Only needs to be yellow wire all the way to pump positive.

Red power wire needs to go to switched power 12v with a fuse inline.

Burger Motorsports

(#67)
Old

Default 08-13-2019, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payam @ BMS
What is the trapezoid where the power and pump is going to?

Only needs to be yellow wire all the way to pump positive.

Red power wire needs to go to switched power 12v with a fuse inline.
Thanks. I solved the problem and drew the correct wiring drawing. I hope I can help others. S55 FSBv2
Attached Images

(#68)
Old
I m French

Car: Bmw m4
Default 08-20-2019, 02:51 PM

what liquid do you put in the jar
(#69)
Old
Super Moderator

Default 08-21-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojom3
what liquid do you put in the jar
Methanol

Burger Motorsports