N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#51)
Old
Low & Slow

Car: 335i LeMans M Sport
Default 11-06-2009, 07:51 PM

They had a tuned 335d on the cover of Performance BMW (UK magazine I believe). It had a tune and some sick seats! If you can get hold of the April issue you should! 359 bhp and 575 lb ft!!

2013 LeMans 335is, 6MT, JB4, Data Cable, BMS DCI, VRSF **'s, VRSF CP

Sold: 2010 LeMans M Sport Coupe, 6MT, All Show, Goes Slow...

Sold: 2007 Montego Coupe, 6MT, This and That...
Best ET: 12.34
Best MPH: 112.65
(#52)
Old

Car: One with four wheels
Default 11-06-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzle335
They had a tuned 335d on the cover of Performance BMW (UK magazine I believe). It had a tune and some sick seats! If you can get hold of the April issue you should! 359 bhp and 575 lb ft!!
359 and 575! SIGN ME UP!
(#53)
Old

Car: 2012 GTR and 2011 335is 6mt
Default 11-07-2009, 09:08 AM

No interest in tuning the V8TT? Less market maybe?

'16 M5 ZCP - JB4 and BCM
'16 M3 6mt - JB4 with intakes
'16 X5 50i Msport - Wife's

Sold:
'13 GTR - 800whp
'07 997TT - 700whp
(#54)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-07-2009, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy2speed
When they use it in other applications we'll get more involved, for now its a much smaller market than the turbo diesels.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#55)
Old
Banned

Car: N54, 2011 Mustang 5.0
Default 11-07-2009, 09:31 AM

I cant imagine what 575 ft/lbs of torque feels like....*drooling*
(#56)
Old
9 seconds or bust.

Car: N54, M10, ALH/AEB
Send a message via AIM to ar design Send a message via MSN to ar design Send a message via Yahoo to ar design
Default 11-07-2009, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90AW335i
I cant imagine what 575 ft/lbs of torque feels like....*drooling*
hehe, should drive a newer chipped duramax, mine was making around 900ft-lbs.....

FWIW, my local dealer had an X5D as a loaner....got to have it for a few days, loved it!!!!!

andrew | andrew@ardesign.info | tel. 303.351.3515| www.ardesign.info

powering some of the world's quickest and fastest N54s | home of the world's most powerful n54 530whp/550wtq @20psi
(#57)
Old
Tuner

Car: 2009 335i AT
Cool 11-07-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Hey guys,

Thinking about making a 335D / X5D JB application, but want to get a feeling for how many are out there. Have you guys seen any? Impressions?
Looks like you are going over to the "Dark Side" where "Dark" = "D" = Diesel.
(#58)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-07-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by az335iat
Looks like you are going over to the "Dark Side" where "Dark" = "D" = Diesel.
I can say with absolute certainty that our diesel application will not have timing control.

Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#59)
Old

Car: 335i
Default 11-07-2009, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I can say with absolute certainty that our diesel application will not have timing control.
thank god for that...

07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD BMS E85 Flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
(#60)
Old
6th Hokage

Car: 335i, Supercharged 97 & 03 Cobra
Send a message via Yahoo to 1BAD535
Default 11-11-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy2speed
V8TT do you mean this one http://www.rsportscars.com/bmw/2010-bmw-x5-m/

JB3, Dual K&N Cones, Raceland **'s, Mickey Thomsons Et Street Drag Radials 245/40/18
best time
12.145@115.62
1.790 60 ft
(#61)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-11-2009, 01:28 PM

I have a 2010 X5D on order. Should have it in 2-3 months, but in the mean time if anyone has a 335D/X5D, is local to Woodland Hills, and wants some free parts just drop me a note.

Burger Motorsports

(#62)
Old
9 seconds or bust.

Send a message via AIM to ar design Send a message via MSN to ar design Send a message via Yahoo to ar design
Default 11-11-2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
I have a 2010 X5D on order. Should have it in 2-3 months, but in the mean time if anyone has a 335D/X5D, is local to Woodland Hills, and wants some free parts just drop me a note.
You baller, you!

powering some of the world's quickest and fastest N54s | home of the world's most powerful n54 530whp/550wtq @20psi
(#63)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-11-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar design
You baller, you!
I went back and forth on going no options, or fully loaded, and decided to go for the baller package. 4 zone climate control, 16 speaker stereo, backup camera, etc.

Burger Motorsports

(#64)
Old

Car: '08 M3
Default 11-11-2009, 01:51 PM

Very nice!

2008 E92 M3 AA equipped
1992 E36 325i/4 wanna be track beast w/ 3.91:1 LSD
2011 335xi 4 door 6MT
(#65)
Old
Olimpiakos

Car: 335i e90
Default 11-11-2009, 06:57 PM

Quote:
I went back and forth on going no options, or fully loaded, and decided to go for the baller package. 4 zone climate control, 16 speaker stereo, backup camera, etc.
It sucks that they dont have an M sport package with the body color moldings for the diesel. I love the look of it on the 4.8's.

YMB F80 M3- Jb4
(#66)
Old
Banned

Default 11-11-2009, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Whoa...that is a big change for you T. Normally it is the bear minimum with the auto and you are set.

What are you going to go with all of those extra options...
(#67)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-11-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90AW335i
Whoa...that is a big change for you T. Normally it is the bear minimum with the auto and you are set.

What are you going to go with all of those extra options...
Normally they are for the business so I just want to keep the cost down. But this one will serve backup duty as our new family SUV.

Burger Motorsports

(#68)
Old
9 seconds or bust.

Default 11-11-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Gold chain and hair grease included?

(#69)
Old
Banned

Default 11-11-2009, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Normally they are for the business so I just want to keep the cost down. But this one will serve backup duty as our new family SUV.
Sounds like a plan to me. I am excited to see what you can do with the diesel motor. If it is anywhere close to 350rwhp/450rwtq, while getting 30+mpg (mixed driving), I could definitely see myself getting a 335d or X5d after my lease is up.

Cant wait to see the results!
(#70)
Old

Car: e93 335i
Default 11-12-2009, 01:02 PM

Terry, I have a 2009 X5D in addition to my e93 335i. It's a great SUV, you will love it.
(#71)
Old

Default 11-12-2009, 03:46 PM

Quote:
The sound system is bad ass, the cameras (there are 3, one in each mirror and one in the tail gate) give you a top down view, very cool...if a little silly.
(#72)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-12-2009, 04:18 PM

Awesome! I can't wait.

Burger Motorsports

(#73)
Old

Car: One with four wheels
Default 11-12-2009, 04:23 PM

hurry up and get this tune developed!!! I am going to be purchasing a 3 series within a couple of months and I would love to be a beta tester. I am dead set on a 335i, but a 335d with the crazy torque and mileage is VERY tempting even without the potential tune, so with a tune I think I would have to have one! Just the sheer satisfaction of telling the dude I just beat that the car is a diesel and watch his face will be enough for me!
(#74)
Old
Tuner

Default 11-12-2009, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmedlin
hurry up and get this tune developed!!! I am going to be purchasing a 3 series within a couple of months and I would love to be a beta tester. I am dead set on a 335i, but a 335d with the crazy torque and mileage is VERY tempting even without the potential tune, so with a tune I think I would have to have one! Just the sheer satisfaction of telling the dude I just beat that the car is a diesel and watch his face will be enough for me!
Can't wait to dive in to it!

Burger Motorsports

(#75)
Old

Car: 318ti Clubsport
Default 11-15-2009, 03:13 PM

We picked up our '10 X5d a couple of weeks ago. If I were in SoCal I'd gladly give you my car for testing. I'm in for one of your products when it's ready.

Congrats on your order, I'm sure you know you'll love it.

(I'd still have my JB+ from my old 335, but the 535 lease I assumed has Dinan software & exhaust.)

1995 318ti Clubsport - Hellrot Red
Past:
2010 X5d; 2008 535i; 2009 335xi; 2005 X3 3.0i