N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion
(#176)
Old

Car: '21 Mazda 3 Turbo
Default 06-13-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzed2
Installing the JB4 on my M3 Turbo today. 2/3 of the way finished and came to a hard stop with my last set of connections for the MAP sensor on the charge-pipe.

The factory connectors are 3 wire and the JB4 harness came with 4-wire connections. Anyone else run into this issue?
Adding to the above to give a positive shout-out to Terry.
As it turns out (not sure how) I somehow managed to order the wrong kit.

Despite my hasty and mistaken order; Terry was kind enough to get in touch over this weekend by making arrangements for an exchange.
Great service - Thank You !!
(#177)
Old

Car: Mazda3 turbo hatch
Default Yesterday, 08:07 AM

I joined just so I could keep up with the development of this new product. Hello community, thank you Terry and Burger tuning for picking up a Mazda3 and developing this product, I will be interested in one after I have drove the car around a bit. I still haven’t wore the new off and it has extended warranty (correct me if I’m wrong the tuner device shouldn’t affect the warranty) plus I keep seeing the term “SENT” and thought I would post a definition as I was not sure myself what it meant.
“The SAE J2716 SENT (Single Edge Nibble Transmission) protocol [1] is a point-to-point scheme for transmitting signal values from a sensor to a controller. It is intended to allow for transmission of high resolution data with a low system cost.” as per Wikipedia
(#178)
Old

Car: Rx7, mazda 3turbo
Default Yesterday, 08:55 AM

i suppose the Mazda3 units didnt ship yet?
(#179)
Old

Car: 2021 Mazda CX-5 Carbon Turbo
Default Yesterday, 01:36 PM

Terry any updates on the CX-5 issues, you need any specific logs? I'll be heading to St Louis this weekend if you need some highway logs. Let me know
(#180)
Old
Tuner

Default Today, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy CX5
Terry any updates on the CX-5 issues, you need any specific logs? I'll be heading to St Louis this weekend if you need some highway logs. Let me know
CX models require options bit7 to be turned on for their part throttle surging.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#181)
Old
Tuner

Default Today, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-R-Rx7
i suppose the Mazda3 units didnt ship yet?
Sadly no, Payam is lagging getting them made. If it didn't happen yesterday should happen today.

Burger Motorsports
Home of the JB4 the worlds most popular turbocharged tuning system!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.
(#182)
Old

Car: Cx5 turbo
Default Today, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy CX5
Hello Indy, in the Map1 settings, scroll down and turn on Bit7, it fix everything, the car hauls ass, my CX5 litterally SQUAT on digs lolllll
(#183)
Old

Car: 2021 Mazda 3 2.5Turbo PP Sedan
Default Today, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry @ BMS
Picked up a new 2021 Mazda3 2.5L Turbo AWD hatchback for development. JB4, intake, and some other parts are in the works! Fun little platform. Will update this post with dragy times and updates as we go.

Preliminary install guide for those helping with ALPHA testing: https://www.n54tech.com/instructions...B4_install.pdf
Hey Terry just bought a white on black sedan spoke to someone over at JB4 tech support and they pointed me in your direction so here I am. Man I would really love to get my hands on one of those programmers I just got the invitation to work directly with INJEN I'm local to California specifically Los Angeles and they are not far away they have not been able to come up with any of these vehicles for R&D testing. As a former Honda owner it is discouraging that there's still no parts for this car putting my hopes into you to change that hahahahah